I’m learning that the most important qualities in the social game are:
-authenticity,
-the sense of righteousness,
-empathy,
-self-regulation,
-patience,
-speech
-the right usage of the shadow.

In the essence to master the social game and increase your social power you need to learn how to be virtues yet shrewd among people of low character. This learning has got a nice boost on PCC. On top of that, the kind of attraction I’m getting is not aural but just “organic”, stemming from the display of my best, natural qualities.

6 Likes

PCC is increasing my already high social intelligence and good social abilities. Ascension makes me more solid, confident and motivated. Both programs are making me more immune to negativity and toxicity. I’m way less in my head and much more “out there”. My charisma level and sense of internal power have increased significantly. Good!

What’s interesting, I feel some kind of energetic knot being untied in my “belly” every time I’m listening to both programs.

5 Likes

If you don’t mind care to give me some tips and ways I too can stop being in my head?

Setting goals and striving to reach them with your full focus, ignoring distractions (Ascension helps here a lot) and being focused on social interactions and the social game (PCC helps here massively). That’s what helps me best on my stack.

3 Likes

On my stack I’m learning more about my shadow and amounts of aggression in me. I’ve learnt that deep down my shadow is really aggressive yet that aggression has been suppressed by me for my whole life. I’ve crafted and mastered an excellent mechanism to suppress my inborn aggression and now I’m leaning how to reforge it into a moderating and rechanneling mechanism so that I can convert more of my aggression into “progression”. In the past the very same energy (aggression) would rather cause “regression” and feed auto-destructive tendencies. Now it’s time to use that potential right.

6 Likes

I had the same experience with ascension, i became super aggressive and realized i was always aggressive but my aggressivness and anger was suppressed.

Ascension made me confrontational and aggressive towards deserving people when usually i would let it slide and play nice.

7 Likes

I had this exact realization on Genesis. I haven’t mellowed down, I have just gotten better at hiding my anger and aggressiveness.

3 Likes

Ascension is making me more grounded in reality and more pragmatic. I’m more realistic and see things “as they are”. It helps me get rid of negative patterns and habits and form new ones that serve me and my goals. That positive habit formation strengthens my character and helps me shape my reality to my liking.

Yesterday I started running KB st3 and I expect of it strengthening the effects of Ascension even further. It should also help me improve my very unique charisma I’m creating with the help of PCC.

Life feels more “normal” and “as it should be” than ever. Good.

4 Likes

You dropped WB?

Yes, I need to focus on more essential work and both, Ascension and PCC, are great for doing the job. I figured that the main cause of my setback is my internal and external power that is not high enough to execute some more advanced scripting. Moreover, my bad habits and the lack of some essential positive ones slow down my progress a lot as well. On top of that, my current circumstances (married, slaving 9h a day, Mon-Fri) are not favorable in terms of benefiting from running programs like WB (although I was getting some nice social results running it). I chose subs that help me make the most of my current level of development, my current circumstances, my actual needs and REAL desires.

4 Likes

Only three hours ago I was sitting in my classroom when I got a bit sad thinking there’s no way to get out of slaving for peanuts (6$ per hour, here, in Thailand) any time soon. I didn’t succumb to the feeling and within the next few seconds I told myself “enough, fight!”. Within 30 minutes I checked the messages on WhatsApp and I saw a message from a reputable job agency offering me a much better paying job and the possibility to work part-time (5 days a month) for the same money I get per month now. The full time job offer is even better, it’s 5 times more than I get now. They said they would send me the details withing 48h. That’s my very first powerful transcendent manifestation. Let’s see how it goes.

I can sense Ascension digging really deep into my psyche causing slight subliminal discomfort. However, I have experienced no recon whatsoever so far. Good.

5 Likes

My stack helps me rechannel and convert more of my innate energy into my internal power, a confident yet prosocial attitude, charisma and social influence. I’ve never been as calm and relaxed yet at the same time rock solid in social settings. My understanding of the social game and people, in general, has improved massively as well, and I find myself using up much less energy on useless “social moves” and channeling it more towards “social gambits”. Ascension and PCC help me fuse my social persona with my shadow in such a seamless and natural way, therefore, it supports me in growing more mature, and more towards the man of “my dreams”. Good.

4 Likes

Can a guy be dominant and antisocial? Asking for a friend

3 Likes

Question answered via PM. :slight_smile:
@Palpatine feel free to PM me. :slight_smile:

My energy levels have improved significantly and it’s naturally being converted into drive, discipline and focus. I’ve got more real about my financial situation and I see some more ways to improve it. I’ve already started taking action towards doing so. I need to learn more about copywriting as writing is one of my few strong skills and try to get into this profession as it’s way more profitable than my current profession (an English teacher). On top of that this profession could give me the independence I crave for. Another thing is learning about trading with cryptocurrencies and how to build a lifestyle brand. I need to reconsider what I could sell when it comes to Thai products as well. I even started thinking about resuming my Phd. course in Philosophy of Language.

I keep learning the social game thanks to practicing it and reading “The 48 Laws of Power”. I need to learn a lot about it and, especially, applying the base rule of influencing people, that is validating their self-opinions and soothing their insecurities. I’ve never cared about that and I paid the price multiple times.

6 Likes

“Atomic Habits” helped me understand that:

It’s not the matter of setting goals and striving to achieve them but creating a framework (system) that will improve you, your daily habits, and your skills towards the desired outcomes. We need to keep tweaking up that framework as much as we can, that in itself should be our ultimate and only goal.

I’ll be working on my framework, taking into account my desired outcomes, naturally, and see how my current stack can assist me in building it up.

3 Likes

Thanks to the book I understood that in order to become the Prince, for whom realising the objectives of my stack is natural and effortless, I need to recognise which of my habits are not the Prince’s habits, and eliminate them, and form the habits I lack and which are the Prince’s habits, also reinforce our common habits. I need to gradually but surely replace my framework of habits with the Prince’s. I should start with the most vital ones.

2 Likes

Prince_1981

2 Likes

Women are more responsive to me but in a different way than it was on WB. On WB it was more aural and like a fleeting/ephemeral attraction/desire whilst on Ascension (+KB?) it’s more primal in the sense of consistent attraction to the “alpha male”, the best choice in the “pack”, the prize.

I’m still under initial, elemental subliminal habituation to the new framework it helps me build and the new reality it helps me manifest, and I need more substantial reaffirmations to deepen and strengthen the process in order to ascend higher, beyond my habitual threshold. I’m on my way.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Yesterday I got really upset because of a miscommunication at work and I almost made a terrible folly that would have made me some enemies and imperiled my reputation. Fortunately, PCC guided my intuition towards resolving the whole misunderstanding by playing it cool and clarifying it all, although I was a bit ragging deep down and I had a lot of “crazy ideas” on how to tackle this.

Ascension is hitting me deep, challenging my self-beliefs and self-perception. There’s no recon whatsoever but only some slight subliminal discomfort being caused by the transition.

Every time I run KB3 I feel energies coursing throughout my body and I take a piss really frequently for a couple of hours after the listening.

8 Likes