The Legendary Ronin ๐Ÿ‘น

Glad it helped.

1 Like

I really like the results from NR and SSX, but, i need to drop them so i can use Paragon.

Im doing muay thai every day and im not used to it, my whole body is hurting, i injured my knee and yesterday i got hit with a few strong punches to the head.

So i have to use Paragon for now.

1 Like

This is just my opinion but I have never understood why people willingly undergo activity which can be detrimental to their health even it can lead to death. I mean look at Muhammad Ali and his Parkinson although it is a speculation and no correlation may not be there.
Also, some of the NFL players had problems with their brains due to many concussions throughout their careers, etc.
I know there are many good examples who are still alive and made glory but the ROI that you will be crippled is too high for me.
And also I do not like to fight.

1 Like

I understand your opinion as this is the opinion of most of my family and friends about me wanting to compete.

I just love it, itโ€™s all i can say, and i want to become the best at it, i know itโ€™s dangerous but i prefer to live and die like a warrior than to live in fear of what may or may not happen.

1 Like

You still can, join the army :slight_smile:

1 Like

I already did my service to the country, almost 3 years in the army, now itโ€™s time to fight for myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will be honest, the recon from my custom and Paragon led me to listening to HGH binaural beats to heal my injury which than led me to download more binaural beats of testosterone and masculine beauty and what not.

So i deleted all of them and stopped using them, im doing a wash out until a new title that resonates with me comes out than i will stack it with my custom.

1 Like