The Rebirth Of Ouroboros

Rest day, ran Ascended Mogul last night

Lots of anger coming up today.

The alpha scripting hitting me hard. It’s something I usually avoid

My stacks have been HOM, EOG, Mogul, RICH, LE, Commander, even Chosen, Love Bomb & Sanguine: Elixir

But while I did run a LOT of AM in the early days, it’s been a long time since I’ve ran it. And it’s hitting like a ton of bricks.

Woke up in the morning and had a lot of joy. Literally had a spontaneous dance party with the gf.

But then my day proceeded, people pissed me off, I reacted poorly, and it took me a long time to wind down from the stress. Then in that anger, I procrastinated and went into an online rabbit hole instead of getting important things done.

Early days, so, I’ll keep doubts to myself.

Welcome back to AM

Will try to stack Genesis + AM together, rather than on separate days, to see if Genesis can help smooth out AM’s energy for me.

1 Like

More anger this morning

But also, for the health nerds out there, got my highest recovery score and HRV ever.

On AM right now I’m alternating pure joy and shaking anger and annoyance. Mostly joy, but the anger is more powerful than I’m used to when it comes up

1 Like

How much?

49 HRV

I’ve been doing a lot more cardio and it’s been steadily improving, but this was a huge jump, i fluctuate from 29-38 HRV, 42 if I’m feeling REALLY good.

1 Like

Huge sales day

2 PIF’s, with the possibility of a third coming tomorrow.

AM doing okay so far :wink:

Now I’m going out to a bar/club here in South America,

With The two subs together, Genesis and AM, I feel like the embodiment of “work hard play hard”

Nice. Mine the best is 61.
I usually got between 40 and 50. Sometimes between 30-40 and rarely over 50.
But I am also taking an NMN supplement so I bet it has something to do with it.
What device do you use? I do Oura ring.
Before NMN usage I usually got around 30. Sometimes below, sometimes above.

This is my record of when this happened.
I have a feeling that Taurine also helped with this.

In the last 10 days I’ve only listened to AM once and Genesis once.

I’m glad Genesis is “leaving my system”

GREAT SUB.

But I was feeling really distracted from work, which after a much needed vacation, had me feeling unfilfilled and once I returned to “grind mode,” made me feel kinda incompetent.

Now that I’m running less Genesis scripting, I can feel the nearly permanent scripting of mogul/EOG coming back and executing at full force.

I’ve been on fire the last two days in sales.

I think this is part of my experience with social subs, they just don’t really jive with my style and desires.

Taking AM out of my stack over a year ago and replacing it with mogul, then EOG, was one of the best thinga ever for my results.

Emperor and HOM seem great for me because they’re all about reduced frequency - higher value ROI socializing.

And maybe there’s a clue in the fact that I’ve always had a fantastic response to Chosen - perhaps I’m similar to @SaintSovereign in that I don’t respond great to alpha titles

1 Like

Paragon Sleep - 3 minutes, last night.

Needed it.

Worked like a DREAM.

I was in a lot of pain, my chest hurt, I was feeling miserable, then I listened to paragon sleep and I was asleep 5 minutes later.

8 min eog st 1

3 min paragon sleep

No rest day

Sorry I missed this, been travelling & just skimming on my phone.

Yes, she’s used them for about a year now and it’s been pretty life changing for her.

She used to listen twice a week, but now she listens once every two weeks or so.

She got good results and then kinda lost interest.

We were talking the other day about her running a consistent stack of Sanguine: Elixir + whatever else… maybe Genesis… as basically what subliminals help her with the most is fear & anxiety, and I think both of those subs (especially SE) would really help with that.

I’ve always kinda wanted to make her a custom but she hasn’t been so bought in on the idea and I’ve never really thought of a custom that’s PERFECT for her.

1 Like

Looking at making a HOM/Sanguine: Elixir custom

HOM + SE is basically the best stack combo I’ve ever had and I only listen to both of them once a week each so it’s OK to have a custom, which is usually too powerful for me, except with these I would listen very infrequently anyways.

There are a lot of modules (especiallyin the new pack) that are truly groundbreaking and that I can’t get access to with any major programs.

• Power Talk (sort of in PCC)
  • Gentleman’s Speech (sort of a sales module)
  • Cosmic Wealth (like EOG but even more advanced)

And some subs that I REALLY want as modules but don’t want to dedicate to a whole sub in the stack

• The Aligner (any physical healing sub)
  • Sanctuary (emp:black or smth like that)
  • Leader of Men (GLM)
  • Lifeblood Fable (syncs SO well with HOM, I wanna double down on it, plus I will admit that Lifeblood Fable + Power Talk/PCC fixes one of my MAJOR weaknesses. My life skyrocketed in higher quality of life the moment I added PCC)
  • True Sell (HOM basically covers this, so, it’s worth a module, not a stack slot)

Full module list here:

https://www.one-tab.com/page/aYyUnIZIQS6-M2XQUDWHaw

5 min HOM
15 min sanguine elixir

But I’m hungover and slept late so I can’t really say how I feel, sub-wise :joy:

HOM is so directly correlated with my income it’s insane.

Ran 1 loop of HOM last week, got 3 sales in a day.

Ran 1loop last night, got 2 sales today

(Running 30 sec sanguine elixir tonight)

2 Likes

Last night: 3 mins HOM & SE

This morning: 30 sec microloop of HOM

No sales today :frowning: a couple “close” people that I’m in follow up with. So much potential to push over the edge!

Productivity is low. Feels like Genesis is still making me want more fun than work. But also it’s my first day back from vacay so I just gotta get back in the swing of things

OK guys, we gotta get back on the grind.

By we I mean me.

But first just to report on subs, wednesday I listen to HOM and SE and had some craaaazy dreams,

Friday I listened to Sanguine Elixir and Sanguine and also had some crazy dreams.

Bringing this conversation back to the forefront.

Confirmed Modules will be posted here, one at a time, once I’ve finally confirmed that they’re going to be in the custom. Once I press publish, it’s official. No editing or deleting.

Module #1 that is 100% going in the custom no matter what is the House Of Medici Core

Module #2 is victory’s call, as i was the one that originally requested this module in the suggestions thread, but re-inspired by @Azriel who put it in his wealth custom.

Module #3 is lifeblood fable.