Masculine man XXI

I had a dream,

I was in the house where my uncle (brother of my grandma) and his family used to live (lost because a debt with a bank, that’s not part of the dream), I was with his family, and then my uncle recovered from an illness he’s having in real world, but after recovering he had to go to jail because he didn’t pay taxes to the government. I woke up crying. Don’t remember all details, just wanted to share.

3 Likes

man, this was hilarious and relatable

3 Likes

Yeah @Sage_Ninjistic,

As my cousin who likes older women says “they have the same below the clothes”

1 Like

Yeah, man. I’m using Emperor so I don’t know what Khan is like but the journals I read on it make it seem intense and rewarding.

1 Like

This week I run my stack, something in my mind says to change subs, I won’t, reading some topics in the forum, they recommend to run Ascencion, Ascended Mogul and/or Emperor before Khan, so that is very tempting. I don’t know if the subs have a script to be in this forum everyday so I buy more or increase the traffic, I’m a little addicted to search in the forums and to read the topics. Anyway, I’ll try to get rid of that habit.

Summary of this week:

• A little more confident in social situations.
  • I didn’t have the mood to exercise some days.
  • My sex drive sometimes is low others high.
  • Starting to have more discipline.
  • I Answer with less coldness and more intelligence/fun to people, when they try to insult me.
  • I took 2 days off, Saturday and Sunday.
  • More IDGAF attitude.

The current plan is to run Khan Stage 1 6 more weeks, then proceed to Stage 2.

2 Likes

I had the same feeling last week lol i ignored it.

I think limitless is making us learn more…its like the mind is craving knowledge…i feel the same .

1 Like

Feeling a bit emotional now. Don’t have the same urgency to change subliminals. That’s it, this week I want to share only that. Continuing Stage 1.

1 Like

Changed the name of my journal. I am reluctant to post everyday, but maybe it can help, don’t know, anyway. Here I go:

Today I didn’t go out, but I spent a fair amount of time studying some topics I wanted to learn for some projects I have, these past days I’m increasing my discipline little by little day by day, I know it’s not the main focus of Khan, but it’s nice to have it.

My mind want to change subliminals, this is less pronounced than other days. I just have to keep going with Gengis and Kublai Khan.

2 Likes

Hey, today I continued running Khan. I went out to the street and felt vulnerable, I try to see women as human beings who need love, sex, comprehension, and they want and like to be objects of desire. I’m strengthen the mindset that everyone deserves a place on earth, and the earth doesn’t belong to me, I’m trying to change my old patterns, like to intimidate people with my presence, instead of that I try to give understanding and sometimes love.

Maybe, my heart chakra is being unblocked, that has been my problem for ages, I don’t cry when others cry, I don’t feel love for my family in the same way they love me. When someone of my family die, I don’t feel empathy for the others. And being introverted, it’s harder to open oneself.

A little secret: I added some loops of Khan Stage 2 to my stack this week

Anyway, I’ll continue this journey.
The next week I’ll add Quantum Learning 1 and plan to run the following Stack:

Monday, Wednesday: Khan Stage 1, QL1
Tuesday, Thursday: Khan Stage 2, QL1
Friday: Khan Stage 1 and Khan Stage 2, QL1

Just healing, I chose that stack using Tarot and tried many combinations, let’s see if my intuition is good.

3 Likes

Today, I made some posts in a group of Facebook, some hated me, others liked me, but the posts had a lot of attention. Anyway I answered every comment with humor, intelligence and/or sarcasm, but neither negative comment affected me. Had a lot of likes in those posts.

Also went to the park to train there, a woman was with her boyfriend and was eyeing me, not so pretty, but has good butt. Her boyfriend was just keeping her safe. But when he was not watching, she watched me. This situation has happened to me several times!

Today, I had a better sense of humor, joking with my training group, although I had some negative emotions and beliefs.

4 Likes

I watched a few David Snyder videos last night about “Speed attraction.”

One was about how to make anyone fall in love with you in 15-20 mins or less. The video was nearly 2 hours long…but that was mainly because the audience kept sidetracking him with irrelevant questions.

But holy shit, sometimes picking up those tricks makes me wish I had access to it when I was in HS or otherwise single.

4 Likes

Me too! In good circumstances! The older, the wiser! You could try open relations to practice this wisdom!

1 Like

That would require the consent of my wife. Which isn’t likely…she seems to be into me :wink:

2 Likes

I was just erased of the Facebook group I said before, I did a lot of fun controversy! Anyway, less time to lose!

I suspect I’m beginning to uncover my true self, and quitting the masks of myself!

5 Likes

Quick post,

I think other way to take action when healing is to identify the negative feelings/thoughts and try to understand them, so I can change mi patterns. Internal action, my concept.

First day in this new stack. Eager to learn new things, more discipline. The “bad” new is my father is visiting me so I cannot use the power of quantum learning, today I’m spending time with him. Tomorrow will be other day.

1 Like

“i answer with less coldness and more intelligence/fun”

hahaha me too DUDE, i literally see any male attacking me as a sign of submission and i play accordingly, i don’t stoop to their level and sometimes it feels like im dealing with a donkey

2 Likes

This just made me legit giggle.

1 Like

swear to god man u feel like just grabbing donkey ears and glueing it to their head, any girl that shows attraction to them is off my list instantly

1 Like

Dear SC users,

I continue running Khan ST1 and ST2 and once in a while QL ST1 and less often Libertine Ultima. Before running the subliminals I had shame/fear of watching youtube videos of men approaching women, now I can watch them, maybe sounds minimal, but even I like those videos. They get rejected, they get phone numbers, the approaches look easy on them.

I don’t have a job right now, I began to send applications and the day after yesterday I got a whatsapp message to an interview, HR department call me and only need an interview with the manager. Let’s see if I get the job, looks promising. I continued to send more applications to other companies yesterday.

Regarding to women, the attraction from them is there. I don’t know if smile seduction is in the script, but when I ran another subliminal from another company I felt the feeling to seduce some women with just smile/eye seduction and they even approach me and sit next to me, until now I don’t feel the feeling of doing that. Do you know if that is in Khan?

The feeling for switching subliminals even to change subliminal company is still there but at the moment I can handle it.

3 Likes

I’m still running Khan Stage 2 and Quantum Limitless Stage 1, although I haven’t been consistent with QLST1, I plan to stick to this stack for about 2 more months. This week I will try Khan ST2 using pre Q. Let’s see!!

3 Likes