The Commander Ultima Thread

That’s right, I know my goals and my people and all the rest doesn’t matter a thing. Usually I used to got back home upset and tired after work and now I couldn’t care less about the shit doings at my school. Apart from that I’m really decisive and even if the consequences are not favorable I don’t focus on them but on planning how to turn it to my advantage. Great, great sub! The best I’ve ever used.

3 Likes

Commander is one of my favorite ultima titles so far. It is a hybrid of almost everything:

• Personal Power
  • Energy Cultivation
  • Auric Presence
  • Executive functionality
10 Likes

what are the major differences between Commander and Executive for you?

2 Likes

I’m listening to Commander Ultima for the first time right now over my anker Bluetooth speaker and within 3 or 4 minutes my body is starting to heat up, I’m feeling hot now

1 Like

Strange, personally I don’t feel the energy cultivation as much with commander Ultima, but rather a mindset shift.

1 Like

biggest effects for me were sexual strangly enough, energy going through my whole body and not getting all clogged up in the groin like it has always been

2 Likes

Sexual ? interesting did it raise your libido.

1 Like

no actually it keeps it down and controlled so I can put my time and attention on the rest of my life,
AM plays a big part in that which is great

4 Likes

Commander is a beast. Of the non-healing Ultimas it is currently my most preferred Ultima.

Whereas Executive gives the push to get things done and avoid bad habits, Commander does that + removes the desire for bad habits in the first place.

For example:

This is extremely evident on Commander. As I ran Commander and Executive on alternating days last week the difference became very clear. Not to mention, Commander also influences my interactions (particularly remote work meetings) as well.

So it’s because of this that I’m going to run Commander on all my workdays this coming week.

8 Likes

this is good to know i have both, been using the executive, will try commander today an see how it works for me

@NinjaFox I noticed on another thread that you also ran GLM, did you notice any difference between GLM and Commander?

To everyone else, does anyone know the difference between GLM ultima and Commander ultima? Both seem to be about status and power.

2 Likes

GLM ultima will get you to focus, build discipline and you idea of masculinity
the commander (this is just from the meditaion, just about to try the ultima after this post)
will get you to do things(a bit like the excutive) that and it also made me just go after what i want in the moment(aka take action when you need it)
will tell you more on the commander ultima once am done using it

3 Likes

GLM made me more confident and feel better about myself whilst the Commander gave me real positive aggression and detached me from my negative feelings, sensations (hunger, thirst etc.) and gave me a real aura of command. Executive pushed me into reconciliation… or it might have been a general overload.

6 Likes

positive aggression is right, that part has kind of gotten me into some problems because of my status being raised and there by challenging a higher in the “dominance hierarchy” man. at least thats how i’ve perceived it. it feels like when you raise your perceived status it brings out some antagonizing or challenging behavior from those around you, like how dare you challenge the current social status settings.
I dont know maybe you can rise in status and confidence in a business setting and manage it well.
What are your thoughts?

2 Likes

It depends on the specifics of your social environment and how you act on the Commander. What I found on that sub is it’s tough to suppress the display of your dominance and I can imagine that if you have been a mouse at work it’s difficult for the others to accept the lion.

3 Likes

Commander woke me up in the middle of the night (Hypnopompic), similar vibe to as below ultima, which is incompreshensible profound train of thought, but I was not dreaming, so I imagine commander is stronger in this regards, but similar. Same thing with legacy, but more lucid, less profound.

Commander has some strong inner voice stuff, but not related to positivity, but more in alignment to Executive, which is positive actions. The “Commander Aura” for me is simply changing the inner dialogue towards action. The difference between executive is, Commander is internal energy coming from pure will, directed from thought. Executive is more conceptual, physical, personalized action dependent on objects and external resources.

5 Likes

I’ve never felt so self-empowered as I did when I was running Commander. I felt a powerful drive to be done with things which required to be done no matter the circumstances.

5 Likes

What difference did you feel compared to running The Executive?

I played one loop only stacking it with Commander and Stark. It was too much for me and I got reconciliation. Some people say Commander is Executive + some bonus.

I think Commander can be good but if you are already running subs which address dominance and masculinity maybe it becomes too much. I mean for me personally it was much more noticeable when I run executive. I guess if I didn’t have Khan it would be a different story.

1 Like