The chronicles of Invictus and ZP

Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

Oh you got “The one” by dolce gabanna :wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much @lrw :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m keeping this one as a work and fancy dates perfume :joy:
It’s too good to be used for casual dates and hangouts.

3 Likes

Hahaha, it’s my casual date perfume :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m drinking and i’m “happy” and slow

So…you are keeping WANTED?

1 Like

Isn’t it a bit too strong for that?

Like I’d rather use Invictus (hahaha) or 212 VIP Black instead, much less “serious” and more “fun”.

1 Like

WANTED was never going to leave the stack, I was only considering removing Chosen.

But now I realize something that is making me question some things.
More in the next post.

1 Like

I’m not so good with perfumd and all :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This whole post, especially the bolded part, was me praising the balance I got, however, I haven’t felt that similar balance with the preview versions as much, could it be because of the way the previous ALZP and the current preview Chosen are scripted :thinking:

I know that Saint mentioned that barely anything was changed except the scripting method, but would that mean that the test’s scripting method was smoother for me :thinking:?

Either way, I decided that instead of Chosen in my stack, I’ll do WZP with RICH for now, and then either;

1- Daredevil ZP (whenever it comes out)
Or
2- ALZP/Chosen depending if I need it for work.

2 Likes

So day 1 after washout:

Listened to WZP and RICH ZP, and all I gotta say is that I just LOVE WZP when it’s not mixed with another archetype.

Literally everything that I love about WZP (or WANTED in general) is showing up in full force.
I got compliments at the gym, pushed past my limit, got told I look bigger and leaner (through a long sleeve shirt btw :wink:), kept getting stared at by like 4 girls in total today, and had a guy call me because he got insecure that his ex gf talked to and met me on my birthday :rofl: since he’s still not over her :rofl:, I mean, it’s not my fault I’m so loved and desired :man_shrugging:t2:.

But yeah, with that said, I don’t think I’m going to be adding Chosen for quite some time, however, I did buy Daredevil, and I might add it either when it’s converted to ZP, or if I felt like it on my next listening day.

The reason for wanting to add daredevil is simple: to smooth out some of WZP’s introverted behavior (I don’t usually feel it, but I am a bit lazy when it comes to going out with anyone other than my girl :sweat_smile:), and because of the fact that I want to work on a tiny problem I have, which is kinda weird in its own way, but basically, even though I have the confidence to talk to anyone, and I always do end up connecting to any stranger I talk to, I have this lack of urge to speak unless spoken to, it’s not that big of a deal, but it makes me realize that I don’t put as much effort into socializing with people or making plans with them, plus it was on my list since I made the thread asking about opinions on the custom I was planning that had Daredevil as a core.

Now I’m not saying I have a bad social life or anything, but just for context; I have 3 groups that invited me to hangout with them, yet all I told them was “I’ll see and let you know” and then never really replied, because I know myself and will end up finding an excuse not to meet them, and that leads to awkward situations when I see them randomly :sweat_smile:

So yeah, either I start it now or later.

8 Likes

Day 2 (rest):

Wow guys, reality already changing :rofl:
So y’all remember how I would apply to companies, and then some companies would also call me themselves if they wanted to recruit me, right?

Well today I got called by a financial services (personal and SME loans) institution, got interviewed on the phone, then had my papers taken and got told that I’ll be having a meeting with them this week :exploding_head:

I know that this isn’t really the field I’m interested in, but is it worth it :thinking:
The Olympic committee hasn’t responded after the last time I was there, but that’s to be expected to be honest, there was a whole football championship going on and now there are some other events as well, and seeing how I applied for the marketing & communications department (which I was told was the 2nd busiest department), it makes sense that they’d talk their time with it and I just have to be patient.

6 Likes

Keep looking until you get a paycheck and an official start date. You never know.

Besides, even if you get a paycheck, it’s good to keep your options open in the work world just like it’s good to keep your options open in romance…

If you’re getting multiple offers because you’re so valuable, whoever really wants you more will invest more to have you.

1 Like

Which one would give the most long term benefits in terms of money/connection?

1 Like

My dad told me something very similar to this actually, like if I’ve already gotten over 8 different companies calling me, 4 interviews done (different places), then that means that I bring something to the table that others don’t and can’t, so I should let more time pass before signing any contracts, and then make the decision by mid to late January.

Though it just feels like I’m wasting more time :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If it was just between these 2, then definitely the Olympics, but if you look at the other companies and what I could potentially get from them (benefits), then each one has something that would help me quite a bit in the long term;

Education city; better influence over a large number of people, as well as connections with really intelligent people.

Qatar airways; status and free trips.

Olympics; connections with the best athletes of my country, like minded “sporty” people, and the highest salary within 2 years.

The finance place (called Al Jazeera finance); would make my life much easier when it comes to big expenses later on in life (loans), as well as connections with VIPs.

So it’s kinda hard to choose, but honestly my heart says the Olympics still :thinking: so unless I get contacted by a place with a better long-term progression, I think I’ll end up signing with them.

6 Likes

Okay so I don’t know why I haven’t really talked about this, but I’ve already grown quite a bit in the last 2 days.

It’s almost as if after letting everything clear up and leaving just WZP and RZP has freed up more room for WZP’s physical tech.

Maybe it’s just me, but I feel like for me, WZP’s physical shifting is at its highest when I don’t have anything else in the stack that has any sort of physical shifting :thinking:
This is gonna be a bummer if it’s true, because I was actually thinking about keeping WZP in my stack whenever HERO is out, but if this is true, then I probably will need to choose one over the other.

On the positive side, I’m back to having that sexy devilish look, guess the aura of Chosen has faded, as I don’t see myself looking angelic anymore :rofl:

9 Likes

To you @Invictus, is there a difference between Wanted ZP and Wanted QV2? (outside the running time)

1 Like

Hey man sorry for the late reply, was pretty much dead yesterday because of a stupid thing I did on Sunday (went out in the cold being drenched in sweat :sweat_smile:), which lead to me catching a cold, which lead to my purchase of paragon and I can safely say that I’m back to 100%.

Anyways, to answer your question, the main difference I’d say between these two is the way I feel on them, and the speed of physical shifting on a week to week basis.

On Qv2: the physical changes were linear, and I had a good sense of pride deep inside me, being proud of who I am, but felt waaaaaaay too chill about everything.

On ZP: the physical changes are exponential, and the sense of pride on this is more like positive narcissism that is maxed out in every way possible :rofl:, and I don’t feel as chill or passive on this, like yeah everything is cool, but if someone tries to do me wrong, I’m not just going to sit there and be like “it is what it is”.

2 Likes

Wow, I didn’t realize how magical Paragon ZP would be, but I’d honestly be a jerk if I didn’t give it the credit it deserves for what just happened;

Basically, there’s a certain lift I really struggle with, which is the overhead press, and I always had an issue going past 35kgs for more than 5 reps, due to the fact that I dislocated my shoulders (yes, both of them :sweat_smile:) when I was 17, but just now, I set a new personal record of doing 8 reps at 45kg :rofl:
I don’t know what made me feel so daring to even try it, but I was like “screw it, no point in being scared”, and boom.

P.S. my program had 35kg for 3 reps today and I ignored it because of my intuition :rofl:

6 Likes