The Magnum (Khan ST4 + Godlike Masculinity Terminus Custom)

Hey bro. I was eyeing this today. Haven’t run this for a while. It’s for later down the road. Considering running this with current stack (KBC). @Alphamale

what has been your stack?

I have a Khan-Stark custom like this one that I was running. Then I ran it with Wanted and Stark. Figured out that wasn’t good for now and next cycle Emperor RoM, and now washout and I’m here.

It was a lot of washouts figuring out what I want. @Alphamale

4 Likes

“It was a lot of washouts figuring out what I want”

Me too :raised_hand:

I might actually run Genesis for this month

I know khan will always be in my stack, but now I gotta decide which khan :thinking: :sweat_smile:

RoM/Khan or RoM/KBC will most likely be my stack :+1:

Let’s see what Genesis does :grin:

3 Likes

Where is an option Khan/Kbc :slight_smile: ?

4 Likes

Khan= Original
KBC= Khan Black Crucible :facepunch:

1 Like

IDK that stack might overload my crazy ass :crazy_face:
But if anyone is up for it say “I” :fist:

1 Like

Aye, aye

1 Like

All the best brother, I genuinely think one archetype is enough for a person, be it Khan, Emperor or stark.
After the discovery of your purpose through the sub, you can create customs for supporting the purpose of the title, such us intelligence customs which do not dictate the life path but help in any path you’ve already chosen.
For now my only archetype is Khan and only Khan, until a better Alpha title gets released but does not deviate me from the path I have chosen with Khan. Since I put my energy and if I go here and there and disperse my energy, there will be little to no results.

I am currently on Khan ST2, but I will be going back to stage 1 again. Since I want to clean more garbage and Khan ST1 really has some dominance. Speaking of, do you think one can pull women with ST1 and after the ZP, are there still major differences between stages? Let me check your journal.

1 Like

I decided I’m going to stack this one with KBC. Khan has been a pretty consistent theme for me. Just seems empty without it.

3 Likes

Khan with KBC?

This custom + KBC

2 Likes

Khan and stark custom

Magnum.

1 Like

How do you differentiate between GLM vs GLM+Khan?

GLM the title sometimes sparks ambition. The custom makes my thinking more in line with the objectives. Belief system was changing pretty rapidly with this custom, though it’d only peek out in conversations. In all cases, I don’t notice much change until farther down the cycle(s). Typically people that know me well will respond/report to any dramatic changes. It always gets noticed by others before me, and I finally catch on in the end. Eventually I’ll probably get distracted and let that cycle end.

Khan with me is very latent, but when it activates, it activates hard. Other than that, it’s really subtle.

2 Likes

You mean in social interactions you are more dominating and aggressive? and just this with the ambition part?

1 Like

I’ve made some very brazen challenges on Khan, and calibrated to necessary behavior. I’m already dominant. Every social group I’m in that I thoroughly enjoy, I naturally rise as the leader; for a few years until we part ways. It’s easy when I enjoy the people. Khan is never going to let that position slip away though.

I’ve played the slow and steady wins the race game while on Khan and have acquired a great position in my work. Then had coworkers play some pretty pathetic psychological games and office politics in which I was simply unphased on the exterior, but an adamant fire raged below in a strategic manner. Much of the aggressive energy I utilize is for the big prizes. I let others have the small prizes and opportunities and as much as it pains me… I allow their egos to grow, while I trade pride for a cerebral, strategic approach.

I’ve toned down as far as conflict though over the years unless it’s necessary and I’ve did enough of it on Khan in the past almost-year.

4 Likes

So much of the reason I got on Khan was to get back to a version of myself in the past, and perhaps I’ve matured since then and a part of that is letting go of what was. A bold naive guy who felt invincible. Knowing the reality of life was one thing, but it wasn’t until I experience loss and destruction that those elements synced.

Then I lost most of my charisma.

I have to actually work now for things :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. Oh well :man_shrugging:t5:. I still have an entire life ahead of me to reestablish all of that.

5 Likes