Masculine man XXI

I listened 7 hours khan pre q at night using ultrasonic and I dreamed about Game Of Thrones mixed with other new characters, don’t remember all details. My sleep was not so bad. But my right ear hurt a little, even with a low volume. I think I won’t use ultrasonics anymore unless it ultima.

2 Likes

I’ve been running Khan Stage 2 and QL ST1 and added Beyond Limitless Ultima, I’m planning to continue running this stack until January 31 or at least Khan Stage 2, maybe I’ll begin with QL ST2 in January 1. Need to rebalance my brain, it’s damaged due to PMO. Anyway, this is a little summary:

Things I’ve been doing:

• Sleping better.
  • Waking up at 5 or 6 am at least 5 days a week, no clock, no alarms.
  • Being more social with people, when I interact with them
  • Studying a lot more.
  • Beginning some projects and have more drive to do them.
  • I approached a girl when I went to the dentist, it’s been a while since I had done that.

Other things I’ve been doing:

• Taking cold waters, I have not used warm neither hot water since 2 months ago.
  • Intermitent fasting for 150 days.
  • Selling some things I haven’t used through Facebook or electronic commerce.
  • I canceled amazon prime. The only thing I miss a little is Mad Men, I was at Season 2.

Things I’ve left:

• Exercising calisthenics almost everyday.:disappointed_relieved: I’ve not trained for about 4 weeks.
  • Toxic people.
  • Family who owe me money.

Things I need to do:

• Be more social.
  • Return to train calisthenics.
  • Complete my projects
  • Have more discipline.
  • Eat better.
  • Focus more.
  • Leave Facebook, I have been postponed this due to a nephew who owe me money (a person I’ll remove from my life) and I contact him through it, and because I need to sell something more things.
  • Visit a lot less Subliminal Results.

Regards

1 Like

I took 6 days off because of earaches, Saturday and Sunday had headaches too,

Today I restarted the use of subliminals. I think the days I took off count as a refresher. Today I began with Khan Stage 3, not gonna focus on healing, not gonna buy you DR, just using the recommended path S1, S2, S3 and finally S4. Stage 4 is the best stage I think, but it’s best to get used to S2 and S3 before S4.

2 Likes