The ONE Title that Stays in Your Stack Forever?

Seductress :heart::fire:

2 Likes

Are you a manifesting generator?

A Generator 1/3

Wanted Black

1 Like

My sister told me I was a manifesting generator but I don’t know what that means. She’s into that kind of stuff.

Not to derail the thread but maybe you could message me and explain? I’m curious

Even though I haven’t run it probably Quantum Limitless. Something about being frustratingly and
Depressingly intelligent sounds fun

1 Like

I think i know which one, probably Quantum Limitless.

2 Likes

Renaissance Man… This will turn anyone into a pure artist. Most slept on sub in the whole store lmao

3 Likes

HoM, as it almost perfectly aligns with my long term goals.

3 Likes

I have to renounce my choice

New Choice - Khan Black

Only did my second loop of st 3 but mamá mía.

Favorite sub until now (like every Titel I used from Subliminalclub :blush:)

3 Likes

I love the idea and the contribution to this thread but to those who mentioned a “this title is in my stack forever”, who of you still have that title in the stack directly or indirectly as a custom?

I’m thinking of a custom meta stack. DEUS, Pragya and Mosaic seem to be it for me. As for CORES, the Survival Instinct for universal protection is up there. Success in wealth and relationships is useless if you are overtaken by danger and death.

I’m still running Emperor. Been doing it for years.

There are usually short breaks when something new comes out, but then I return to it.

5 Likes

Still running Wanted Black and Khan.

3 Likes

heartsong

2 Likes

How long have you been using this title?

What “successes” or “wins” have you had with it?!

6 or 7 cycles if I am correct

HS results
2 Likes

Still running WB store program version. alongside khan black store version. been running both since they both came out.

1 Like

Stark which I’ve been running for 3 years now.

1 Like

great example of “good things come with time”

2 Likes