The Perfect Stark+WANTED Custom

It turns you into a smooth criminal.

The attention skyrockets, you’ll be getting calls and texts from people to hangout that you haven’t seen for so long, that you might forgotten their existence.
However, don’t underestimate what WANTED can do here, as I have been told just 2 days ago that I was intoxicating, by a group of people (yes both guys and girls).

The best thing about the 2 together? Everything you feel inside; smart, sexy, nonchalant, divine self image, hilarious, witty, and a total playboy

Pretty sure a custom with those 2 would be amazing, to say the least :wink:.

@Billions there you go :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

It would work very well together. Would make you the handsome, mysterious, witty, intelligent, charismatic playboy who everyone runs after. Men wanna be you and women wanna be with you.

3 Likes

My favorite parts of Stark are the social effects and the innovation/intellect boost, but I really enjoy the aura and physical shifting elements as well.

It’s hard for me to allocate a percentage favoring one or other, I’d probably say 60/40 towards Stark. But at the same time I’d sacrifice part of the empire building element to balance out the Wanted aspect further.

1 Like

Stark ZP Core
Wanted ZP Core

Charisma & Flirting Mentor/Improver

Gorgeous Manifestor

Ethereal Presence

Sexiness Unbound

Instant Spark

Dynasty

Steadfast

Machine: Action

Machine: Rest

Total Nonchalance

Fusion Optimized

Stronger

Wayfinder

Organization Perfected

Single Point

Sultan

Debt Annihilator

Virtue Series: Temperance

This is the one I’ve come up with and after I consider it while on my way home, this’ll likely be my first Stark custom.

Edit: I switched out sexiness unbound for Februus as in my mind, it’ll support both cores better.

3 Likes

physical shifting in stark? NANI?

1 Like

Funny how I was just wondering how well these 2 would play together.

I used Stark + Wanted for two weeks. Were some of the best days of my life.

5 Likes

What made them the some of the best days of your life?

On another note (not derailing too much), how would Emperor play with Wanted? Anyone tried this?

Nvm, found a good one: The Wanted Emperor

I thought I replied it lol. Anyways…

The massive social boost it gave, the attraction and reaction from others (both genders) that I got was just amazing. I’ve been socially awkward most of my life but that week college classmates invited me to play Volleyball after exam time. And my body language, my wit and inner power that I felt was just very different. Even my girlfriend seemed to be more interested when I met her at those time.

I see. Thank you for elaborating.

1 Like

Do you have a journal of it? I’d love to read it

I believe @irw experienced physical shifting on Stark

1 Like

Oh yeah :rofl:
There’s a beautifying effect :rofl:

1 Like

@Invictus Please elaborate on beautifying effect.

Thanks

1 Like

The fame effect of stark gives me this glow around me, as well as making my features look like I had some kinda bb cream or foundation on my face :rofl:
Also I haven’t been using WANTED for a long time now, but I noticed a few days ago that my eyes have started to look more “hunter”ish, like the picture on the “seducer’s gaze” Q module (not the eye color though)

1 Like

Ah yes you have now achieved the legendary hunter eyes. A man who has the hunter eyes is the man who can see everything and know everything. Through the physical shifting you will achieve the visual acuity of the legendary eagles.

You have become the Cheetah of your Kingdom the eye of the emirate. What some will see as the enigma you will see the truth.

Now go forth young Invictus and conquer your path.

2 Likes

That’s quite…Ninja…of you :smiley:

1 Like

I am also running a similar stack will be interesting to hear how you get along.

I stepped away from Stark to see if my old love for Emperor was still a thing with ZP, and created a custom with Emperor and S&S

3 Likes