The Commandant - Thread

Saint i believe has a conceptual design or prototype in his lab. He can reveal more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @vadc!

Youā€™ve been away from the forum for about 3 months.

What results have you experienced with subliminals so far?

I hope youā€™ll start a journal and become a more active valuable member in this community.

4 Likes

naidBxcxf5U

Saint and his panel of audio scientists are working hard around the clock in their secret lab.

As you can see they have all the latest technology to produce the best products evet.

1 Like

Oh, blackadder. Donā€™t you know Saint is working on a Mac? Besides, after the Alchemistā€™s weekend, heā€™s still lying down on the jobā€¦

2 Likes

Building good life. Still have a lot of doubt about myself and how much I am capable, yet the business parts are starting to come along in such synchronicities, I could not predict it.

I somewhat ā€˜leftā€™ by a conscious decision. Just checking in to quickly see a post or two by you, Fire and Saint once in a while. And due to that I started experiencing even better life.

Not trying to knock guys down, but some of the ideas are downright dangerous when being (intentionally) exposed to by reading the forums everyday. And sometimes, what Iā€™d pst would be a part of the problem created for other guys who are as easily influenced by environment as I am.

I am here to build a life, not an online journal.

3 Likes

I m in for this anytime.!!
This stuff is working well for me .

3 Likes

2 Likes

@R.E.M.P.O i now understand what inspired Sovereign to come up with the commander or whatever the final name of the product will be. To sum it up ā€œI am armed and dangerous and ready to kick arseā€

2 Likes

Another title could be ā€œaura of the immortalsā€ ā€œaura of the godsā€ or ā€œKing Pinā€

1 Like

I like King pin!

1 Like

@R.E.M.P.O I knew you would like King Pin let us see what others have to say :smile:

I am sure Sovereign and Fire would buy into !

2 Likes

:rofl: haha that was good. Hope so.

2 Likes

I think the forum ambassador Darkie would be very happy with this name. I also believe AMASH the forum veteran would also appreciate this new name for the product.

@DarkPhilosopher perhaps you can open a bridge with the SC team and see what they have to say :smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m inspired by @TheBoxingScientistā€™s suggestion.

And I suggest a Multi-Stage ā€œadvanced PS Iron Throneā€ sub caled: King Pimpinā€™ !!!

7 Likes

AMASH continues to inspire both myself and others in this community :slight_smile:

Good idea AMASH keep those ideas rolling in its what we need,

2 Likes

I was was think ā€œTrue Bossā€ or maybe just ā€œBoss.ā€ Big Boss probably.

2 Likes

What if the title of new seduction multistage will be SATYR? Greek god of lust :blush:

I think that @SaintSovereign and @Fire should not discard the idea of new, advanced multistage seduction program, which will include all-encompassing scripts for seduction and relationship.

Healing, learning and etc.

3 Likes

Yes, and its own advanced superchargers for Aura, sexuality, manifestation of ideal woman, sexual energy, more opportunities with women, similar to As Above & So Below for The Alchemist!

3 Likes

Yeah this sounds like a great idea, count me in!

1 Like

@Tomcat @AMASH I like the concept. greek god of lust.

Perhaps a ā€œface changing moduleā€ can be added to make you more sexy and handsome like a greek god.

In the aura charger SC can add in statements such as

ā€œI now project an aura of energy that is irresistibly sexually attractive and magnetic to beautiful women, which attracts the sexual interest, attention and response of women I find attractiveā€

2 Likes