The Highway to Paradise City - Ultimate Artist and RegenerationQ

Awesome progress !!
I love how your clear on the goal, and know when you get to your ‘your otherside’ / paradise city
not as a final destination but the new ground to live your life from.

I didn’t see, how many loops UA and Regeneration were you doing?
3-4 loops of PS right off the bat I imagine would hit me pretty hard.
Do you get better results with more loops ?

1 Like

Spot on!
Whenever i ran regeneration my ex appeared out of nowhere.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Azriel, there’s been change indeed, sometimes I need to remind myself of that.
It’s time to begin building and mold my life.

Usually, 3x loops of UA Masked during October and November, right now it’s 2x loops of UA Ultrasonic.
Regeneration, 2x Masked loops at night during November.

Haven’t really tried exploring with more loops, normally I am for 2-3 for each program. Seems like my sweet spot is 2-3 times, more than that leaves me mentally tired or anxious.
My current stack involves:
2x loops of Ultimate Artist
3x loops of Primal Seduction

I might add, PS is giving me one hell of a reconciliation. Of course, I used to think I wasn’t attractive enough, the time for change is now! PS’s removing many limiting beliefs and ramping up my arousal.
Y’know the classic first sign of recon, trying to swap programs but I’m sticking to this new stack no matter what I feel.

Oh, for the record I want to share some pics regarding UA progress:

Sketched character designs for my story.

Cars are sketched even more easily.

What I’m learning in the online academy.

As always, there are good and bad things going around at the same time. This is my proof to shade some light towards UA.

2 Likes

Damn can wait to start my own journey with digitsl drawing
Also love seeing the peogression great work keep it up
What the next step regarding UA?

1 Like

Thanks man!
Still debating myself in which program to use next. Maybe some Ascension or stick with UA another month.

1 Like

Guess it will depemd on you immediate goals and which will best handle it

December 12th:

This is it, today’s the day in which I crossed the 3-month mark with Ultimate Artist. I’ve engaged a lot in my drawing practice, slowly but great progress with my story, removed extra mental baggage, felt more determined to my goals.

Now, remembering all that happened from September 12th to this day:

Mechanical skill? Improved vastly! From subpar human figures to a more professional design, enter a trance when my pencil touches the paper. Automatically you feel HOW to do it. It’s kinda weird to describe but I think my point’s clear enough.
Writing aspect, searched for theory, books, resources, applied it’s theory. Got the inspiration, got the drive. Practice, practice, practice. Stumped? Need more ambition, drive or get something done about it? Well, lookie here, Executive’s here.

Custom sub helped too, lost weight, packed first muscles in abdomen. Developed the V-figure, face’s getting slowly more chiseled. Thanks to it and Executive worked out constantly and adapted the cold showers. Usually never passed the 2-week mark.

Most importantly, and the thing I have to give a lot of credit to UA. It gave me a passion, a thing to pursue, a thing to make a living of. Months ago I wasn’t really sure which path to take, but I found my own, waked me up. Not study college, not work in a 9-5. But to pursue my own creative path. That’s the word, creative! Stimulating, exciting career.

Find my own way of income and happiness. As always with self-development, the ride never ends! However, I’ve got finally a path to pursue, and it’s my own path! This major program gave me something to really pursue and I’m very grateful for it.

For now, I’ll change my stack and remove the last thing that’s holding me back, some business related to my education next year. Four months and I’m free for the rest of my life. Once that’s finished, let the UA times roll. And take it to another level.

Finally, now on Paradise City. There’s much to pursue, engage, finish, publish and enjoy in the creative side. Gotta enjoy this holiday, then back to business.
Big thanks to Saint and Fire, for giving me a road to follow. Not to repress my skill, but to grow it. Potentiator module doing it’s work!

Therefore, the journey awaits the next year. And this little journal is concluded.

4 Likes

Congrats, @PurpleRT73. That’s a perfect ending to this journal detailing success and more to come. All the best for the next chapter in your story

2 Likes

Yeah congrats glad to see your journey work out grest for you

2 Likes

Thank you guys!
The first foundations are set, now onto the skyscraper.

2 Likes