The Official Subliminal Memes Thread

Also people like:

“Why are you buying an mp3 with all the same brook sound for the 28th time?”

Me:

“You wouldn’t get it.”

:rofl:

10 Likes

Is that from T2?

No, the CGI in T2 were much better than this cheap JPG.

1 Like

IMG_1401

2 Likes

Thank you for reminding me I still haven’t done my taxes lol.

1 Like

bell curve(1)

17 Likes

gg

13 Likes

ee

8 Likes

Bruh LMAO This is literally the plan for me. No spiritual subs until after I achieve my materialistic goals. Too many f*ckin subs. I gotta make sacrifices.

2 Likes

Although I am currently running RoM, but not for spiritual purposes.

1 Like

BRO :rofl:

This is literally half of what i do in this forum

2 Likes

Honestly, I don’t mind paying 5x the normal sub price for LBFH. It’s that good.

image

2 Likes

new-love-bomb

6 Likes

boardroom-NFTWv2

13 Likes

16 Likes

image
al

14 Likes

image

a

14 Likes

Screenshot_20240314-092409

14 Likes

The “A Fullfilled Romantic Life” Stack:

Unbenannt

9 Likes

Funny thing is i bought all of the above aside from ROTNW and GLM and didn’t bought Heartsong yet :rofl:

1 Like