The Invictus Experience (Stark ZP + ME ZP)

Haha fair enough dude :ok_hand::+1:

1 Like

Have you considered calling your interviewer back and telling him you have gotten an offer from another company that has X, Y, Z, that you’d rather work at the olympics, but it’s getting really hard to say no to other offers that are sure things for something that hasn’t even been formally confirmed in writing yet?

That could be your opportunity to get them to sign something.

4 Likes

I was actually avoiding this, so that I don’t come off as needy, and because I didn’t feel like I had much leverage, but now that I do, this sounds like an amazing idea, and I will call them early tomorrow to see what’s up.

It’s funny how you and my mom said the same thing :exploding_head: and I don’t think this is the first I mentioned this to you :eyes:

Are you my mom in disguise :thinking:?

2 Likes

Hard to advise you on which job to go for, as ultimately it’s your life, you know what you want. All I would say is:

• treat both job oppos anonymously - remove the word “Olympic” and “Marketing”, does the job still have the same appeal?
  • do they match up with your own goals in life?
  • how much scope do you actually have within the job? Tightly controlled vs some free reign?
  • how much growth and development is there? Or do you want the best to go with your resumé?
6 Likes

I was thinking about your tshirt/perfume theory.

For you, anyways, the first sub you listen to is dominant. The second one is like perfume. Makes total sense.

But I was thinking about it and realized maybe it’s actually because your mind doesn’t have the space to process sjb #2 because it’s still so busy processing sub #1.

For an experiment, would you be willing to try listening to sub #1, waiting for 20 minutes or longer, and then listening to sub #2?

If that’s not what you already so, I’m curious if it’ll change your responsiveness

1 Like

Bro I legit told Saint last night that my theory on that has changed a bit, especially with 3 subs per day.

Basically, while the T-shirt and perfume theory is right, regardless of how much I tested it with all the different variables, it doesn’t mean that I’m not getting all benefits of the second and third sub.

Basically, my new hypothesis is as follows;

1st sub: changing your inner reality, and bringing it out.
2nd sub: changing your aura, behavior, way of talking, mixed with the first sub AND external manifestations.
3rd sub: works on top of those 2, and then acts somewhat like a stronger Qv2 type of sub, where actions lead to the fruition of the goals of that sub.

Now, when I mentioned my previous theory, and now this one, it doesn’t mean that the main results are just from the first sub, or that I’m not processing the other subs as much (I was playing Emperor the last when I was posting body pics on here), but these theories are to pinpoint the behavior and feelings on the day of listening, because if you see my results as a whole, you’d see that they’re a culmination of all those subs working as one :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You know man, I’ve been thinking about this a lot, and came to the realization that I actually want to work there because of those 2 specifics that you quoted, if it was any other company/organization, I wouldn’t have bothered (as seen with Qatar Airways and me rejecting them, hence no updates on that).

Bro just reading your journey congrats.

I know you didn’t ask for my input but to me it sounds that the Olympics offer has much more room for growth, and I don’t mean just money. I mean traveling, networking, expressing creativity, doing your own projects (experience which in the long run might make you even more money and more enjoyable endaevours).

The other one sounds you are thinking mostly money, and then some free time. But to me it sounds like “free time” wouldn’t be a thing with the first option because it sounds like you would enjoy it more. But then again this is MY impression of what and how you wrote it.

Also how did you find the Emperor + LB combo? do they compliment each other you think?

1 Like

Thank you for your input, and yeah, I decided to wait, plus I got informed that the process will be all done before the end of next week, so shouldn’t be long now.

Also about this, I can’t tell you the long term effects as I didn’t run it for longer than 3 days (LB I mean), but it did shoot up how much love I felt.

I’ll link you to the post from the first day I ran them together, here;

So, if I test this out, then Mogul should be my third sub?

I want wealth more than anything else from subliminals right now obviously, so, if I were to have a 3 sub stack it could go…

1. Mind’s eye - Change inner reality, prepare for manifestation
  2. Emperor - Change aura, behavior, mixes with first sub to DOUBLE manifestation power in prep for sub 3
  3. Mogul - my #1 goal, take action to create wealth. 1 & 2 would prepare me to get hit like a truck by sub 3 and take massive action and get massive results.

That seem about right?

Let’s say that later on I switch to Mogul, Emperor, and RICH.

Would it be better in that stack to have Mogul or RICH be the last sub in the stack?

2 Likes

This is definitely some interesting stuff, and the reason why I say that is specifically because I’ve noticed that the 3rd sub I run has been working a lot more like what is being described here. I run 2 subs day 1 (Chosen and later CFW, and Stark) and MTM on day 2, and I feel like what you’re saying has closely described my experience.

I’m going to put this theory to the test in my next cycle, when I start to run 3 subs a day with more rest days.

1 Like

Oooo you really wanna test?

It could lead to overload, as it did in multiple people who have tried this so far.

What you suggested, is actually something I’m trying to test, because up until today, my first sub was always an “archetype” sub, but now I switched for ME ZP being the first, and trust me, there’s a big difference in running it first or second.

But when I said that the first sub changes inner reality, that’s the place where you should put your main archetype sub.
So if I were to do that stack of yours, I’d do
EmpZP → RZP → ME ZP.

ME ZP (in my opinion) can’t be treated the same as other subs, so i would keep it last, until I’m done with the current test.

1 Like

Awesome. So I would think if running Emperor + LB + Rich
Would be first Emperor (inner reality) + LB Aura & on third day Rich to manifest.
Is that how you would run it @Invictus?

2 Likes

@AlfaX

The routine and stuff I was speaking about, isn’t for beginners, because it will overload you and put you through recon.

Instead, I would say Emperor and RICH on day one, rest on day 2, LB on day 3, rest on day 4, then repeat.

4 Likes

I shall update soon.

For now, I have removed Emperor from my stack, and replaced it with Chosen, while keeping Stark ZP as my main.

This was bound to happen sooner or later, I mean, my main reasoning for using emperor was basically the physical shifting I have been experiencing, but now, I want to focus more on bringing out my best self, my true “ENTP” self, so that’s what I’ll be doing now.

2 Likes

You are switching titles like underwear :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha, more like just removed one :stuck_out_tongue:

Chosen was technically already in my stack, but I never really mentioned it because I was trying to see something, and I came to the conclusion that I want to lead the Stark lifestyle more.

Th attention, the fame, the flamboyance, the charm, I thrive on those, and with Emperor, there were times when I wanted to “keep myself to myself”, which kinda started before my experiment, but I never really thought about it as much.

On a sidenote: I noticed that after a minimum of 3 listening days on any given program, I just know somehow if I want to keep it or remove it.

3 Likes

I got you, I am myself on Emperor and experiencing also some kind of wolfish behavior. To keep things just for myself etc.

1 Like

Now you see why it was 9/10 :stuck_out_tongue:

I did say that I would add Fame to it.
But to be honest, I feel like whether you go with Stark or Emperor as your main, you’d still be getting a good “base” of similarities.

Like personality wise, they’re different, as well as how they reach their goals, but they can both help you achieve similar wealth goals.

1 Like

I am curious how will I feel when I add Stark, wanna do it later, will see. Maybe Stark blow my mind and I will drop Emperor.

1 Like