●●● The Process ●●●

While I would never tell you how to best walk along your own self-development journey, AND I agree that self-development takes practice and time, I do want to comment that @Fire and I have set out to create a forum where our members share their experiences and results and encourages others to share theirs. Subliminal Club follows the MVP / Lean Startup model, where we take direct experience and results from our customers to improve our products. Again, this is not a critique toward you, but more of a heads up that we’re actually taking action to convince people to post their experiences even more. For example, I just added an automated DRIP campaign for all new purchasers where they’ll receive an e-mail promoting this forum and encouraging them to talk about and ask others for their results. The requests for “results,” will most likely increase.

Again, please don’t consider this a critique of your viewpoints, as I see the benefit of both sharing and keeping to yourself. Just a heads up that the forum is experiencing rapid growth.

The only thing I disagree with is this:

Depending on where you are in life, or the type of subliminal you’re running, it is most definitely possible to see profound changes after a day or two or usage. For example, I tell people that they’ll see almost instantaneous results with Sex Mastery X, primarily because of the way it’s scripted and how it goes about influencing the subconscious. This is also in line with my own experience. Same thing with Limitless – it takes a much different approach that other learning subs, and people around the web are experiencing extreme growth very fast.

On the flip side… we took the same methodology and applied it to Sex & Seduction and while the upgrade is getting better reviews, we’re STILL not getting what we want from it and will have to revisit it again.

So, “profound” is a bit subjective. You seem like a mature, well-grounded, spiritual individual with a long history of self-development. Our products may not hit you as strongly because you already have such a strong base that it’s only refining things, or maybe helping you in ways that isn’t as obvious. For those without that history, however, they’ll get hit much harder.

Regardless, I’d personally prefer that you don’t leave the forum, even if you don’t post results. I’ve listened to a number of the podcasts you’ve shared and I’m about to invest significantly into TDCS next year based off of the information you’ve shared. There’s multiple ways to contribute, and you’ve definitely posted some good stuff.

12 Likes