The Powerscaling Thread

What if you have a custom already and want to upgrade to it?

1 Like

Quintessence: The King Speaks

That’s my guess

1 Like

That’s preferable. I would not go from main title to QTKS directly unless you know what you’re doing.

I used my custom for 2 months before I upgraded to QTKS since it still is 600$ usd with my forum discount.

1 Like

I highly disagree with the notion that customs are stronger than major titles, that has not been the case for me at all and in fact, I might even lean towards saying that the major titles (the new ones at least) are borderline stronger AND better than customs.

The whole advantage with customs is that you can ‘customize’ the script to your liking, but that can lead to minimal results if you don’t know what you’re doing.

This is the way everyone should look at it, in my opinion:
You run a subliminal because you have a goal in mind.
If you want to address a specific goal, you do so by running a specific title.
If the specific goal isn’t available in the store, you use a custom to best replicate a script that would execute said-goal.
However, if your goal IS available in the store, you are lucky because you get to run a script compiled and tested rigorously by Saint and Fire’s team. The experts have more of a role at play with your script than they would if you run a custom, which is compiled by yourself and untested (the modules are, but not the total product in its full custom form).

So from that thread of logic, I think it’s obvious to anyone that a major title is clearly stronger and better than a custom. The advantage of the custom is being able to personalize your experience and depending on how much you’ve learned about these subs, it can go good or it can go great.

5 Likes

Customs work better for me ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

See above.

1 Like

I totally missed that. I figured it out . I smawt.

1 Like

But do customs work better because they’re stronger, or because they’re designed to be more aligned with your desires and goals? I believe it’s the latter, personally.

1 Like

Either way, they work better for me. I don’t need to get caught up in why.

Fair enough, but the initial post I’m replying to is caught up in why.

I thought one of the main reasons why the customs work better was actually because of the name embedding in the script

Which makes me curious… does the QTKS also include the name embedding? So we hear our voice also saying our name in the script? Or is it just our voice reading the script, without including our names? No need to answer if this is part of the secret sauce

@AnswerGroup

Curious how much of the “Name scripting” plays a variable in it working better.

Say everything else being on an even playing field.

1 Like

I think they’re going to eventually let us buy Major titles with name embedding, so I guess we’ll find out

2 Likes

then Major titles with your own voice and name embedding

1 Like

I’d also be curious to hear the comparisons between the Black versions vs the OG.

Say Wanted Black vs Wanted in regards to quantifiable numbers.

1 Like

@evergreen @Extraordinaire so my opinion is that name-embedding doesn’t have as much of an impact on a sub’s results as people may suggest.

Do you refer to yourself with your own name, or do you use “I”, “My”, etc. Unless you refer to yourself in the 3rd person habitually, I don’t see why name-embedding would be the absolute game changer that some people think.

It’s really not a big deal.

1 Like

Is that your personal experience? @bombayduck I’ve never used customs yet but plan to as the value for me goes beyond name embedding, but the modules themselves.

Curious because Your points seem to conflict with what the store says about em:

Does Name Embedding REALLY Help?

YES. Science has proven that you’re much more inclined to accept an idea from external sources when your name is repeated during that conversation (hence why good salesman will say your name over and over during their pitch). The same applies with subliminals. Name-embedded subliminals can initiate positive growth much faster (and deliver greater results) than their counterparts.

2 Likes

@evergreen @Psiklou That would be so cool.

I don’t see any conflict.

Ok but that is a conflict lolll.

The store says name embedding makes a significant difference, you’re saying it’s not a big deal and that majors are stronger.

If you’re coming from your personal experience, then that makes sense. you have every right to expresss that.

But from what is marketed, name embedding seems to be a factor to why customs work more effectively

I have yet to try customs so my personal experiences are yet to be formed .