The Quiet Rise of House Pyro

Day 8/21 rest day.

After my 9 to 5 I began working on my 5 to 9. I found a book called Starting a Business Quickstart guide it was highly rated and a decent amount of reviews. Looking on the tools it gave me, I bet this is what I needed to increase my chances of success.

Still have doubts lingering especially when people say, oh someone does that already, even though I know it usually means there is a need for it in my particular niche. I need to at least sell 1 item on this business idea then I don’t care if it fails or succeeds. It would be another victory in my book. That said I am going to make it succeed.

A lot of back and forth of positive and negative self talk. Not as bad as say a month ago.

2 Likes

Check out this book as well, it’s right up your alley in terms of “building a business afterhours.”

2 Likes

Thank you! I will have to read it side by side with my other book and put my ADHD superpower to go use.

1 Like

Day 9/21 EoG1

Wow already over a third of the stack is over!

I am working on developing my idea into an opportunity. I identified the problem that needs to be solved and I also wrote down my first draft of a solution that will be the core of my business. This is so exciting! I am so glad my previous business failed. I feel like I leveled up.

Had some down time on the day job so I used that time to read 10% Entrepreneur. It’s an OK book. There’s way too much fluff, but I can see how it benefits people who are risk averse and love their jobs. It has some good points so I don’t regret picking it up just wouldn’t recommend to someone who has already read a lot of entrepreneurial and investment materials. I switched back to my other book but the 10% on gave me the permission to go after what I want and not make it feel like I absolutely have to succeed in this venture.

It could be hyperfixation, but I have developed a calm sense of urgency where I learned from my last venture to do things the right way, just be quick about it. I am reading at a faster rate and the framework is showing itself whereas last venture I had sticks and duct tape for framework.

The more I am learning about business the more I am realizing how important it is to network. Everytime I am pursuing my goals I see one of the three in my stack as the tools I am using to get there like the social aspect HoM is fantastic.

At the end of the day, I felt brain overload. I had an overall productive well rounded day.

Day 10/21 rest day

I am tearing through business books and if it no longer gives me what I am looking for, I move on to the next one. Currently reading 1-page marketing plan which is by a serial entrepreneur who says he cuts through the nonsense. Hope it’s true.

I like the direct marketing model that was presented in the book in a great way that I can understand.

Day 11/21 Emperor/HoM
The book “1 Page Marketing Plan” has been absolute gold. So much value packed into a book. Action items and takes you through the process with out bullshit. I resonate with it so hardcore

I at times have become a machine. When I have downtime at my Job, I switch to the planning process of my side hustle. I always have been against the term side hustle because I always thought that I want this to take over my job. While I want that I have started to enjoy the “hustle” part. I am cool with working on it on the side while I have a steady income to fund it.

Having ADHD I often go through the cycle of the picture below, so I am trying really really hard to shut up and keep working until the plan is as put together as it can be before I start getting help to fill in the cracks.

As I keep working on this thing it’s starting to become very beautiful. I am understanding how deeply the problem I am solving is affecting my avatar customer. It’s helping me develop empathy for them which is absolutely dynamite in targeting a niche. I am getting to know my prospects so much more.

After lunch I didn’t want to continue working on my side hustle but I just gently went back into it not asking myself much and I get sucked right back into it. I am getting good at this!

After writing that I ran into an issue go figure. Struggling to come up with a gender to really target. I decided to create an avatar for each one. Got the male avatar done. Now need to do thr female one and then move to the next step.

1 Like

That sounds interesting. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Day 12/21 rest day

My new favorite podcast by far is my first million. It is commonly said that who you hang around with is who you become. I spend at least 4 hours a week with these very successful entrepreneurs. It’s like listening to Ectasy of Goldfor your conscious mind. The conversations flow like an actual conversation with a friend would go. They have these brilliant little nuggets that they pass along.

The one piece of wisdom that was discussed was about how all of them for 10 to 15 years built boring non flashy businesses and they just kept feeding them and would use the cashflow to create more boring businesses and would end up creating these small conglomerates in their portfolio. I think doing the non sexy thing and playing the long game fits best into my strengths as a side hustler.

This alone makes me appreciate my new business opportunity even more, that I can come in and start small and just feed it until the cashflow generates more cashflow. It makes me more at piece working at myJob. Knowing that my time will come.

Also this stack is pure gold pun intended. I’m excited for the long haul of it. I am also very glad I listened to the community and ran Ascended Mogul for most of QV2 to build up that foundation and Mogul for the being of ZP. I feel very grounded yet open to opportunities. Also being properly medicated and regulating my emotions was absolutely massive. I am going to keep saying that over and over, I don’t care of its annoying. We need to break that stigma as a society.

1 Like

Day 13/21 EoG

I had a dream last night of winning over $5,000 on a slot machine within three spins.

Finished part 1/9 for my 1 page marketing plan. Started working on my unique selling proposition. Those nasty thoughts of doubt keep appearing. I sometimes try to get myself out of trying to launch the business by complete bullshit saying oh I should create 3 1 page marketing plan templates for 3 different opportunities when I don’t know what the other two would be. It’s just my mind trying to protect me from failure. I appreciate it, but I need it to let go and have faith.

Day 21/21 EoG1 & AC

Wife came home last night after a week of being at a seminar and our passion exploded all night long.

I woke up craving country music which has been a long time since that happened. Been dealing with brain fog due to lack of sleep which really halted my action.

I noticed that my discipline has been slacking a bit, Emperor isn’t as pronounced anymore. I think it’s because EoG1 has quite a bit of healing in it. I love these 21 day cycles and only 2 cycles per stage, it makes multistagers much more appealing.

1 Like

Day 1/5 rest
I don’t know which title in my stack is causing this, but just as soon I was trying to exit the crypto space. I stumbled on a lot more information and have stuff to research. It looks like this stuff is the new web and here to stay. The key is. Mostly everyone in the space is aware that it’s a bubble.

Noticed quite a bit of self doubt when working on my side hustle

Back to feeling confused about what I want… Ugh

Day 2/5 rest

Still feeling
Very confused about what I want. Would love some clarity on this front.

I noticed my thoughts lately are starting to align with my 3 subs, however it’s not quite what my actions show. I have a lot of paralysis going on in my head.

I am going to need to build a clear vision like a movie of what success looks like to me.

I am just so in my own head today. I heard about calling your shot type of eye movie for what winning the game looks like so here it goes:

Calling my shot eye movie.

I live with my smoking hot wife and my two kids in a mediterranean mansion that has Roman style marble and pillars. We have a fantastic love life that is very fullfling. My wife and I hang out with our close circle of super successful friends regularly and we constantly go on vacations together all over the world. I have built and sold amazing company’s with co-founders who are my best friends. I work on projects that I enjoy and spend a lot of time raising my two kids in an abundance environment. My investments are super successful and continue to build my wealth in addition to giving me this amazing lifestyle of abundance. I have a hard time telling what day of the week it is, because weekdays are just as awesome as weekends.

Started reading four steps to epiphany.

3 Likes

Day 10/21 rest day

I am having a lot of reconciliation and healing going on. I am so confused as to what I want and feel paralyzed.

Day 11/21 EZP & DZP 3 min ea
Had pretty intense dreams on me essentially racking my brain to figure out how to build a business/career in the racing industry.

I felt quite a bit of anger at work and yesterday I was thinking oh its not bad and today I’m pissed off again because I feel I am treated like shit by an organization that doesn’t care. No wonder why government employees are miserable when you talk to them.

I need to find an out and I have limited myself hard and I need to break out.

I do feel like it’s a bigger pumcu with 3 minutes instead of 15 I am so confused as to why that is.

1 Like

Be careful with that. I had the same thing happen to me while running earlier versions of Emperor. I remember clearly thinking things like : “Why am I working with these incompetent peasants?”. I quit a few jobs without having a plan B.

2 Likes

What kind of racing?

I have almost quit this job so many times over the last 3.5 years. It’s like an abusive relationship. I hate it and then they make me feel better before showing me the shit management. However I agree with you. I have something in my brain that keeps me there. I have resigned myself to status quo until I can figure out what I want in life. I know where I want to end up, I just don’t know how to get there… yet. I am taking a course in May on how to spot holes in the market and jumping on those opportunities.

Auto racing. Specifically sports car racing. Although I enjoy just about any racing that has an engine and has laps. (Can’t stand drag racing).

The problem is I want to be in the action and not just in the offices of a team. Pretty competitive field. Current plan is somehow build a business, use that money to enter driving school and parlay that into a career/build a race team.

Cool. Good luck getting in on the action.

Day 12/21 rest day.

Noticed a light sensation on the top of my head. Debating on whether to to run 3 min every other time or every time.

Ahh I love the ignore feature it gives me so much inner peace.

Weirdly I feel a lot of processing today. There might be something behind only running three minutes. I wonder if my brain is able to process it faster? I’m eager to see if this makes the official recommendations