The ManSlut & ManSocial & ManStark- Q Customs

Hey guys,

I’m coming out of a long term relationship after a really long, messy break up and want to:

a.) Meet and have sex with new girls (nothing serious)
b.) Use remote seduction to get ex girlfriend to re-engage and keep her in a FWB type deal

My ex is the only girl I’ve ever had sex with, and she seduced me so I really want to man up and start to take the initiative to get more experience with women.

Therefore I’ve come up with the following custom for these purposes:

ManSlut - Hank Moody Vibe

CORES

Primal Seduction Core
Sex Mastery X Core

MODULES

Approachability Aura
Aura of Craving
Auric Overdriver
Earthshaker - Sexuality
Emperor’s Voice
Focused Arousal
Instant Spark
Long-Range Seduction
Love Without Attachment
Male Enhancement
Physicality Shifter - Sexiness
Power Unleashed
Prevent Premature Ejaculation
Seducer’s Gaze
Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver
Sexiness Unbound
Sexual Manifestation
Temptation

It’s currently being built so I’ll let you know when I get it and start listening. I’m based in the UK and so currently under lock down, the plan is to listen during lockdown so when it’s over hopefully a lot of it would have kicked in and I can unleash myself on the ladies everywhere. I’ll report how it all goes and what I’m noticing from the modules.

@Fire and @SaintSovereign, I had some initial questions if you don’t mind answering them:

1.) I have Libertine Ultima, is it a good idea to run it an hour before I meet someone, or will it be made redundant or not play nicely with some of the other aura modules in the sub?

2.) I’m using Remote Seduction visualisation techniques on my ex, do I need to do anything special for the Long Range Seduction / Focused Arousal modules so that it targets her specifically?

3.) Is there any benefit to running Libertine Ultima and then performing Remote Seduction techniques, or would it not make much difference?

Thank you!

Edit:

Have ordered a second custom, which I name ManSocial. The idea is to have a sub with a little less emphasis on seduction and more on social skills as this is my main sticking point. ManSocial will likely be my most used, and then I will swap to ManSlut or incorporate both in a stack as required, e.g. 100% ManSlut when raw sexuality and seduction is my complete focus, or ManSocial and ManSlut in the same stack at whatever ratio is required, e.g. I could do 4 loops ManSocial and 2 loops ManSlut for a predominantly social base but with extra sexuality. My theory is it might work in the same way you use pheromones in different ratios with socials and sexuals depending on what your priorities are. Many of the modules are the same across both so hopefully this will help with synergy. I’ve bolded the modules in common.

ManSocial - Lucifer vibe

CORES

Daredevil Core
Primal Core
Sex Mastery Core

MODULES

Approachability aura
Attachment destroyer
Auric overdriver
Deep sleep
Dragon tongue
Emperor’s Voice
Focused arousal
Godlike masculinity
Long Range Seduction
Male enhancement
Seducer’s Gaze
Sensuality and Handsomeness Improver
Sexual manifestation
Temptation
Ultimate writer

EDIT 2:

ManStark - Harvey Specter vibe

Stark Q Core
Sex Mastery Q Core
Alpha of Alpha
Carpe Diem Ascended
Dragon Tongue
Emperor’s Voice
Godlike Masculinity
Harmonic Singularity
Iron Frame
Joie De Vivre
Lion IV
Long Range Seduction
Male Enhancement
Productivity Unleashed
Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver
Sexiness Unbound
Total Nonchalance
Ultimate Writer

8 Likes

Let me start off by saying YES to the title :ok_hand:t3:.

Any idea when you’ll be receiving your custom, did they give an ETA? This looks like a journal worth following potentially.

You want to seduce your ex-gf remotely? Are you proficient at visualization at all? If you are, are you familiar with the concept of visualizing a goal into manifestation?

Or, are you familiar with the manifesting technique of scripting?

Either way, condolences on your break up, may you find solace between welcoming legs.

1 Like

Usually you get your custom 5 business days after you order it :wink:

It can be shorter depending on the amount of order that needs to be processed.

2 Likes

Gotcha gotcha, I only asked cuz I was curious if the processing and building part of it has sped up since they’ve been working on full automation. :slight_smile:

@ichigo

I would think that this subliminal should get you to where you want to go. :grin:

Nah, I think they are working on Ultima custom right now. Not sure if the full automation is completed :thinking::thinking: I’ve spent less time on the forum in the past weeks.

1 Like

Mind’s Eye? additional to his custom? :thinking:

It would definitely be useful, methinks

There’s no telling. I think it should be fine, but you might wanna run it two hours beforehand, due to the fact that you have a number of auras in your custom.

No, what you’re doing is fine.

Experimentation is the name of the game. I’d say yes, but there’s no telling. It can’t hurt, however.

I can be wrong so take this with a grain of salt, but:

sounds like you may be doubting your attractiveness and your value and obsessing over your ex.

You might want to throw in a little something for status and healing too.

Here’s some inspiration:

4 Likes

Thanks for your replies, guys!

I received my custom yesterday, managed to get 2 loops in in the evening. I found myself starting to feel really angry about the situation with my ex, and needy in regards to wanting to message her and tell her how I felt about how she had behaved.

Now running 5 loops this morning. Can feel some auras kicking in and making me hungry.

I was reading through some journals and came across @lee_mdk journal on Primal Seduction which I found really inspiring as he started in a similar position to where I am now and then 1 year later was a completely different person. I’ll be hoping to do something similar.

I’m in lock down until at least the end of November, and I’m struggling to get employed in this climate so I’m doing a very intensive qualification which is supposed to take a year in the space of about 3 months. This means I may be inside a lot during and not able to test too much until this whole thing ends and I’m employed, but I’ll do what I can.

@Sage_Ninjistic I’m not proficient with visualization really, but I came across some remote seduction techniques and when I have played around with them before they have actually worked surprisingly well in getting people to reach out and contact me out of the blue. It’s fairly simple in practice to do, you just:

a.) Relax and try to lower your brainwaves to alpha (or theta if you’re really good)
b.) Visualise the person in your mind as clearly as you can
c.) Visualise the FEELING (visuals too if you can, but the sensation of touch is most important) of doing sexual things to the person e.g. playing with nipples, fingering, etc. The key is to really feel the sensations of hardness, wetness, or whatever as you are doing it
d.) Spend about 15 minutes doing this, can also include thoughts you want them to have about how sexy you are or whatever
e.) Then stop when you’re finished, get up and carry on with the rest of your day without thinking about them until you do it again. Key is to really believe it happened and feel confident you had an effect on them
f.) Should do at least twice a day but can do as much as you want. Works well when they are asleep

I’m trying to do this at least twice a day on my ex, but I think my results are suffering because I’m struggling with the not thinking about her part. If you feel neediness or negative thoughts towards them it can negate the work you did, or at least help them to resist contacting you, and I think that’s what I’m doing. Hopefully the sub will help me to put a stop to that as much as possible.

3 Likes

Hey man, best of luck with this, it sounds like you’ve had experience doing this before so all should go well!

I am glad I have inspired you. If you channel your sadness and anger in the right places, the break up will be the best thing that ever happened to you.

3 Likes

Thank you @lee_mdk, I’ll do my best.

Day 4

Ran 6 loops today.

I text my ex today. The situation is complicated with her. We broke up earlier in the year but then started to reconnect. She asked to come and stay with me at my place for a few days, and she ended up staying for over a month and acting as we used to, it looked like we were going to get back together. She left and was planning to come back and stay again soon to continue to rebuild our relationship, and then she completely went cold on me, asked for space and stopped contacting me. It was very strange and hurtful, like she had suddenly switched to a different person. I’ve been struggling with this for a few weeks now, and today I finally text her and said it seems clear our relationship isn’t going to work but I wish you all the best. She replied basically agreeing with me, seemed like she didn’t care that much and is already totally over it.

It’s pretty painful right now, I really really loved this girl, and it’s bizarre as it’s like she woke up one morning as a different person, completely being able to shut out and ignore the previous 3 years we had spent together. I’ve been a bit of a wreck today, I knew deep down when she asked for space it was likely, but now it has been pretty much confirmed I will never see or speak to her again, every time I think of that I feel a huge ball of anxiety, dread and sadness in my chest. But then if she was capable of this all along, it was best for this to happen now rather than even further down the line, as I was planning to marry and have kids with her.

Anyway, enough of that. All I can do is move on. Hopefully it will feel better in time.

In terms of the sub, I haven’t been able to explore too much with lockdown, but what I’ve noticed so far are increased DIHLs in a few places and a substantial increase in horniness. My diet is going to shit a little bit too, it’s much harder to maintain a deficit when this baby is demanding so much energy.

I kind of regret not putting Daredevil in my custom, as being socially free flowing and at ease is probably my biggest sticking point. I’ve decided to incorporate it into my stack in a different way from tomorrow, so my playlist will look like this:

1 x Daredevil
4 x The ManSlut
1 x Daredevil

I’m a little concerned about Primal Seduction in my custom and Daredevil playing nicely together, as my understanding is that PS is about making you seduce women and Daredevil is about being carefree without having an agenda. Any thoughts on whether this will work okay @Fire @SaintSovereign or do you think I’m better off just sticking with my custom by itself?

1 Like

Day 6

Still feeling down about the ex. Not much interactions with other people so difficult to judge what’s going on.

Have ordered a second custom, which I name ManSocial. The idea is to have a sub with a little less emphasis on seduction and more on social skills as this is my main sticking point. ManSocial will likely be my most used, and then I will swap to ManSlut or incorporate both in a stack as required, e.g. 100% ManSlut when raw sexuality and seduction is my complete focus, or ManSocial and ManSlut in the same stack at whatever ratio is required, e.g. I could do 4 loops ManSocial and 2 loops ManSlut for a predominantly social base but with extra sexuality. My theory is it might work in the same way you use pheromones in different ratios with socials and sexuals depending on what your priorities are. Many of the modules are the same across both so hopefully this will help with synergy. I’ve bolded the modules in common.

ManSocial

CORES

Daredevil Core
Primal Core
Sex Mastery Core

MODULES

Approachability aura
Attachment destroyer
Auric overdriver
Deep sleep
Dragon tongue
Emperor’s Voice
Focused arousal
Godlike masculinity
Long Range Seduction
Male enhancement
Seducer’s Gaze
Sensuality and Handsomeness Improver
Sexual manifestation
Temptation
Ultimate writer

3 Likes

This will work great actuslly, @ichigo. Being outcome independent (Daredevil) will absolutely accelerate female attraction (Primal Seduction). Additionally, women love socially competent men.

My two cents: cut off all contact with your ex and move on. It’ll be hard, but you need to do this for your own self and self-worth and self-respect. Trust me, if you don’t move on and keep pursuing her, it will not end well. She flipped a switch and showed you her true colors. Why do you want to win her back? There are so many other girls out there even better than your ex. I have had bad break ups a few times as well. Maybe add some healing like @Malkuth has suggested. Use your Remote Seduction on other girls if you want.

Edit: My apologies, I didn’t fully read everything. It looks like you have already started the moving on process. I’ll still keep this post up as I feel it’s still important to see.

Edit2: I will go as far as saying as to never ever contact her again. If she calls or texts, ignore. At least for the next year 1.5 years. You NEED to heal from this. Everytime you are in contact with her before you have FULLY healed and moved on and are detached from the situation, you are resetting the healing process and going back to square one. I am still somewhat healing from my breakup from a few years ago.

2 Likes

If this happened to me, I would feel shocked and hurt.

I would want to know what happened.

If I thought she had emotionally ejected from the relationship, I would be likely planning an exit.

If you are still wanting to win her back, have you checked out Xist at PheromoneXS?

But why jump through these hoops for someone who flipped the switch at the blink of an eye and hurt him? Life isn’t a fairytale. I’m sure Xist would be effective to some extent (I have it lol), but ultimately I believe this approach is very emotionally unhealthy. Especially from a self-esteem, self-respect, self-worth perspective. Also it’s naturally for people to be curious of why it happened but that’s sort of a moot point. It’s unlikely he’d be given a straight, honest answer. i.e “it’s not you, it’s me”

Moving on will hurt a lot and not be easy. My worst breakup I moved home for 2 weeks and cried a lot and vented with my mom. But if you want to develop self-respect don’t go around and chase around exes (or people in general) who have hurt you and try to win them back and hoping they change. If you think, “this time will be different” 99% chance it won’t be. Pheros like xist would help such a lofty endeavor, but to even attempt that demonstrate you perceive your self-worth as very low. I’d consider a healing sub. Godspeed

1 Like

Breakups can hurt, and I think there is a time to move on. As well as your decision for your situation worked for you, I don’t know what @ichigo wants at this time.

I also don’t know how @ichigo interprets his situation at this point in time. I don’t know if I would interpret his situation as having hoops or being relevant to a fairytale. I don’t know how @ichigo defines his self-worth, or how he wants to interpret his actions or plans as correlated to his self-worth. I also don’t want to define how his plans or actions might be relevant to his self-worth. I’d rather he do that for himself.

Just as you found your solution for your situation and present it as a way for someone to consider it if they want, I’m presenting an option for @ichigo if he wants to consider it. He might have a way of thinking of his situation that is different than I would expect. He might like my idea or not. I think his evaluation, plans, actions, and how that relates to his concepts of who he is as a person is something I leave up to him.