Masculine man XXI

Hi users of subliminals,

I’ve been running Khan Q Stage 1 during 4 weeks, don’t know how many hours, I think I’m not going to track them, but I run more than 3 hours everyday. The last week I’ve been running some tracks of Primal seduction. My plan is to run Khan Q stage 1 and Primal Seduction until the end of October. I want to play the following stack in the next weeks:

• Khan Q Stage 1. 4 or more hours
  • Primal Seduction Q. 2 or more hours
  • Libertine. Once everyday

In these weeks, I’ve been more direct with people and tell them when I disagree, make more eye contact with girls, smiling to them, even when they are with their men, and talk to some of them. I think I only need to talk to them more.

I’ll try to post when something outstanding happens.

Thanks and welcome to reply.

3 Likes

What a @sex y username!

I would advise against running Khan Q ST1 and Libertine together because the breakdown tends to bring up things that, when mixed with a sexual aura, would cause pretty funky vibes.

4 Likes

Thanks @SubliminalUser,

What do you think about True Social ultima instead of Libertine?

i have both and im using Khan too, true social makes me happy to be alive and libertine makes me a walking thirst trap.

basically I use libertine because I don’t need anymore help socially.

No I’m not saying I’m literally tony stark levels of charisma but I have enough to lead conversation thanks to khan stage 2 and a lot of girls seem to be laughing way too much and calling me funny and giving off good vibes so I don’t want a social booster, I want to boost my seductive aura.

1 Like

so id say if youre having a hard time initiating convo or being of substance in an interaction or group hit true social if not then do libertine

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion @Yazooneh

Hi dear subliminal users,

I’ve been running KhanQ Stage 1 TB everyday at least 5 hours this week, total approx 150 hours, also running primal seduction, and once in a while True Social. I added Power Can Corrupt and run it with TB in a stack yesterday and today. I’m planning in run PCC in my stack along TB for the next 48 days, starting today, so it will be 48 days/laws of power and maybe continue with Khan Stage 2. This is because I really need to balance being alpha with charisma to achieve my goals, I could be only an alpha, but what’s the point if I have to deal with people everyday?

These last days I think I’ve been having reconciliation, I get angry easy or very honest and tell people/family what I think/don’t like. Yesterday I had two dreams about family. One of my mother side, they were trying to take advantage of me but I didn’t allow them by being rude. The other from my father side, they were trying to understimate the university I studied, but they couldn’t. It’s curious because in real life these people behave the same as my dream, and I have resentment of them.

So the main plan for the following 48 days is:
-Power Can Corrupt, 2 or more hours
-Total Breakdown, 4 or more hours.

Your comments and suggestions are very welcome!!

Cheers

2 Likes

My suggestion would be to scale back on the TB/ST1 by a loop. 4 hours instead of 5, etc.
Remember Q is much more powerful than the “Legacy” subs where set-and-forget isn’t needed (I found this the hard way due to my own stubborn experimentation).

I might even suggest dropping with 1 loop each day of both TB and PCC. if you’re ok that day, go up to 2, etc.

Once you get reconciliation again, then I’d drop one of them down by a loop the next day and see if recon is still there.

Point there would be to identify which sub is giving you recon at that number of loops, and diagnose how much of each you can handle each day without recon.

I first was going to do something similar to how SaintSovereign suggests finding the sweet spot for a sub. I was planning on doing that for each sub I want to run long-term (at least until it helps me get to my goals).

But then I realized even if you find the sweet spot for each one, it doesn’t necessarily mean you can then run the subs together because stacking them together could very well change the overall sweet spot. The method I suggested up above there would take a bit longer maybe, but if you take time to find the sweet spot for each when it’s being run stacked with the other(s), you can eventually avoid unnecessary reconciliation, and hit yours goals even faster.

If you have Sanguine (Ultima or otherwise), I wouldn’t use that as a crutch or band-aid. DarkPhilosopher touched on how even though Sanguine helps with the symptoms of reconciliation, it isn’t a good idea to then add more loops because you won’t be doing yourself any favors.

Once you find the sweet spot for the combined sub stack of TB and PCC, or whatever else you run, a loop of Sanguine may still help if run outside the stack, say before bed. To help smooth things over.

Apologies for the length of this. I am finally seeing results from Executive…plus just had my 2nd cup of coffee LUL

1 Like

Hows your experience with khan st.1 ?

Hey @Palpatine,

Thanks for your suggestions, I want to feel pain and be breakdown, so I can be totally destroyed and be builded in Total Reprogramming, so I wont use the band-aids :grinning:.

I see the effects of Executive on you!!!

2 Likes

@pacman

Sometimes I don’t have a lot of tolerance with people.

Women side:

I have created a lot of attraction in women, just don’t know how to follow the interactions. I’m just an introverted guy!!

Some men feel threatened about my presence because their women see me, I feel sometimes more embarassed for the men’s actions than themselves, hahahaha.

Power side:

People respect me, fear me, some of the time I don’t give a fuck what they think about, I say what I think.

I need to remove more garbage, so need more Total Breakdown I think.

4 Likes

You say all that effects are from stage 1?
Power
Attraction etc?

Maybe!!

Or the combination with other subliminals I run in the past!! But this stage have had more visible changes in power. From Subclub I’ve been running for a month or more primal seduction before Khan!! And been running other subliminals for alphaness, male beauty and seduction from other company some months before SubClub, they really work, once I see a girl taking a picture of me, hahaha, but they don’t stack and don’t have ultrasonic. I like that about SubClub, they stack, the community, the ultrasonic, the innovations.

By the way, looking at my phone and listening to Khan, this is the first time I see this kind of numbers:

2 Likes

Will be following your journal closely
I just started stage 1 also

1 Like

Grabbing their girl tight, kissing her in front to you to say “she’s mine, not yours, puto”.

Now you know what jealousy looks like. They don’t measure up to you!

4 Likes

Hey @Michel,

That’s true!!

1 Like

I took 3 rest days, and today I ran my stack again. In those days I was not in the mood to socialize, being a little tired.

Every week I will take two days off and keeping the plan of running Khan Stage 1 and Power Can Corrupt Monday to Friday, and adding True Social or Libertine, I’m being tempted to use the Executive, just to not be so lazy.

Maybe I’ll post more often, What do you think guys?

Every comment is very welcomed!!!

1 Like

Hows khan stage one so far ?
How many loops are you running ?

2 Likes

@pacman this week I’ve not felt a lot of changes as before just the same:

• Attraction from women has increased a little, some women where I train wear different clothes to show their attributes :heart_eyes:. Just need to approach them I think.
  • Some women shake in my presence, hahaha, it’s funny.
  • Every time I wake I have a boner.
  • I have a boner when I see a girl I’m attracted, it doesn’t matter if she is ugly, if I like her ass that’s what made the blood to flow.
  • When I rest the 3 days I felt less social.
  • I have dreams, sometimes I remember them, I’ll try to track them.

I am running 3 loops everyday 5 days a week.

7 Likes

Great progress buddy!

2 Likes