The StarkQ Custom Over Kill A.K.A "Mosaic" The Game Changer

aaaaanddd My Cystom is here!

Surprised that you of all people decided to not max out the module count :joy:. Still, curious to see how this sub works with T2.

That was Mecharc 281 Days ago :see_no_evil::joy:

Hah does that exact number mean something? :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyways, lucky you—I’m still waiting for the ideal (straight) hair module to be released before I go for my custom!

Holy shit! when is that coming out :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

I’m not really sure. Saint said about a month ago that they were about to test it. I’ve held out for that module since it’s something I’ve wanted ever since I discovered the idea of a subliminal years ago!

@mecharc Have you got an ETA

@SaintSovereign do you have any plans for a hair loss module?

Number of Days Since Starting my First Program

1 Like

Did you get your SUB bro?

@mecharc no I haven’t got it yet. What about yours?

I got mine today…Maybe because i only have 1 core, it is quicker to make

Day 1.

Into My First Loop of The Custom.

Feels normal, nothing strange.
Then again, saint said effects start hours after listening/

Let’s see how longer it’s going to take.it’s getting really hard to wait.by the way best of luck for your journey.

I know how difficult it feels to wait in anticipation. Btw bro which part of India are you from?

@mecharc I’m from New Delhi.

Oh… I have friends in Delhi

@mecharc Now you have one more.

Day 1.1

Today is my fathers 65th Birthday, and our maid showed fever symptoms and body ache… So me and my mom are voluntary in self isolation just to be careful.

So, I listened to a masked loop of my terminus 2 custom.

After getting in one loop I didn’t feel bad so I played another loop of the C T2. I fell asleep, after waking up, I realised that the track was on loop, and I probably got around 1.5 loops.

@SaintSovereign I feel fine now, but what are the strange side effects I may feel from this over exposure of T2?

1 Like