Days on sub(s): 3
Processing days: 5
Loops:
EoG ST1: 0
HERMES: 3
RICH Solace: 1

Buckle up!

We’re going deep!
Last week I had a great time with the new HERMES custom, firing on all cylinders right away. Probably a new-sub-bloom.
After yesterday’s run, things are tough!

Buckle up, gentlemen! We’re about to dive deep now.

I think Rebirth and the Fear Modules are coming online, because I am very tired, almost lethargic, and generally undecisive and cluttered. This has been the recon effect for me on healing titles. But it’s an important step so I welcome it!

I also ordered my “Spiritual Wealth Custom” for which I am still lacking a cool name…

The feminine gaze

However, before I ran the next loop on Monday, Sunday was interesting. After being 3 days off the subs, the were implemented quite heavily. And I could tell by women that just couldn't get their eyes off of me. I caught them multiple times staring at me.

Now, my custom isn’t aimed at that at all, so it’s either old Khan still operating here or the general confidence boost of Ascension doing the job.

Regardless, was a good feeling.
I also noticed Dominion firing while looking in the mirror. I did LOOK GOOD. However, that doesn’t really support the planned Ego death, going forward :wink:

2 Likes

I am getting this STRONG urge to run Heartsong.

I wonder if this is recon and my subc trying to get me off the current custom or if it is TMOW telling me I need this.

Because, honestly, when I was running it (just one loop btw) everything in my life worked much better. Especially manifestations and magick. And I do feel like my heart chakra is blocked a bit.

Then again, I REALLY want to keep the stack and not start straying away again. Tough shit right now!

1 Like

When I´m changing stack I always give myself 14 days.
Put it in your calender 1-2 weeks from now. If you feel the same then change.

2 Likes

Element Earth, HERMES

Days elapsed: 9
Days on sub(s): 4
Processing days: 6
Loops:
HERMES: 4
RICH Solace: 1

While I was just uploading a quick Make Money Online Course on my YT channel, RIGHT when I hit “publish” I get an email notification that my Wealth Custom has arrived.

Coincidence? I think not.

Well, I don’t believe in coincidence. This was synchronicity. I was thinking for a long time if I really want a wealth subliminal, because, honestly, I don’t care about money. Not more than I have to.

But this is the key, to some degree I HAVE to care about money. To provide for my family, for example. I don’t think it’s evil. It’s a tool. But a tool which has received way too much praise in society.

Anyway, I decided to create TEMPERANCE. Which will (for now) be the title of the Custom.

It is designed with a spiritual approach to money. By which I mean, I don’t need to be rich, because I don’t care. I want to have enough money to become debt free, escape the shackles of a corrupt society and live worry-free regarding this tool.
I also plan on paying off debt for all my and my wives’ family down the line. These are the goals.

For this, I DO need quite a lot of money, obviously. Which is why I did go with the Wealth sub, but as you will notice by the modules, it has a different direction:

TEMPERANCE

1. RICH Ultima
  2. Debt Annihilator
  3. Wealth Limit Destroyer
  4. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  5. Instant Business Tactician
  6. Virtue Series: Temperance
  7. Secret Source
  8. Secrets of Akasha - Wealth
  9. Divine Will
  10. Gratitude Embodiment
  11. Faith Unyielding
  12. The Wonder (oh boy am I looking forward to this one)
  13. Inner Voice
  14. EGO ADSUM
  15. Tyrant
  16. Omnidimensional
  17. RAIKOV
  18. Yggdrasil
  19. Lifeblood Fable
  20. Spiritual Reality Alignment

I will be stacking this with HERMES, and these will be the only two subs I run for a while.

ASTROLOGY

I am diving more and more into this whole topic and it just keeps surprising me how accurate it is. Even daily horoscopes (based on the natal chart, not the sun sign) and planetary transits do fully align with how I feel that day.

Jupiter is in Retrograde until October, so let’s see if the money spells within that sub still is able to bring in some wealth expansion :wink:

It is still A LOT OF STUFF to learn when it comes to astrology. Like even your own chart and transits. Understanding it and aligning it with your life, puuh. So much!

However, I do notice how Limitless has already helped be learn better and faster. I also feel the knack to suck up this information more and more direct. So I do notice the modules firing every now and then, regardless of Rebirth blocking a bunch of things recently.

What I definitely need to do is get my house in order. Cleaning it, removing old shit, a CLEANSING, so to speak. Getting the evil out of it because I have neglected this for a while.

This is what I truly love about magick. What it really does is makes you a better person. You think you create things and do cool spells to influence people. Nah, the magician mostly casts upon himself.

I have been visualizing these cleansing while listening to this “song:”

I think it was recommended here on the forum. Truly great feeling after that.

Which brings me to the next module: The Merger of Worlds.
Could also be Mind’s Eye, but I do notice the connection becoming much stronger. I notice my feelings and moods more. Doesn’t mean I become a whiny, moody bitch. It just means I realize it. I also notice the subconscious creating the hints in my environment for me more profound. I am seeing life differently. I notice things about my environment that don’t fit anymore or need changing into the positive.

Truly a powerful module!

Can only imagine what The Wonder will do!

3 Likes

Currently at a tough cross road in my life.

I have the means to kill the ego, but the price is high. I’d likely would lose everything in the process. House wife, money.

Maybe even contact to my kid.

Is that worth it? To finally be free of all attachments?

Tough decision I need to make…

2 Likes

Wow yeah, that sounds like a very tough decision @AlexanderGraves

But what would it bring you if you killed your ego? or what would change for you if killing the ego would happen?

1 Like

How would you kill your ego?

2 Likes

losing the ego does not mean losing your belongings or relationships, it may mean losing attachments.

i can be your friend without being attached to you.

if something happens to our friendship, I can accept it and move on.

to rid my ego i don’t have to rid myself of you.

The Bhagavad Gita has many answers to your dilemma. It’s a good book

3 Likes

Just because you have fled from all the things out there doesn’t mean your’re free on the inside.

This is more or less what I’ve done last year, no job, distanced me from my family and friends, have no money to move with right now, soon no where to live. And there’s a certain peace to it, but it’s not the answer for me if I want to live in society.

I agree with @Prome here. If one cannot be totally at peace in the middle of all the chaos then what is the point. If you go and meditate on top of a mountain for 40 years you will be peaceful, but as soon as you come back down to the city you’ll get triggered by the same things again.

I’m halfway through A Course In Miracles 365 days Workbook, and that really helped me a lot with these things, and I can relate to alot what you are trying to say here. I took 3 months and totally cut of the world in the beginning of this year, and you can learn a lot from it.

Ofc this is just my opinion, but I get the same vibes as I’ve had the last year when this mystery of the spiritual world comes knocking, and one gets the impulse to just renounce and flee from the world… :slight_smile:

6 Likes
  1. Plants and trees express their full potential by reaching ever towards the Sun.

The liberation is in the process, not the destination.

Were a plant to actually reach the Sun, it would be destroyed, not healthy, not thriving.

1. In school, first we learn basic mathematics: addition and subtraction. Later we learn more complex mathematics: geometry. Still later we may learn trigonometry and even calculus. The most advanced students who go on to study math at the university level learn Number Theory and theoretical mathematics: numbers and values are not real but can be shaped and constructed differently depending on the context of application.

But when the mathematics professor—who knows that numbers are not objectively real—goes to eat at a restaurant, she still uses basic maths—addition and multiplication—to calculate the cost of her meal when it’s time to pay the bill.

Every time she advanced to a higher level of math, she did not have to destroy her previous knowledge. She had to transcend her previous knowledge; to grow beyond it, to include more, not less.

Do not kill your ego; transcend it. Grow beyond it.

In your old world, the ego is like the entire kingdom. In your new world, the ego will be like a major city within a much larger kingdom. It’s still there. It’s even still important and makes valued contributions. But it’s not the entire land.

Okay.

So those are my opinions and views.

But much more important than those are your opinions, experiences, and views.

You need to have time and space to breathe, to feel them out, and (sometimes) to talk them out.

The journey you’re on is going to have many, many, many more insights and powerful metamorphoses.

This is only one among many more to come.

So, welcome to express and discuss here. Or maybe you have some other places that may be suitable as well.

But processing these things is important. Allow yourself to feel your way through these transitions and realizations.

In organic, right time. Don’t let yourself be rushed.

3 Likes

So first of all, I wanted to thank everyone of you for chiming in and giving me input and directions!

Truly a lovely community!

I also wanted to stress that the idea for this is really “lose everything, this will “purge” your materialistic ego, rooted in a corrupt society and you will find your higher self.”
Basically, the true self without anything attached.

This then would be done via a “method” I cannot talk about for a month. But basically it removes everything from your life, revealing the true core.

However, I came to realize that Khan ST1 already did this, minus the removing of everything.

Because it truly brought me to my core as I mentioned before, I just have this wrong idea that I need to lose everything to find myself, to suffer before I can achieve greatness, so:

Thank you, gentlemen. Those were some VERY wise insights that helped me take the right direction.

It also gave me a completely new perspective.

Why “killing” the ego? Why not integrating it, turning it into something good, used properly? Fantastic insight there!

This. Unless I am planning to live the rest of my life in Tibet on a mountain, I need to find a balance between the spiritual path, my higher self, and living in MALKUTH :wink:

I also get the feeling that “Ego death” is a fancy thing mentioned a lot in “spiritual spheres” but it’s lost the basic idea a bit. I realize that the goal is “killing” or reducing the WRONG side of the ego. But the ego itself still has it’s merit to not be run over easily, abused, etc. It’s there for PROTECTION of the self.
Like a shield. So far I’ve been sitting ON the shield, it’s time to USE it to deflect.

Thank you, gentlemen, once again. This gives me a lot of ponder and feel about!

3 Likes

I like this so much.

2 Likes

ohhh!! Psychedelics is my guess… we’ll see in a month

“Spiritual Awakening is a journey with great challenges - it is not only the purging from most materialistic things but also holds the danger of loosing yourself by fully devoting to spirituality.”

2 Likes

Fantastic quote that hits home very hard to my current path!

There’s another irony here.

The ego itself is not actually a tangible “thing” or “object”, to be destroyed or not in that sense. It’s more of a configuration, an organizing principle, or a setting.

It’s a pattern of body mind configuration.

This may express the point more clearly.

Below you can see three formation patterns of flying or migrating birds.

A V-pattern

A cloud-pattern

A spiral or G-pattern

The point is that moving beyond an egoic configuration is like changing the formation pattern of the birds.

It’s more a matter of repositioning than it is of destroying anything.

If the birds move from a V pattern into a cloud pattern and finally into a spiral pattern, you could technically say that the V-formation was “destroyed”. But none of the individual birds actually get destroyed during that process.

They’re all still there.

So why would we change the formation? Why would we change the configuration?

In this case of migratory birds, they might make such a change to enhance efficiency, aerodynamic support, speed, coherence, and so on.

And that’s a pretty good metaphor for why we might also want to develop beyond egoic configurations of the bodymind.

In early life, they serve a great purpose. They allow the development of personality, of perspective, of meaningful, directed action.

When a car is speeding towards your body, it’s very helpful if you are able to think " Uh oh. It’s time to get this body moved from in front of that car." But, a person with insufficiently developed egoic configuration might instead be thinking, “Is the car moving toward ‘me’ or is ‘me’ actually the car and the road and the planet Earth?”

And that’s going to be a very brief deliberation that ends quite painfully.

As we get older, we internalize this ‘sense of self’, and now it’s time to graduate to include more than what we needed at age 5 or 15. We’re ready to see how more of the parts are harmoniously integrated. We don’t lose our individual strength, or individual will; it’s more like we go from being an isolated computer on a desk, to being a computer that is connected to the Internet.

Anyway. It’s more a matter of a context change, than of a change in any of the specific objects or phenomena.

2 Likes

how can we say we’re losing ourself?

Maybe we’re finding ourselves.

The morden life has made our existence so so fake. Everything is purposefully created as a distraction to distract us from being one with the divine. We are in a matrix, don’t forget.

And don’t forget the purpose of the matrix.

As far as losing is concerned, you’ll be losing everything that’s fake and superficial.

Element Earth, HERMES

Days elapsed: 15
Days on sub(s): 6
Processing days: 9
Loops:
HERMES: 5
TEMPERANCE: 1

I TRULY notice the confidence FOUNDATION coming from AM and Dominion.
Today I had a fight with the wife. But it wasn’t really a fight because she couldn’t stand my prowess. My unsurmountable calm.

She couldn’t even look me in the eyes when she was stating her “problems.” That was interesting.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s not an asshole-ish vibe it gives off. At least not for me. I am just fully unshaken by anything that comes my way. And whenever she did look me in the eyes, I stared right into her soul. Kinda crazy.

TEMPERANCE

I ran temperance yesterday for the first time. I noticed throughout the day how the overload slowly settled in. In the evening I was just very lethargic.

However, this already got resolved today and I notice modules coming alive. Most importantly Divine Will.
I notice how I am having these thoughts that whenever my wife wants or mentions something that I will get my way. Because I know it benefits us both.

It’s an interesting effect so far (after one loop) that gives this FULL assurance that I’ll go my way regardless and my will be done. Has a bit of Khan vibes to it, or Khan is surfacing today idk :wink:

Let’s see how the next days unfold, when it slowly gets processed!

1 Like

Element Earth, HERMES

Days elapsed: 18
Days on sub(s): 7
Processing days: 11
Loops:
HERMES: 5
TEMPERANCE: 2

RECON

So the recon on TEMPERANCE is TOUGH! Lethargic all day right after listening to it, and very irrascible, easily triggered, etc. It blocks all the effects of IG in my other custom, libido is OFF. Also, I notice how the subconscious tries to get me off that custom as much as possible. By switching subs. Sex Mastery, RM, SG, Alchemist all pop in my mind "these were good to run now!"

But it all takes away from my customs!

Now, Alchemist (especially ST1) is different, and I might throw that in as a neat side-tool to work through mental alchemy better. After all, this helps regardless of anything. Especially dealing with the temper on recon days.

I guess the recon is so heavy because I have A TON of limiting beliefs on money, wealth, etc, due to my upbringing (like most people probably), low wealth ceilings, debt, etc.
A lot to work through.

Also on recon days my (bad) ego is in full effect again which I don’t like. And I don’t always notice it until after it’s too late…

Module wise I don’t notice much yet on the new custom tbh. Hermes is much stronger. We will see how it goes down the line, it’s been only two loops, and sometimes I feel like I am sitting in “healing hell” from Rebirth in AM. Or the mixture of Wealth and Spirituality in that custom is too “kitchen sink.”

I am gonna give it multiple months to see.

3 Likes

Seeing 1111 and 222 everywhere.

Anytime I see 1111 it gives me a smirk. Idk why.

Any good sources on this topic?

2 Likes