The Healing Dilemma (Opinions Welcome)

As the title of the thread suggests, I have a dilemma about healing and healing subliminals.

I’m currently doing 1x Elixir + 4x Regeneration (sometimes 2x Elixir, 3x Regen) on a 5 days on/2 days off basis.

I’m about 4 weeks in and planning to extend this stack for about 8 more weeks (till the end of 2020).

I find it brings up traumas, unresolved fears, jealousy (ESPECIALLY through having vivid dreams each night often times with multiple unresolved issues crossing over)…

Yet it makes me look at them in a calm, fairly objective way, so I acknowledge them and eventually they fade more and more.

Funny thing: I had fear of bigger dogs and all cats since I was a kid (some traumatic experiences…) and I feel my fear is really shrinking since I am on this stack. I simply don’t get the usual fear response in my body :slight_smile:

My dilemma is this… After 12 weeks of this Regeneration/Elixir combo… Do one needs to go ahead with a custom healing sub and further go into healing?

Or it might be better to create a custom to further my main business/success goals and maybe do some healing on the side with Regeneration.

Basically my question is…

Should healing be my MAIN focus for 1 year… Or it would be better for my overall advancement to finish my 12 weeks of intense healing, then go with my biz/success custom while making healing an addition and not the focus?

Note: When creating my first custom I want it to be more focused to be more effective. So I will either go full-on business or full-on healing.

Here’s why I’m asking…

I’m a 24-year old man from Europe. I’m super ambitious… currently a #2 of a fast growing marketing agency (I also have a 15% stake in it).

I want to further increase my income by becoming a freelance copywriter to finally make more than 10K/month.

Note: I currently make $3500 per month - in a country where an average monthly salary is about $1200 - but I’m of course not satisfied

What I feel is almost like FOMO on making the most of my talents, ambition and youth.

Any perspective/opinion is welcome!

Interested in your opinion @SaintSovereign as you have a well.paying job and an amazing “side hustle juggernaut” in SC + you are quite young (based on my estimates)

Also paging @Fire since I’ve seen him around lately and can’t blame me for trying my luck :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’d vote for this one.

4 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, healing is good and devoting an entire year to it would have phenomenal results, but when you’re actively working on something, like a business, Regeneration will also heal the traumas keeping you from business success also. When run as a standalone, it tries to heal everything broadly.

7 Likes

Personally, I think healing is to be alternated between “action” and “healing” phase.

You need the action phase to push you to grow in a certain direction (and also obtaining results). Then when you hit a plateau later on or feel like pushing yourself or “seeing” things differently is hard, maybe you need healing to dig exactly where you are standing.

Healing will help you discover a new paradigm. When you enter that new paradigm, you need to explore it to discover some limiting beliefs, and hit it with more healing to switch to the next paradigm.

3 Likes

bro imo you will keep healing until you reach a point where:

you will never experience jealousy
you won’t have any traumas in your past 23 years (trauma free)

how long do you think that will take?
1 year?

1 Like

Thank you @renet1 for asking this!

I’m twice your age, but my own split focus between emotional clearing and business aims has had me wondering which avenue I should be working on.

And doing both…is a beautiful option. A real option. A possible option. My present custom is a Regeneration/PCC core mix, but my mind’s been working on business and wealth creation each and every day.

I’ll be considering my options now. Thank you for posting this question :slight_smile: .

3 Likes

If you have goals to accomplish definitely both.
Healing is useful for feeling good, laying a foundation for real success, meeting goals that action alone will never work for due to the ‘where your coming from’ being blocked or insufficient due to wounding/trauma and subsequent blind spots. 3 month pure healing followed by a business focus with some healing on the side would be great for the goals you’ve stated.

2 Likes

I highly recommend a year of Elixir and Regeneration.

2 Likes

Whichever is your chosen Core Sub for Business, stack it with Regeneration, and experience their effects. If the synergy proves to be awesome for you, go ahead with a combined Custom. :+1:t2:

Saint is right. The experience of RG stacked can be very different from RG standalone.

Earlier this year, for a few days, I had stacked Ev3 with the original RG. I was laughing and singing most of the time (very unlike Emperor), and was completely unperturbed by disturbances. Haven’t experimented with RgQ though. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I had originally planned to do a wealth-focused custom (Aurum Ex Machina, loosely, “Gold From The Machine”) but switched to my planned 2nd sub, an emotional healing & mindset custom called Halcyon, at the last minute… I’m not running that alone though, I’m doing frequent loops of Stark, The Executive, and Beyond Limitless.

Since then, I’ve had a massive business deal fall through, narrowly avoided what would have been a potentially fatal car accident, and a few other things that previously would have really shaken me… my response to them?

Meh.

So would I recommend focusing on a healing-only custom? Nope…

Why?

The business drive from Stark + Exec + BLU has been pushing me forward like crazy, even more so than before. Over the past week and a half or so, I’ve planned and started building a totally new side hustle, which will fit right into my existing plans as a new lead gen source. I spent all weekend building the website and got it 75% done.

A healing mindset is great, but don’t neglect drive and ambition. They make all the other stuff worth it. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have 5 custom subs now, that’s my arsenal for the next year.
1 of them is Pure a healing sub and somehow it’s the one I lisen the most and will use for a long time.
Rotation works for me

2 Likes

Depending on how your mind works it can use healing to further procrastinate. I’m not saying that’s you, but just something to keep in mind. Healing can very quickly slip into perfectionist tendencies as you try to reach some imagined point of being “healed enough”. Having a clear focus and then healing things that directly get in the way of that seems like the better option. Otherwise you’re kinda shooting in the dark. It’s important to reaffirm in our own minds that we can still live happy successful lives even if we still have unresolved issues.

2 Likes

I might stack some heavy action custom subs with regeneration to try is out. Alternate with my healing emperor maybe. I AM is probably the strongest healing component to have in any sub. It might be higly effective to do maybe 4-6 week period on I am and add 4-6 week of pure results cycle.

Will be expetimenting with adding more healing rotation in between results oriented subs. And also just stacking 1-2 loops regeneration while running an action oriented sub.

:point_up_2: This. This is why I want to alternate. I am exactly the type of guy who start focusing on healing and “do I feel good enough?”. Right now, well, I am not going out or anything because I am still using one cruche to move around but I am not so much focus on enjoying life and taking action. I am way more focused on “how do I feel”, “what will I do next”, it’s a little bit like I am living in the future where “everything will be alright, I’m just healing right now”.

1 Like

If ultima titles can hit on specific issues, how about a ultima title which works on the trauma creating mechanism rather than the traumas seperately? A title which can discover the source of all the less than positive experiences and work on it exclusively. That, plus elixir would be the fastest and most effective way to outgrow all inner game (not the pick inner game, but game of life) issues.

how will healing slip into perfectionist tendencies lol its contradictory
healing will disintegrate perfectionist tendencies if anything since a lot of perfectionist tendencies are rooted in fear and insecurity

part of healing is self awareness, pay attention to your thoughts and your feelings and you will intuitively know when you are ready to move on from healing
@renet1 these questions you are asking is not congruent with that

forget these timelines, its not a realistic approach
no one can tell you the optimal time
example you might go 12 weeks of regen/elixir and feel like you need more healing
in that moment, are you going to follow your intuition?
or follow what someone said in this forum that “you should go 12 weeks”
lol every1 is different bro trust yourself

realistic approach is very simple:

1. you need healing
  2. use healing subs and address the negativity beliefs/traumas until you feel u are ready to move on
1 Like

“that” particular perfectionnist tendency might not be addressed by the healing process, which is partly conscious :wink:

2 Likes

You’re talking to a guy that did exactly that. I know it doesn’t make sense. But that’s why I didn’t say it would happen, just that it could because it happened to me. Logically, yes you’d think healing would remove the fears and insecurities that fuel perfectionism. But the subconscious of people doesn’t always deal in logic or what makes sense.

And if you wait till you’re ready. Well, sometimes you never feel ready. Hence the procrastinating

2 Likes

Thank you for your response! I am leaning towards this option as well after further thought. Will for sure start a journal to keep my progress.

1 Like

Amen to that Tiger!

Of course you never run out of things to heal. But I don’t think the main goal is to heal completely or is it even possible (as you probably pile on stuff as you move through life).

It’s about 80/20… healing the core things to the point where they don’t bother you that much on a way to your goals.

One could focus whole life on healing and maybe even reach it, but that’s not the path I want.

I will 100% use EmperorQ. Been using it in the spring of 2020 and I liked the dominate, get stuff done attitude.

Then life happened with some unexpected things, I was off subs for about 2 months, then went to healing in order to deal with some stuff.

After 12 weeks I will go full on with EmperorQ business oriented custom and stack it with RegenerationQ. --> by that time the guide for stacking will also be out which is a plus.

Also I’m planning on the new updates for customs (new masks + Saint hinted at more modules allowed in a single title)

2 Likes

Totally impressed by your creativity in naming your own customs :heart_eyes:

EXACTLY!

Damn, you nailed it. I have heavy perfectionist tendencies and I feel like spending time full on healing for extended period of time is just a way of procratinating about starting my side hustle.

And procrastinating on my side hustle is what I’ve been doing for quite some time now.

Gotta heal as much as I can in 12 weeks, then go out and dominate! Then do healing on the side to heal the parts connected with side hustle.

This is my exact challenge. Your previous advice sounds even truer now as I feel we are similar :slight_smile:

3 Likes