The MALKUTH Catharsis (Malkuth Journal)

I think I’m gonna try to replicate this process once I have my own custom.

This is so cool.

Opening a new journal with a store-like sales copy. Badass.

Which AI did you use for the images?

3 Likes

Stable Diffusion

4 Likes

Active dreaming last night. Interesting.

Traveling on foot through an unfamiliar city that was labeled (in dream logic) as ‘in Thailand’.

Was doing this thing that I sometimes do in dreams where I jump and go much higher and stay aloft. Ended up taking care of a group of 4 children. Was trying to reach this main road where I would find a taxi-like vehicle that would carry me to where I needed to go.

The first part of the dream visited this familiar dream locale: large roads, shopping complex, comic book store. A place I used to visit in dreams years ago. The store had changed this time. It was smaller and shabbier.

Anyway, point is, more dream activity with increased recall.

3 Likes

Undeniably distinctive feel and focus to this morning’s meditation.

1 Like

Just as we have emotional “moods“, we also have cognitive and perceptual “moods“.

We often do not recognize them, due to our tendency to project our cognitions and perceptions as externally arising phenomena into an ongoing sense of what we call Reality.

But these moods are essentially semi-stable “holding patterns“ in the ways that our internal processes are unfolding.

4 Likes

And it’s another subliminal day.

Fortunate to have the luxury of a morning meditation.

Morning meeting from 11:30 to 12:30. Just finished.

And now I have a free moment to possibly listen to my progams.

Last time, on Saturday, I aimed for 5 minutes of each program. Let me think about what I’ll aim for today.

1 Like

5:33 minutes of BUILD.

I’ll let that breathe for a while, and play PHENOMENAUT Genesis a little later.

2 Likes

wave of sleepiness hit me in the last 10 - 15 minutes. still going on now. Not incredibly unusual at this time, but it seems that the subliminal has added something to it.

2 Likes

These artsy posts are epic!!!
New journal is very delicious : )

1 Like

I actually took a 20-30 minute power nap a couple of hours ago.

on the (uncarpeted) floor

in my office.

And I felt much better afterwards.

Was that my system processing BUILD?

No joke.

Now I’m going to listen to PHENOMENAUT. Most likely between 5 and 7 minutes.

3 Likes

3:49 of PHENOMENAUT

2 Likes

I’ve been noticing that something keeps drawing my attention to look at the time right at 3:33 or so. So this time I decided to just press stop shortly after that. Actually, the same thing happened earlier when I listened to BUILD, but I kept it going a bit longer.

Intuition is an odd playmate.

3 Likes

There’s a kind of psychic gravity that I experience among people. It’s pretty interesting.

2 Likes

I don’t mean anything unique to myself here.

I’m just thinking of the influence of interpersonal reality.

I was just observing it today.

1 Like

Just did about 3000 meters on the rowing machine while talking on the phone to my sis. It was good because the talking forced me to hold to a moderate pace.

2 Likes

Today I played subs during my meditation hour.

I navigated by feel and stopped the loop when I got the feeling to do so.

Ended up playing BUILD for 12:15 and PHENOMENAUT Genesis for the full-loop.

That was about 8:15 am to 9:15 am. Showered and got ready for my 10 am zoom meeting.

Now I have the luxury to cook my lunch and to then go into the office to work from there.

I suppose I am noticing a kind of ‘comfortable’ feeling in my body and consciousness. Could be associated with the increased stimulus of the programs today. That was already 2.5 hours ago, so…interesting.

And we’ll see where things go from here.

BUILD and PHENOMENAUT Genesis.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Youre such a beast! Wow!!! Almost 5O in a row : o

2 Likes

It’s a really nice program.

Gradual, gentle increase over time.

I think I was doing about 55 push-ups as my 1-set max when I started. So, I actually had to go backwards in order to go forward. These 3 weeks of workouts, doing more sets but at slightly lower reps, have been helping me to strengthen my foundation in a healthier and more solid way. I’m noticing that in about 2 weeks (mid-May), the first set will finally be up to 58. So the first set will finally be past where I was when I first started. But this time, I’ll have the endurance to do 4 more sets after that. That’s really nice.

Eventually, I’ll probably hit a plateau. And that’ll be where a whole new kind of fun begins. You hang out on the plateau for a while and just consolidate. I like that. And at that point, I’ll probably bring one or two other exercises online and start to work with those in a similarly structured way.

Eventually, if I stay on the plateau for a while, my body understands that, ‘okay, you really want to keep doing this?’ and then the increases start again.

At this point, the particular number matters to me less than the fact of long-term consistency (that’s the best) and also some form of continuous growth. Can’t beat that.

At this age, that’s my highest priority.

:blue_heart:

5 Likes

Ive had a similar thought yesterday evening. I actually hopped on that 100 push up challenge you linked before. The increase feels quite slow and is only slight with time. Starting small too. But I assume the guys know the best. And as long as you are consistent even if it’s only small steps, you’re doing better than going too hard too often only to burn out and give up for the next few months or so imo. So even if it feels small, Im actually really happy about being able to stick to it easily and know that I can do it long term. Excited about increases each day.

1 Like