The Official Subliminal Memes Thread

image

2 Likes

did the guy suck him off?

Would be funny if it said on top, send from my Iphone…

But baby, haven’t you got an Android phone?

the funny thing his meesage changes on his own phone hahahaha

2 Likes

It only went blue because that was their first message after she got her phone.

iMessage needs both ends to have an iPhone to show blue.

oh shit. It would be funny if he sucked her ex off though hahaha
sorry guys

1 Like

Damn I used to be good at tech in the 90’s and early 2000’s, but since the smartphone, I have become Fred Flintstone :laughing:

1 Like

That’s a weird feeling, isn’t it? Used to be the ‘tech savvy geek’ in the late 1990s and early 2000s, now people are frustrated with my ‘grandpa fingers’ fumbling with those touchscreens…

3 Likes

image

1 Like

That’s me (the blue guy). Since I am being taxed into infinity, I have nothing to spare. Sorry, not sorry.

2 Likes

These “Eowyn in the friendzone” jokes never get old!

2 Likes

image

1 Like

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: :rofl:

image

1 Like

https://youtube.com/shorts/pypMVNzVs7g?si=cnd-WHd7jOoANqUY

1 Like

7 Likes

@Spartanx nah this took me out :skull:

Also:

6 Likes

IMG_2286

8 Likes

IMG_2287

2 Likes

image

9 Likes