The journey begins with the first step

From next week on a new stack: LEGLM
Limitless Executive and Godlike Masculinity

If it feels better than other ones then this has high probability to end up in my custom.
First I was thinking about different topics:

• Money: RICH + Minds Eye
  • Productivity: Limitless Executive + Sanguine
  • Confidence: Ascension + Godlike Masculinity
  • Nature: Renaissance Man + Chosen WoN
  • People: Love Bomb + Daredevil

Each custom for one topic and then run 2 customs in parallel. But first I need to see that one customs gives me the results I want and maybe then I just enjoy that one instead of running after the next one.

1 Like

Unexpected change (and hoping to get better restful sleep):

Godlike Masculinity and Emperor Fitness 1

Just found out that Emperor Fitness seems to be the only program which improves sleep (at least according to the description) and it is all in stage 1.

I have to focus more on my goals, I get distracted by what is expected from me. That has often been a problem, I do tasks so that others cannot complain about me but I don’t progress in my own goals enough.

I am writing a master plan for my business idea, structuring in phases and what kind of resources I expect to need in which phase as well as how I see one phase is ending, the other one begins.

Feels good to do it.

So, i have build my first custom and when it is enough time on that one I create a new thread in the custom area.

For people who are curious my two cores are Ascension and Godlike Masculinity. More on the custom in a few days.

3 Likes