Epigenetics and DNA Modulator
Serum X

Genesis: Ascended Mogul
Limitless Executive
Omnidimensional
Pragya
Yggdrasil

2 Likes

Was expecting the Nomad and Free Pass modules to be included.

1 Like

The name “Nomadic Berserker” combines the concepts of a Ronin and a Viking to evoke a character who embodies the independent, wandering spirit and unpredictability of a Ronin while also possessing the fearsome, battle-hardened nature of a Viking Berserker.

I also like minimalism, less modules with a wider application.

1 Like

Very cool! I like the concept.

Ok. That explains why modules like Berserker, Fearsome, etc are also not in your custom.

The Cores you have chosen have enough scripting to help with that.

1 Like

Yes exactly, that’s the point, i only chose modules who will enhance the results of the cores, nothing more is needed.

1 Like

is this two customs or one?

It’s two customs

1 Like

I told my trainer that I can’t come to training this month because i have no money, he told me i can come this month for free.

He told me im a good person with a good heart, im serious about training and i never miss a workout and when i do something i do it 100% and it really tocuhed me and made me happy to hear him say thise things about me.

4 Likes

1 loop of Genesis: Mogul and 1 loop of Spartan.

While listening to Genesis: Mogul i felt really happy and i felt the abundance, but now i feel devided, a part of me tells to not worry because i will be rich and the other part tells me it will never happen and that im destined to be poor.

This month there will be no muay thai training as i am selling my car so I don’t have any way of getting to the gym.

I will use this month to give my body rest and heal from injuries, i will still listen to Spartan so when im back to training i will be better and also the will power and discipline of Spartan is something i need.

1 Like

I ordered the fighting custom

Spartan
Muay Thai Mastery
Energetic Development
Epigenetics and DNA Modulator
Serum X

I will order the second custom when Genesis: Ascended Mogul comes out and Limitless Executive is updated

Meanwhile i will use Genesis: Mogul for my wealth goals and my fighting custom to become the ultimate fighter, since I can’t go to the muay thai gym I will do shadow boxing to work on my technique and rhythm and jump rope for cardio

1 Like

I wish i could quit my job already

1 Like

My girlfriend started listening to Helen of Troy :grin::+1:

I hope her English is good enough to get results for the subliminal

1 Like

Everything feels weird

Everything is not same anymore because everything is changing

What was true and real yesterday doesn’t exist anymore

What was the reality is now only a memory

1 Like

Family status:

Girlfriend is using Helen of Troy with amazing results

My father will start Genesis: Mogul + Legacy of The Spartan today

My little brother will also start Genesis: Mogul + Spartan today and will wait for Genesis: Ascended Mogul

My brother really needs the discipline and will power of Spartan and my father doesn’t have this issue and he is 55 so i gave him Legacy of The Spartan

2 Likes

Haha! Finally you guys can run Emperor: House of Medici to be that power family.

Glad to see you all leveling up and being legendary together.

1 Like

Lmao

My brother is running spartan and ascension right now with amazing results

2 Likes