The Capitalist King

Subliminal break day.

I am feeling so overwhelmed and tired. Having so much anxiety and am finding it difficult to see the way out of some problems.

At one point one does not have to take action. But at that point a lot of goals are irrelevant anyway.

4 Likes

@King Thank you for sharing this.

I could only remember 5% of last night’s dream - which was the segment right before I woke up.

In that segment of the dream, I was walking around South Asian city (likely in Nepal or Pakistan) with all its shophouses dilapidated and in dirty, drab colours, and the roads dusty and poorly-built. I saw a vehicle consisting of a reddish box and four wheels. Well, it was not even big enough for transporting people, but it had a license plate on it just like everything else on the road there, so I think it was some sort of a vehicle.

Anyway, this vehicle was parked outside a convenience store which I stepped into after opening the glass front door. It was quite a small store and I felt a need to buy some cough medicine. Walking towards the medicines section, I started to see mostly packs of cigarettes (in beige and red) stacked on the lower parts of the shelfs, before seeing some medicine on the upper shelf, including boxes of aspirins and some plastic jars of cough syrup.

I also saw some tubes of mentos in plastic containers and I imagined myself gobbling down one mentos pill. Could feel the sweetness in my stomach.

Next, I decided to go and buy breakfast before I returned to my hotel. There were various selections of sandwiches for me to choose from on the upper shelf .I chose one that was roundish and made-up mainly of eggs and cheese. There were other sandwiches with weird contents so I decided to play safe.

Now it was time to pay. It cost 6 Pakistani rupees. Now how much is 6 Pakistani rupees in my currency? I decided to use Google Currency Converter. I managed to get a figure before I woke up

I have completed the wireframes for my friend’s company’s website.

From tomorrow I will be busy with my temporary job. For a long-time, I have not worked in an environment that is not an office or my home for a sustained period of time, so I hope this temporary position will offer me new perspectives and break those irritating negative feedback loops that are constantly running in my head.

1 Like

I remember asking for a module that allows me to get a job without interview. Well this is a temporary job but I didn’t go for an interview to get it.

Now I should work towards manifesting my ideal job without going through an interview.

1 Like

Even though I didn’t put the “I AM” module in my customized subliminal, recently I have been very focused on trying to understand what I am and who I am.

In a way, I’ve realised that I don’t want to manifest a lot of things in order to get to my end result, and just want to manifest my end result straight away, no matter how impossible it seems.

E.g I don’t want to manifest a successful job interview just to get a job at a certain position and then work hard to be promoted to CEO when I could just manifest myself being CEO.

Manifestation according to the principles of the 3-D world is unnecessary - there are too many rules which slow down the speed of manifestation . Why not just learn how to live in the state of where I want to be?

Maybe that is why I am looking so much into using lucid dreaming to achieve my goals. I juat can’t seem to fully get rid of all the limitations in my conscious 3-D reality and have a good talk with my subconscious.

My conscious mind doth think too much.

I fInally ordered my next customized subliminal to complement Glorious Dynasties.

This subliminal will be called Dreams of Glory and will is set to Terminus mode.

It contains 10 modules, with one core module (Mind’s Eye) which I have been running in my other customs anyway. Main purpose is to allow for lucid dreaming as well as manifestation as quickly as possible. I will supercharge this with Ultima Dreams when it is available.

1. Mind’s Eye
  2. Deep Sleep
  3. Dream Traveller
  4. Ultimate Writer
  5. Raikov
  6. Merger of the World
  7. Yggdrasil
  8. Gratitude Embodiment
  9. Sultan
  10. Secrets of Akasha
4 Likes

Nightly dreams seem to have become more structured. I seem to be repeating, maintaining or improving on a certain administrative process in my dreams.

One part of my dream involved Warren Buffet giving me a task in a lecture theatre. It was a very simple task - I just had to call up some people to confirm that they had done what he requested them to do.

2 Likes

I like the feeling of running Dreams of Glory. I have the feeling of being massaged on my nose and the area below my eyes.

1 Like

Dead beat after doing a night shift.

Doing shift work means that I can’t run my subliminals at consistent times during the day now.

Anyway, while deep asleep I had a funny dream where an ex-colleague (and a good friend of mine) accused me of giving her and her child expired food. I denied it since I had not done it, but the strange thing was that I had some candy in a box next to me. My ex-colleague took the candy from the box and liked the taste of it - I even remembered myself putting a few pieces of candy into her hands.

Came across this quote by Wallace Wattles.

“See the things you want as if they were truly around you all the time. See yourself using them. Dwell on your mental picture so it is clear and then take the mental attitude of ownership with the faith that it is yours. And remember gratitude and be thankful for what you are visualizing as if you already possessed it”.

https://fromtheheartproductions.com/tag/wallace-d-wattles/#:~:text=See%20the%20things%20you%20want,if%20you%20already%20possessed%20it.

This is what I need to work on when I run my subliminals with Mind’s Eye.

2 Likes

I’ve been working at the hospital for over a week now.

The job is monotonous, stressful and physically draining - I really have to drag myself to work. Also, being in such an environment meeting lots of sick people is not something that I would do long-term. However, to an extent, it is also meaningful.

Anyway I have been running my customized Mind’s Eye Terminus subliminal once a day at least for the past 3 days. When I have time, I would run a loop of Glorious Dynasties.

Today, I received a call from one of my industry contacts whose small business venture I have been occasionally helping out with. He had a business proposition for me, which looked very interesting to me. I will think about it more when I am finished with my hospital job today.

Also, I had a strange dream last night . I don’t think it was a lucid but anyway, in this dream, I seemed to have acquired some powers of teleportation and I could move anywhere I want. There were others like me who had the same powers and just went into stores to take away items they liked.

For me, I went to a temple hoping to see what the deity in the temple looked like. However I didn’t see anything.

I also went to an orchard to see cherry bloosoms in full-bloom, but when I was at the place, the flowers had wilted and I didn’t see many cherry blossoms.

I next remembered myself laying down on a wooden beam on the ceiling, and was concerned that the wooden beam could not hold my weight but somehow it did.

I can’t remember much of the dream except for certain elements.

• An attractive woman dressed in a red blouse and long skirt
  • A young toddler
  • A Thai song
2 Likes

Reaching home dead beat every evening, all I can say is that I spend more time sleeping and remember my dreams more.

Looking forward to Ultima Dreams.

We’re all looking forward to any update at this point…

We need more then crumbs now lol

Besides the 12 thread where saint said it’s coming he has been silent on everything for weeks lol.

It’s hard for me to explain this - but these days, I am finding it easier to understand why I disbelieve in a lot of things.

There are a lot of so-called ideas/worldviews in this world which certain people strongly believe are true and would die for, but these people do not realise that a lot of these are subjective and are human constructions.

They appear to be true to certain segments of the world population due to factors such as their political or cultural beliefs, socio-economic backgrounds, life experiences and even biological factors.

Take people who believe in certain dates like the year 2000 or 2012 for the end-of-the world. Yes, the year 2000 might have been significant to many, especially those brought up with a Christian worldview who believe that Christ would come after 2000 years. However, when the year was 2000 in the Western calendar, it was 4698 in the Chinese calendar, 5760 in the Hebrew calendar and 1379 in the Islamic/Persian calendars.

I feel that those people who make predictions about events using numbers/dates on the Western calendars do not understand the whole picture, and are just applying meaning to what is actually meaningless. Fine for them, they get what they deserve and they don’t have any obligation to impose their views on people from an entirely different background. Perhaps they can have they can have their end-of-the-world scenarios in their own countries or own communities.

It’s the same with numbers and numerology. There is no objective or spiritual significance to numbers and people are free to add their own meanings to numbers and the numbers have an effect on them because they believe it to be true.

After all, dates and numbers are justify arbitrary human constructions and they are not concepts that existed past time and space.

It’s the same for many ideas and concepts which people believe to be true simply because they believe it to be true, or their life experiences, an expression of their imagination pushed out, tell them so. E.g. those who believe in conspiracy theories and flat earths will see signs of conspiracy theories and flat earths because those they have hardened their own assumptions, in Neville Goddard’s parlance. Those who believe in round earths will see evidence of a round earth everywhere. And those people who believe that humans are born to suffer will keep on experiencing suffering because the idea of suffering has been pushed out into their reality by their imagination.

In summary, I would agree that only the only thing that matters is consciousness and what are reflected in our 3-D worlds are the assumptions that we have hardened.

Time to go back to my mental diets.

2 Likes

“道可道,非常道。名可名,非常名。”

“The Dao [Way] that can be told of is not the eternal Dao ; The name that can be named is not the eternal name . Nameless, it is the origin of Heaven and earth. Nameable, it is the mother of all things.”

From the Tao Te Ching

1 Like

@King what results did you notice from New Beginnings so far?

Really well said, this is so profound.

I did a program years ago which I won’t mention here, as it has a rep for a hard sell in some circles
but the premise of the program was that humans are ‘meaning making machines’ and essentially when undistinguished our life’s are simply automatic reactions, attributed meaning, and reactions to where we overcompensated to our original failures. We developed strengths to never experience those failures again, dedicated/manipulative/ creative/ positive etc…and persistent complaints, accompanied with ways of being jealous, angry, helpless etc, when our strengths fail to be sufficient.

So essentially were stuck in the straight jacket of our strengths and our complaining ways of being… when our strengths fail.

then when we get the visceral experience that in reality

‘life is empty and meaningless, and it is empty and meaningless that it is empty and meaningless’

the slate is wiped clean, we still have whatever conditioning we have, but as long as we recognize it we can operate outside of it, and from a visceral understanding of any meaning in life is our creation, we can choose things that serve and inspire us and/or larger causes.

Its kind of like positive nihilism, mixed with Daoism, and Wittgenstein.