The last dance (khan +HOM)

This is my subliminal journal

I will use HOM and khan

Right now I have started khan stage, one and two

My intent is to stack them for the first cycle before going to stage three and then I will start HM and stage four together for a while

Day two;

I’ve been thinking about a lot of things aspect of my life.

I’m working on a project which is an absolute necessity for my future things needs to be done in time it’s a kind of assurance for the future my kid my daughter I mean and also my brother children’s I’m the first born I need to push more because I started the process, but things are kind of slowing down Because a lot of people are involved.

I’m single and 44 I’m used to be lonely but recently it started to bug me because I don’t think life is meant to be this way doesn’t make sense. I have friends married or couple with families and I just realized to disconnect between them and me because of the situation we live in I’m not saying it is better to have a family but if you compare it to somebody who can do whatever they want any time at some point it becomes irrelevant to have so much free time for yourself. Not worth to live a life in that selfish style, so I’m looking for relationship.

I only see my daughter twice a year because she doesn’t live in the same country so I don’t really have a family life and I want to build my own. I don’t think it’s too late.

Also, can stop thinking about somebody, a young woman I met little while ago she’s nice values good education she’s coming from good family, but for some reason I don’t seems to be able to even talk to her or touch her.Bad experiences maybe she’s being careful she’s not interested, but I really like her and it’s not to say that I don’t have over opportunities but I would be a coward if I wasn’t going for what I want instead of what easy and I want

I’m also bring some about ways to get out of smoking I’ve been smoking for over 20 years and I just realize this is not gonna end up well all those thoughts I’ve been in my mind for the last two days

They are also small reflection on conduct myself mental blockage prevent me from being authentic myself and others. Slowly, but surely, all concerned will get cleared in my mind as I’m confident that Khan help me get a better place mentally as it’s done for me in the past

I’m writing this one all things are coming to my mind my guess is that ST one ST two together bring a lot of questioning programming at the same time so forgive me if this gets confusing.

That’s it for now see you in a few days. Cheers.

3 Likes

Khan multistage is meant to prepare you for the inevitable - never skip the preparation and jump directly to a battle as many will end up in a dump.

Immersed yourself every time you listen to Khan, allow your heart to heal.
Stage One will help you deal with all the reasons you mentioned above.

Imagine if I am given a leadership role but I don’t have the skill to do it, would I have a chance to make anything right.

If I have a way to deal with money, and by the way all money problems will not go away, but no matter what the situation I will be with, I can always find ways to solve my money problems.

Khan Stage One alone can make a difference, and if you’re compared to a person who jump to stage four right away, most likely you’ll see them on a dump with full of regret.

4 Likes

Day 4:
Today was the first day of the week. I have to say I felt much better the way I carried myself ,the way I talk, the way I feel.
I don’t know what happened but a glimpse of social dominance is starting to show up. I live more in the moment and I’m way more spontaneous.
I still have those brainstorming moments I would say, but they are less heavy. On my psyche.
I also demonstrated more patience towards people in situations that I’m famous for not liking.

To be continued…

2 Likes

Day 5:

So this has been an interesting day. I can describe it like that: I just got my mojo back. Social interactions are easy. I’m just being myself, my posture, my body language, the tone of my voice. Everything is different. It’s like I found myself again.
No reconciliation just being in the moment it’s a great feeling .
There’s one thing I just noticed, I came across some ladies today.and it was like I’ve been desensitized to their beauty. It’s a weird feeling. I don’t know what happened, but it’s just what it is.
Getting better every day, one percent every day…

2 Likes

Day 14:

It’s Been a Long time…

I feel stronger now. The questioning has reduced a lot and I’m more stable and calm. I won’t say dominant but kind of .

I’m just confident without being arrogant .

The social interaction hasn’t changed a lot , it’s the perspective , the lens you look through that is different .

Calmly but slowly I can see myself improving

1 Like

Day15:

I feel more and more myself and masculine …

The useless smile is disappearing from my behavior I feel strong without arrogance .im not playing no more only when I want to.

The feeling of loneliness is coming from deep questioning about a meaningful life not fear of being alone .

For the first time in a while I’m questioning the way I’ve been conducting my existence what’s worth and what’s need to be changed .

Stage 1&2 together is a killer combo