The Journey of an Emperor Dragon

Hey all

This will be a fresh start

Yea i am horrible at being consistent with journaling and these subs… God knows how many customs i’ve made this year lol

But starting this month and in January i will be working on making it a habit to journal every day and possible update this once every few days or a week.

I have started a new stack Friday night played it once so far… playing it again in a few

So my 3 customs are …

Red Eyes Black Dragon

Summary
1 Dragon Reborn Stage 1 Core
2 Khan Stage 1 Core
Modules
3 Achilles’ Heel
4 Aphrodite
5 Attachment Destroyer
6 Debt Annihilator
7 Divine Self-Image
8 Faith Unyielding
9 Foundation
10 Inner Gasoline
11 Inner Voice
12 Mosaic
13 Omnidimensional
14 Path of Forgiveness
15 Wealth Limit Destroyer

Wealth Chamber

Summary
1 Stark Core
2 House of Medici Core
3 Ascension Chamber Core
Modules
4 Alexandria
5 Carpe Diem Ascended
6 Cosmic Wealth
7 Dominion
8 Furious Ascent
9 Gloryseeker
10 Jupiter
11 Leader of Men
12 Lifeblood Fable
13 Machine: Action
14 Technological Prodigy
15 Sultan
16 Remembrance
17 Tyrant
18 Ultimate Writer
19 Victory’s Call
20 Void of Creation

Titan

Summary
1 Beast Within core
2 Spartan Core
3 Wanted Core
Modules
4 APS: Torso
5 Deep Sleep
6 Direct Influencing Aura
7 Fusion Optimized
8 Inner Blaze
9 Lion IV
10 Mystic Osmosis
11 Pragya
12 Serum X
13 Sexual Manifestation
14 Spiritual Freedom
15 SPS: Endocrine system
16 SPS: Fat Burn
17 Yggdrasil
18 Potentiator
19 Instant Spark
20 Entranced

Also playing Emperor Black on the side and maybe RICH or IC or RoM once it comes out

I plan on playing each of these for the full 15 mins and every other day with weekends off

I have a lot to do with figuring out my goals since this year i have been a bit all over the place

I plan on running DR for 3-4 months per stage or as long as i feel i need it… With that i will be combining each stage in a custom with 1 of another multistage subs atleast the stage 1… I want to run through Khan stage 1, QL stage 1, Alchemist stage 1, and EoG stage 1.

2 Likes

Cool, mind me asking you what your goals are with each stack? I know it might give a hint when reading each core/module desecription but I am just super curious and love to learn how others choose subs/customs. Because the combo of each users choices is unique.

My brain would probably fry if I listened to all this every second day :joy:

1 Like

I honestly am working on my goals tonight since i’m still a bit all over the place with what i want…

Wealth Chamber Goals
Help me at work become better at my job which is accounting
Hope to slowly get back into writing which Stark can play a nice part in
Meet new people for business purposes and just to build a bigger social circle
Help me create more pathways for wealth and help me figure out how i can make more money
And way more

Titan Goals
Help me get in shape again
Meet more women for a relationship or just sex
Build a healthy, lean, fit, muscular, and sexy body
Build my spiritual side up and increase my energy reserves
And more

Red Eye Black Dragon stage 1-4 Goals
Obliterate everything and anything standing in my way from becoming the best version of myself
Transform myself into a new person
Heal any and all trauma i have been through and eliminate the emotional baggage i have from my past that holds me back
And more

Emperor Black Goals
Help me reforge my life the next 3-6 months or how ever long i listen to it
Help me build habits that i can stick to and a morning routine that will help me achieve my goals better
Help me focus more on my goals and what is important to me while eliminate things that are holding me back and distracting me or killing my energy

I just came up these off the top of my head
At some point this week i will list out goals once i put more thought and effort into them. And i will also make a list of short term and long term goals/objectives

I have listened to more than just these before lol and i used to do 5 mins … 15 mins should be interesting

This past year i have started experimenting with how much i can push my subconscious with subs and seeing how much i can handle before i need a break lol…

I am taking this stack slow but i hope to be able to get it to the point of 2 days on 1 day off

1 Like

Sounds nice man. I was thinking about you idea earlier today of going for 2-3 multistagers Stage 1, just to get the healing done during a period in my life where I am able to handle what might come out.

1 Like

Honestly i have been avoiding healing for a good year… My subconscious has pushed me to do healing a few times this past year and i stop every single time after a few day bcc i just want to focus on other things… But now i see that it is imperative to just get it out of the way spend a year on DR while running other stuff and see what happens … I have told myself if i don’t do it now i will push it off for a tomorrow time but tomorrow wont come lol…

Once i go through DR everything will work way better for me and i won’t be as lost as i have been this past year

1 Like

Good luck man, it looks like it’s going to be an adventure.

1 Like

Damn, G!

Might want to enter a support ticket because Ascension Chamber was at one point recommended for once per week.

Might want to consider getting Final Showdown and New Beginnings at some point.

1 Like