The journey of the all mighty flying Fascinus

Hello everyone, I said a bit more than a month ago that I would write this journal for my custom sub along the Astral projection one after my washout. Here it is !

I’m currently 7 weeks in and my scheme of listening is simply 5 on 2 off, one loop of each on the day of listening :

Biggus dickus : 33 Hours
Astral projection X : 33 Hours

I seem to have projected once fully consciously but I wasn’t able to see anything, the only thing is that I felt that I was mooving through the air and sometimes I could see a object linked to the place I went, the object was flashing shortly to me if I was close enough to it (as I projected in the night time it made sense to me)

As for Biggus dickus it’s slowly but very surely helping me having the woods of my life, soon the aspergus emoji will be the truth and no more a far away dream !

8 Likes

Little update :

I’ve experienced this morning a short episode of pre-projection, at least that’s what I think (it is (it is my day 2 off the sub):
-As I tried to relax myself I heard some little bells’like sounds and suddenly felt paralyzed, as it wasn’t expected I tried to get out of it and to simply moove but no luck I was stuck, keeping my calm as much as I could (because it isn’t really a common situation outside of sleeping time and I thought at that moment that something bad was happening in me lol) I always remember those moment that if it’s not a “bad cause” I should be able to get out of it by mooving my toes harder and harder and slowly then the whole feet ( I’m used to a few episodes of sleep paralysis and the whole scary thing). And surely after I mooved a bit my feet I broke the paralysis.

Let me tell you I’m glad I was able to keep my head cool, but I regret not trying to project instead. Next time I hope I’ll be able to do it.

4 Likes

Week 8 :
Biggus dickus : 38 Hours
Astral projection X : 38 Hours

I’ve started to experience frequent weird state when listening to APx, wich is a state of relaxation and then I suddenly feel in a “deep zone” of relaxation, wich I think was previously impossible for me without beforehand going through long meditations of 1H+ without even the certainty to get there.

Another point wich has appeared is that even if I don’t try, I stay more or less conscious while dreaming but without being fully lucid at the same time.

On another note the BD custom seems to work as intended. I’ll probably won’t comment too much on it since it simply seem to just do what it was supposed to, but we’ll see how well on the long run !

2 Likes

Week 9 :
Biggus dickus : 43 Hours
Astral projection X : 43 Hours

I’m experienceing more and more short moment of “slipping” where I feel like a part of me “slips” from it’s physical counterpart. So I’m overflowing with joy, even if I’m not yet there (full projection or full body slipping away) those baby steps each weeks are amazing to me, the sub is really helping me breaking this blocks I’m having in that domain.

For the custom one, well let’s just say that it works well too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also on a side note :
I don’t know if it’s because of my general usage of sub or personnal work or something else but my memory is really improving on this last month

3 Likes

Week 10 :
Biggus dickus : 48 Hours
Astral projection X : 48 Hours

Each weeks it’s new experiences, I’m currently going throught some original ones.
I’ll describe those moments this way : it’s like some of my chakras centers are opening wider and pouring a new kind of energy wich I’ll hope will let me soon enjoy the fruit of my work to Project !

I also tend to see faster and clearer what I’m trying to imagine a bit similarly like you’d see your eyes open but as you can guess mines are closed.

My custom seems to have the same effect as described above in my first paragraph but around my root & sacral area.

Week 11 :
Biggus dickus : 53 Hours
Astral projection X : 53 Hours

I’ve been experiencing deeper and deeper energy mooves like in my previous post.

1 Like

Week 12 :
Biggus dickus : 58 Hours
Astral projection X : 58 Hours

For this week I’ve experienced some wild dreams without them mixing with eachoter, I felt like I passed days in them and I had a few weird experience too.
what is more cool about it is the fact that I remember them even as I woke up and also throughout the day so I feel like I’m living 24/7 in a certain way lol

I’m starting to feel some kind of burst of energy also as I fall asleep listening to the sub wich can be quite intense.

Am I getting closer to my goal ? Only when I’ll have counsciously projected, then I’ll be able to say that “yes I’ve done it”

2 Likes

Lil update :

This morning of my 2nd day off, I tried to project and damn I was close I even had the weird noise or touch sensation that I rode so much about, it was just a bit scary but my will to make it was stronger, I just ended up seeing Weird shit like some sort of violets panels with yellow dots, it’s hard to describe but it was like a wall that had only that patern wich is too hard to describe for my level of vocabulary sorry guys ahaha, a bit after that phase I kept focusing on where I wanted to project and almost made it I lost my focus somewhere along the road and everything disapeared before my eyes.

I4m getting closeeeeer yessss :weary:

Week 13 :
Biggus dickus : 63 Hours
Astral projection X : 63 Hours

This week was quite calm for the astral projection sub side, but still getting more precision while visualizing.

BUT for the BD Custom even if I can’t affirm to 100% I think it helped me having more balanced hormones especially for the thyroid side, I got it checked back and I’m no more into slightly low levels and fully blown back into perfect middle ground.

So that’s one thing to get excited about :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Also this week I’m going on a new schedule
BD : 2 loop a day
AP : 1 loop a day

I’ve had some really vivid dreams for quite a while now but they’re not really about the subs and more about my meditation & spiritual manbo-jumbo stuff I’m doing on the side to progress

Week 14 :
Biggus dickus : 73 Hours
Astral projection X : 68 Hours

During a few night while listening to the sub BD I had that moment where I felt some energy around my heart chakra, olus it seems that my actual heart beat more calmer than what it used to be : around 53BPM against 68BPM last month.

I know that I have to keep in mind that I am doing sport on the side but I was still doing some before at the same intensity and my BPM stayed around 68 at rest and rarely went lower.
So that’s a really cool point :sunglasses:

But sadly I’m still not able to Astral Travel counsciously :disappointed_relieved:
Since the last few super short ultra realistic experience I had I wasn’t able to reproduce any kind of exit or level of precision of visualisation to exit

So maybe I’m currently going through some kind of wall or plateau and that in a few days or weeks it’ll be new level I never experienced before, at least that’s what I hope.

1 Like

I’m sure you’ll get there with your astral projection. There is this saying “The bird of paradise comes into an open hand”. There’ll be a day you’ll astral project when your not even expecting it. That’s one of my goals in the future to do that astral projection

1 Like

That’s what I’m “expecting”, because the most vivid experience I had so far followed that rule, so I try not to be too much disapointed that I’m still not yet controlling this stuff as much as I would like to.

1 Like

It’s one of those it’s easier said than done, especially when you do want it to happen.

1 Like

Week 15 :
Biggus dickus : 83 Hours
Astral projection X : 73 Hours

The main theme as in precedent weeks is that my dreams are deepening, there is less breaks between each ones, they become more like a storyline instead of blocks of dreams.
As for projection, some of my visualisation got back on track and I think I made it (projected) for a short 1-2 sec and lost focus → back to body so that’s a little victory, can’t wait to have that sub in ZP :exploding_head:

Also for people having the MALE ENHANCEMENT module in their sub (like diamond) or custom, are you doing anything on the side to make the process faster or do you just let the sub do it’s work ? If you wanna answer me but not in public feel free to PM me. I’m curious what is best.
I personnaly do some work on the side like some low cardio intensity stuff for the lower body plus more precise exercices especially for “male enhancement”.

But now it seems like my dear male organ seem all day tired even tho I’ve lowered the frecquence of exercice, the only time “he’s” strong is when I want to sleep :joy:
So that’s why I’m thinking about just stopping the exercices or just doing it ONCE a week instead.
Oppinions ? (once again feel free to PM for that matter)

Week 16 :
Biggus dickus : 93 Hours
Astral projection X : 78 Hours

I think 3 loop a day is a bit too much, I feel exhausted all the time
I’ll dial down to 2 loop every second day this week

Not much to talk about because I felt too tired to take notice and I put my focus on other worldly matter for the whole week.

Week 17 :
Biggus dickus : 96 Hours
Astral projection X : 81 Hours

My dream are feeling realy but like reallyyyy long, wich is cool, I am experiencing more energy mooves. This time they’re less intense but happens more often.
Still not yet able to fully project or did not had even a short experience this week.

As for Biggus Dickus Custom it seems that taking the full week off (from external exercices) and even more really helped to gain more “stregnth” down there, I don’t know if it’s the sub or the exercice that fatigued me this much but I’ll discover it through the next week for sure.
As I’m not doing any form of external exercice for the “manhood” we’ll see if it’s the sub doing it’s work if the health continue to just improve down there.

small update :

I think the module of the endocrinian system in BD is really doing it’s magick
I’ve been looking at myself in the mirror lately and I just look more muscular and like taking some healthy weight even tho I’m not working out to build muscle since July, so I think it may have raised a few ticks my testo level because my libido is slowly but surely hightening.

Me gusta

Updates :
The modules of cardio vascular health might be a bit too good
It went to the point that I’m able to feel almost at all time what is my BPM and it’s quite bothering when trying to sleep to hear & feel your heartbeat

Since I stopped listening to my custom 5 days ago it went more or less back to normal

This journal is going to be on pause for quite a few time as It’s taking quite some time to devellop my Astral projection stuff, I’ll wait for the official ZP version to get public before restarting it.

Until then I’ll stop trying so hard and enjoy a bit the material world we’re in as a pause