The Primal Phoenix

This is my new combo.

7 Likes

Played both tracks. Accidently went beyond the 30 minutes total.

Running my new stack.

Note: I have been listening to Phoenix solo for about a month.

I have listened to Primal in the past and am returning.

1 Like

Running Stack.

1st house - Scorpio - Ascendant, Neptune
2nd house - Sagittarius - Sun, Mercury, South Node
3rd house - Capricorn
4th house - Aquarius, Saturn
5th house - Pisces
6th house - Aries
7th house - Taurus, Jupiter (Retrograde)
8th house - Gemini, North Node
9th house - Cancer, Moon
10th house - Leo
11th house - Mars, Uranus, Pluto
12th house - Libra, Venus

I’ve completely forgotten to listen to my tracks for 5 days.

Listening now.

I guess that just became a wash out for me.

When I get super busy and stressed out I find I get really haphazard and spotty in my running of tracks.

I remember the days when I just set the tracks up on an mp3 player and ran them on a loop 24/7 at low volume. I liked the set it and forget it strategy better.

Primal and The Phoenix.

Running it.

The place where I really fall down is in remembering the protocol and running the tracks every other day.

I just can’t remember to be consistent with it and then realize it has been three or four days since my last listen. Also I always forget to do a formal washout, though I often do it via forgetting to run the tracks.

I forgot to listen for four days, but I guess I should wait another day before listening again.

Running Primal and Phoenix back to back through phone speakers.

I have been listening to a set of hypnosis recordings that also come with workshop audio from Mark Cunningham called "Hypnotic Awakenings.

This is how Mark describes it:

" …the mechanisms of coming Awake though hypnotic conditioning - conditioning that puts you in the driver’s seat of your own psyche.

​

Fully awake! Fully aware!

In complete control of your own beliefs, behaviors, and emotions.

This is what I mean by Becoming Fully Human."

1 Like

Running Primal and Phoenix back to back through phone speakers.

Running tracks.

Running a nice hypnosis track called “Things are looking up”.

I keep forgetting to maintain every other day. Will need to listen tonight unless I forget.

I used to love the beauty of set and forget. My track would just be going 24 hours a day on speakers in my bedroom and whenever I was in the room I’d get my dose.

15 minutes every other day sounds great but then you have to remember to manually play the track(s) on the schedule. Even 15 minutes daily would be easier to maintain as it would just be every day before bed.

I’ve got no issues maintaining my daily before bed hypnosis tracks, because it is a daily habit and I’ve been doing it for years.

I have been listening to subliminal tracks for years, too, but it has been more intermittent and best protocol for consistency, for me, has been to just have those tracks loop 24 hours a day, in my bedroom, from an mp3 player connected to small speakers.

Running Primal and Phoenix.

Accidently went over time.

Running Primal and Phoenix back to back.

I keep forgetting to turn the playlist off and run it too long.