The Official Subliminal Memes Thread

abraxas-lotr

My stack is safe for a long time.

(Hybris?)

2 Likes

GJjTcUZXsAAtUAf

8 Likes

Women too? :smirk:

1 Like

IMG_1866

Dear me, please do something to make this world a safer and more secure space.

Alrighty then lol

4 Likes

Dear me, I know how you feel. You have been a great friend and I love you :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Dear me. Do it.

4 Likes

Dear me, I am so sorry for your confusion and I hope you have a good day.

Me too higher self, me too.

3 Likes

That turned Kafka-esque out of nowhere :joy:

1 Like

I tried to read this book in English. It looses so much of its tone. If you think it’s weird and Kafka-esque in a translation, learn a few weeks german (after 2 years of QL that should be enough) and read the original :exploding_head:

2 Likes

❤️‍🔥

IMG_1943

8 Likes

6 Likes

When you’re running Limitless and come up with shitty ideas.

8 Likes

The moment you regret running only wealth subs

6 Likes

General Warning for this forum

FB_IMG_1714151331393

2 Likes

[you know what words not to post, even if they are within screenshots or images]

That’s what gave me my first strike in this lovely community. If you have a dark sense of humor, you need another place to act it out. Lesson learned.

FB_IMG_1714397152664

3 Likes

hahahaha dude every time I remember my meme that got flagged and removed here months back, I laugh. That shit was way too funny to be here.

1 Like

oh my sorry @RVconsultant I forgot that word was included in the list. Not intentional. My apologies

1 Like

Recon getting advanced

9 Likes