The Quiet Rise of House Pyro

Day 4/5 rest day
I was just offered to apply for a senior position within my organization which would increase my pay by 30%.

5 Likes

Day 8/21 rest day
I realized that in my previous business attempts, I was playing very small and not going after bigger markets. I am going to attribute this to EoG. I am much more confiscated that I will become a millionaire. It’s pretty much guaranteed. Some wealth block was definently destroyed.

I have been getting a lot of value out of my entrepreneur bootcamp. Best thing I ever paid big money for. I have grown so much this year already. It has been exponential.

2 Likes

Day 10/21 rest day

I have become obsessed with becoming a business nerd. I have been looking up different businesses, industries and business models. I have been doing a lot of research in my spare time. I have decided that I want to focus on a B2B business since that fits more with my skills.

3 Likes

Day 11/21 HoM

Got several reminders atoday about how most of the world feels about money and business and realized how much more ambitious I am compared to those around me. I also realized how deep I am getting into the entrepreneur mindset despite having no business.

2 Likes

Day PAUSE

I got a concussion so it probably best that I pause my stack and give myself time to heal. So an unintentinded washout begins.

How are you today?

Ehh okay, I’m progressing better, but head trauma is a pain. I’m more annoyed at my lack of brain power than the constant headache. I also am on vacation with my wife’s family in a country where I am decent in their language so that is also taking its toll a bit.

Sorry to hear that.

Are you going to have access to medical attention?

What about Paragon, ASP/Head, or Quantum Limitless, in addition to that?

Medical says the only thing I can do is rest physically and mentally. I am not worried. These things take time to heal. I don’t think any subs right now would be advisable.

Day 13/21 LE and EoG

Started listening again today after a long time off. I am very excited to get back in the swing of things and start bringing my brain back to normal. It was nice having the mental chatter off while I was in the early stages of concussion so I will have to figure out how to do that without wacking myself in the head again.

If you have any concerns, you can enter a support ticket for more guidance.

1 Like

Day 2/21

I noticed after one loop of Renaissance Man, my language has gotten a bit more flowery or interesting.

After work I got sucked hard into working on my podcast it was fun not work since I am looking at this as a hobby to essentially trick myself into not putting pressure on myself. I kept forgetting to eat. I was constantly locked in flow states.

Day 17/21 Pod & EoG

Been noticing quite intense dreams lately. They are especially dealing with one family member for some reason.

I’m excited to go back to working on my 2nd script, it’s almost done, then we will do the second dry run and if my co-host gives me the green light we will begin the pod journey!

Day 21/21 Pod & EoG
Worked on the 3rd script of the podcast while I wait for my partner to be available to record.

Found myself being frustrated while trying to peace together what the hell sources are trying to say to build a narrative, yet enjoying every minute of it and getting sucked in trying to understand what the hell happened during one of the most confusing times in history. Also trying to decipher what actually happened versus the Contemporary sources slant on it.

Day 21/21 Pod and EoG4
I had an incredible burst of energy and focus that allowed me to get a lot done regarding my podcast.

Day 3/21
EoG4 and Pod

I woke up pretty tired this morning. Kind of bored at work. I enjoyed recording my podcast last night. I am finding ways to be much more productive yet still have some leisure time.

My writing has vastly improved. Even my silly Facebook posts about the NFL have received a lot of laughs. I can feel it also in my podcast scripts.

I am getting more done that what I believe I can do.

@RVconsultant Please change the title to “The Quiet Rise of House Pyro”

Day 4/21
Rest Day.

More off an off day after work. Was crazy busy at work, cleared up the house for a bit, chilled with friends and watched some awful football while playing madden. I’m feeling very confident about my ability to succeed in podcasting. Im getting better at allowing in myself to rest when needed. I can feel the guidance from EoG4 and my POD custom.

Day 7/21 Pod and EoG4
Finding ways to get things done. Sneaking in extra time to work on the podcast. Hit 100 downloads so pretty cool for a first milestone.

2 Likes

Day 1/5 rest day
I am going to do Mogul next. I can’t become anymore “emperor” with my family.

Doing quite a bit of soul searching lately. I seemed to have hit another plateau. Something just feels off, and that I am not quite in alignment.

Despite that i keep trusting the plan and that it will all work out. It seems I have somethings to workout yet.