The Natural Playing of Events

Bit of a rambla…

I was browsing older threads here, and the following question came to me…Is Primal the logical title after one has played Ascension 4+ months, would you say?

To go deeper than that, is it Ascension, then Primal followed by Primal Seduction (Iron Throne) and then Khan/Stark/Emperor? In the sense of alpha subs. Where does Renaissance Man fall in there?

I ask because I am considering my first custom, and as I have been using Ascension and it is a relatively smaller sub that I have been consistently using since the end of last year, I am thinking that it will be good as one of the cores of the custom I create.

BUT.

Primal is also a good option, and, based off of reviews by AMASH and other members is something I’ve considered; I own Primal Seduction but I don’t think that would really translate the flavor of Primal without Sex and Seduction “hybridized”.

I’ve used Ascension since late December, mostly stacked with Regeneration, but shifting stacks with Mind’s Eye, Rebirth, Diamond and others, all well within recommendations. The reason for Ascension was to provide a better framework and foundation for both myself as a person, which I believe I’ve seen, as well as a foundation for the subliminals to work from. I was then going to return back to Emperor, begin Khan or the Alchemist or create my first custom.

So yeah, just a spontaneous question post lol

1 Like

Combining both would be a good combination and would prepare you for any program you would do in the future.this post was a good read

Saint said he nailed it

2 Likes

Ascension+primal+spartan might be a good all rounder for a custom and would make an excellent foundation

1 Like

I’m so glad you linked this post, I forgot it existed! I had considered doing both of them before, I’ll think of that angle :slight_smile:

I’m considering Ascension x Primal x Renaissance Man? :thinking:

Or maybe Ascension x Primal x Inner Circle.

Both could work.you want a more creative and emphatic aspect to your custom or more focus on manifesting beneficial people?would depend which goal is more important to you

1 Like

For my current goals, and the intention behind the custom in general, I’m thinking that Inner Circle works best. I currently have a free slot for another Q title in my playlist, so I could always stack Renaissance Man if I wanted to but, RM is just something that at this point I would add into a custom :slight_smile: good question

Hmm,i find the bigger programs link together and work merge better in customs.if i was going that route,would put rm in the custom and use inner circle as the stacking module.its small,light and fast acting,one of the original stack modules which was its original use but best to think what your main goals are and go from there

1 Like

Another good description from Fire from later in the same thread:

2 Likes

@Sage_Ninjistic I want to approach this discussion a bit differently than you may have had in mind.

Would you please state in 300 words or less what you want to accomplish as you think about the subliminals you might want to use?

1 Like

Certainly!

… Tonight :slight_smile:

I forgot about this, so I’ll get back to it in the morning.

I love the question, but I’m going to have to consider this one more than I thought. I’ll definitely get back to it once I finally get some sleep, though!