The Commander Ultima Thread

Is name-embedding much more powerful than the current technology?

Donā€™t want to go back to non name-embedded stuff. Commander is particularly outstanding for being so effective despite being not name-embedded.

3 Likes

What are some of your results with the commander?

1 Like

May I know the reason, please? Iā€™ve never used that technology and itā€™s right about to be released with Major Titles and I would like to learn something more about it from people who use it.

[quote=ā€œSinusoid, post:55, topic:5754ā€]
Donā€™t sleep on the Commander Ultima.

Just to clarify are you suggesting we donā€™t run this at night? :relieved:

ok couldnā€™t resist.

Thanks for the suggestion, I have been sleeping on it and will give it some other rounds.

Itā€™s SOOO much smoother.
I can feel how easy it is to listen to customs- (at this point-in the beginning for some, with name embedding the recon can also be harder)

1 Like

Will this help me get stuff done? Iā€™m not currently listening to any Ultimaā€™s because I feel like Iā€™m getting what I need from my stack however I want to take more action. I have The Executive but people are raving about The Commander.

I kind of know the differences since theyā€™ve been explained in this thread but Iā€™m still kind of putting The Commander off for some reason.

The Commander = The Executive + Alpha qualities (how it was said in this thread) right?

1 Like

Well to me executive is much better at what executive does. Turn you into the productivity machine. When you get shit done (which is easy) you feel really good. Itā€™s so good.

But commander does have parts of that in it + some more stuff, much more alpha, much more status - that commanding vibe. Which Iā€™m starting to enjoy a lot.

Both can be useful used at the right moment.

3 Likes

@Azriel I think there is an ā€œImprove your sense of humorā€ sub in your future. LOL.

1 Like

I tried a little experiment over the weekend. Had dates both Friday and Saturday night. For Friday I ran True Social and Libertine, while I used Commander only for Saturday. Big difference. I felt much more comfortable, relaxed, alpha, and witty on Commander and just as sexy and sociable as I was on Friday. I am just amazed at how all-purpose Commander is. I feel like a total boss on Commander.

10 Likes

Youā€™ve made me want to use this for when Iā€™m teaching so I can get things done for my company.

Great results my man.

Thank you @Brandon. I am a middle school math teacher. Commander is absolutely amazing for that. My ability to communicate and explain is off the charts. I get compliments all the time on that. I have a great mix of male (instant authority, command of the classroom, calm confidence) and female energy (compassion, understanding, relatability, humor). Very balanced. A very excellent sub if you need to project expertise and communication skills are important.

6 Likes

lets hope :slight_smile:

Iā€™m in marketing. Clear communication and leadership with clients is key. Iā€™ll give this sub a shot.

1 Like

Iā€™m not running Libertine but I do feel that over time this is what is happening to me with Dragon Reborn

sunglasses:

For me, DR is rather about becoming more ā€œmeā€ than someone Iā€™ve always wanted to be. For me, the ideal combo so far is the Commander and Stark. The Commander makes me someone who takes command over himself and his life and Stark give me an excellent aura of social butterfly.

Edit:
Iā€™ve never expected I could be more ā€œmeā€ but here you go on DR.

2 Likes

Itā€™s more powerful. Also it does not suffer from diminishing returns per loop as much as non-name embedded. My theory is that the brain doesnā€™t try to ignore the message as much if my name is in it.

1 Like

Could you kindly refer to that. I think I donā€™t really understand the definition of returns per loop. Thank you for your time and patience.

I still get a lot out of a single loop, which didnā€™t really happen with non-name embedded mains such as Khan ST1.

2 Likes