The Quiet Rise of House Pyro

Day 10/21 rest day.

Felt my brain slightly sore upon waking up like after a good workout.

Even though I am in the lowest position of my organization, I had the courage to speak up about a process that is inefficient and offer a solution to that inefficiency to a director outside of my own department.

After about 2 months of soul searching I decided to shut down my side project that I had been running for a year and a half. I was not ready for what it would take to make that a success. I also learned what I donā€™t want to do on a daily basis. The sting of defeat and public failure has me in a mixed bag of emotions. Itā€™s sucks to lose, to fail at something but in this failure, I believed I gained something intangible that will propel me in the future.

As my favorite fortune cookie that I actually got says " Failure is feedback, and feedback is the breakfast of champions" :sunglasses:

Sounds like HOM is causing some mass shifts at your foundation.

1 Like

Day 12/21 rest day

I feel the impact of the processing pretty hard in the morning.

I am getting much better at sex and I havenā€™t read any books or techniques. I also am able to seduce my wife a lot easier. Not quite at will, but pretty darn close. It has gone from 1-3 weeks in between, to multiple times a week. Sometimes back to back days. It also aligns when I want it the most and have the right amount of sexual energy built up.

Got really brain tired at the end of the day, must have had a lot of scripts integrating. Halfway to break!

I love this quote so much! It hits on a super deep level. Iā€™m going to have to figure out how to get it framed and put into my office.

Sounds similar to the ancient Chinese proverb, ā€œFailure is the mother of successā€.

Day 13/21 HoM

I noticing that I am enjoying challenging myself. On my trivia phone game I put the difficulty all the way up and in my racing game, I put the difficulty on expert and I find I enjoy not blowing everyone out of the water on a lower level but being top 5 on a challenging one. An example is that I will choose a car that has a high probability of making me lose, but I find a lot of enjoyment trying to win with it even if I fail. I used to never be this way.

At work I am about to get a huge boost to my resume and doing what I love most, being part of process improvement. I am so excited for this. I want to be so good that it really sucks when I leave for my own business.

Brain got a little tired after supper.

2 Likes

Day 14/22 rest day

I am growing at an exponential rate. Itā€™s not giant things but many little things multiplying themselves. I am becoming a lot more responsible and doing what needs to be done. I also am becoming more and more positive about a job I used to get anxiety attacks over and made me feel like Iā€™m trapped in a prision.

I have been pretty good on working at least an hour a day on Medici project.

I got the green light for EoG alongside HoM and Emperor! So I am going to replace Mogul with EoG once this cycle is over. I love that each stage is two cycles. Easy to do.

1 Like

Day 18/21 rest day

Watched the social dilemma last night and it made me even more grateful for sub club and its subliminals.

Seduced my wife basically at will. I am getting really good at foreplay.

Went to a friendā€™s birthday party and ended up hanging out with two friends I havenā€™t seen in years and we stayed up extremely late. We all also exchanged numbers and are planning on seeing each other again. Itā€™s so awesome how certain people fall back into your life at the right time.

Day 19/21 Emperor & Mogul

While reading HoMā€™s sales copy it hit me that certain people are coming back into my life is no accident and that I will be able to forge those great friendships again. This is so awesome.

Struggled overall this weekend on productivity. I also fell back into the bad habit of erotic hypnosis. I feel less shame about it but am feeling more of a you dumbass you should just go seduce your wife. A lot of recon on that end.

EDIT: After Ascension Chamber and visualizing the Emperor page especially the romantic part, I did just that.

Day 20/21 Rest Day

Ascension Chamber notes:
When I was consciously reading the sales copy of my stack. I felt my world shift and felt the Ascension Chamber already kicking in. It was like a fun way to plan out my life.

I had some intense dreams buy donā€™t quite remember them. I really feel the Ascension Chamber. It is so difficult to explain but itā€™s so noticeable.

I notice if I put the tiniest effort of visualizations a situation, my mind can jump there in an instant. I do this throughout the day when I think of it. Itā€™s almost like a full day wierd meditation.

Probably should mention for documentation. Had sex three days in a row with my wife. That hasnā€™t happened since before the pandemic.

2 Likes

Day 21/21 HoM

Last night in bed before I fell asleep I watched world King luxury videos and felt the AC script begin to turn in my head. This is my favorite title in terms of how fun it is to use.

Did my Ascension Chamber activation right away in the morning.

Had a pretty solid day at work. I got hyperfocused on the war. I did the same thing when the Iraq War happened when I was a kid. Despite absolutely hating it, it unfortunately fascinates me to no end. Everything about it is just mind boggling. After work I shut the war news off and listened to more feel good stuff and music.

My brain got really tired at the end of the day. I am excited for the 5 days off to let my mind process the subliminals. I am beyond excited to start EoG next session with HoM and Emperor.

I once again wanted to just relax but my brain knew things needed to be done, so I went and did those things. One of my favorite parts of Emperor.

Day 1/21 EoG1

Did not really get a bloom effect on my 5 days off. This could easily be that I have been so immersed in the war which is literally killing my vibe so to speak.

Today on the other hand I had a lot more drive. I walked and did 2 hours of bonus work after my day job. I played less video games and wasted less time in general on stupid shit.

Kind of directionless at this stage, but I am rebuilding myself back up. Thatā€™s what EoG1 is all about.

Day 2/21 processing day

Last night I turned the music off YouTube for my wealth videos and listened to my music and it really changed things up.

Having no idea what to do I started reading r/entrepreneur on reddit because I have no fucking clue what business I want to and should create. I know what I am not good at in terms of last business failure.

EDIT

I need to get it through my thick head itā€™s all about creating value. Man I hope EoG can really break those blocks I canā€™t seem to get rid of no matter how much clawing I do.

Day 4/21 rest day

Since I have no business to develop my hour of medici action was reading more straight talk investing.

Day 5/EoG

I noticed I am much better at my Job, my wife is rubbing elbows with some high people within her company through chance instances.

My podcast diet is more focused on entrepreneurs and investments and not just business wars.

My email communication skills is rising every week. I am getting better and better. Partly because I am really thinking through them.

I have been looking at low to mid cap oil stocks, since all indicators are we are heading into a bull market after a pretty brutal market. I am using my accounting knowledge to shred different statements to determine which ones look undervalued and compare that with other investors notes.

I decided to give trends a try for the year. EoG is really starting to push me out of my comfort zone.

1 Like

How are you improving at your job?

I am taking more initiative, having a bigger influence on decisions, and getting better at communicating in terms of tact and fully explain what I am trying to get across. I alsonhave a lot more confidence to speak out in meetings and hold my ground when challenged.

1 Like

I see. Thank you for elaborating.

Day 6/21 rest day.

Within one day of having the trends magazine, I have my next business venture! Only 2 loops of EoG1 (Disclaimer: I previously had a bug foundation time. I ran AM for most of QV2 and Mogul ZP since it came out til last stack. I am currently running Emperor and HoM ZP since they came out) it seems Mogul is really helping me blast through limits.

Unfortunately I felt the doubts creep in about the new project along with different anxieties that it wonā€™t work. I know I have to trust in myself and can kind of use the subliminals to know that I will be successful. I found a very hot niche that is only going to grow. I just need to figure a way to execute it, I am confident this stack will help me do just that.

Day 7 EZP, HoM, AC

I created a quick and dirty business plan. I am focusing on step 1 and step 10 and letting the details come up as needed while still having the compass. Now that I am working on this project my anxiety and fear levels reached pretty high. Itā€™s like I get reconciliation from action which I think happens more than we think. Thatā€™s not a bad thing, itā€™s just something that I noticed happened to me. I start working towards something that really has a good chance at success yet the doubts come flooding in.