The 1 SUB to speed up all other subs?

Yes but I wouldn’t go crazy about LD, I suppose you need to run it for two cycles and then decide whether you still need this kind of support.

1 Like

sorry what do you mean?

you mean LD, run it for 2 cycles and see if its of benefit?

Sorry, I meant “I wouldn’t go crazy about LD” and use it gauging the progress.

You would benefit from using LD for sure the point is to know when you don’t really need it anymore. All the programs have that component of destroying our limits but LD is focused on it and, therefore, speeds up the process of transformation a lot. It doesn’t mean we need to use LD all the time but as you mentioned you would like to use a sub that speeds up the process then that’s the best way to go. Listen to it for two cycles and see how much it’s helped you and whether you still need that support.

2 Likes

I get you and would it therefore be wise to first use Ascension for at the very least, 2 cycles before adding LD or are you suggesting adding it now?

I’d listen to Ascension for 2 cycles, then add in Limit Destroyer with Ascension for another 2 cycles. Then evaluate where you want to go/what you want.

Or if you’re feeling impatient, add it in next cycle and continue for 2 cycles then reevaluate.

It’s your choice, no one can tell you exactly what you need. We can only offer recommendations based off our limited and personal experience.

Individual results may vary, one sub may cause amazing change in one person and not much in another.

All we can agree on, is Limit Destroyer definitely addresses what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

You can do it now but it would be better to finish off the first cycle first and then play it along with Ascension.

1 Like

Sounds like a plan i think ill give Ascension 60days definitely at the very least and then see thank you.

1 Like

Limit Destroyer / Ascension Chamber seem to be the best options for speeding up the results of other subs.

But focus on being consistent rather than hoping for fast results. That’s where the growth happens.

Run Ascension for 60 days then transition into another Ascension cycle but include Limit Destroyer + Ascension Chamber (used only ONCE a week)

3 Likes

Sounds like a great plan actually!! Thanks man!

I assume with Ascension zp, and Limit Destroyer Zp, that there is potential room for a 3rd zp title to be added (even if Ascension Chamber is being used once a week)? - I dont think I will add a 3rd zp so early as I need LD to work of course but its a thought as the 3rd sub im thinking should be executive, or limitless or both.

All related to both my fears and procrastionation and wavering motivation and laziness as well as my goal to study and learn.

Only run Ascension and Limit Destroyer. Plus using Ascension Chamber once a week as a booster.

1 Like

ok understood thanks bro!

Remember we are building your foundation. You’ll receive way more results stick with one or two subliminals before you transition into a full 3 title stack.

Eventually you’ll get there and you can start running more dense titles like Ascended Mogul, Emperor, Stark, or Khan. Depending on your goals.

2 Likes

honestly thank you for the support and unbias and giving advice. I hear you and thats what I want and need. I know my issues are all due to my inner being - fear etc. I need to get at the root and remove all of these.

Knowing that Limit Destroyer not only will pull the roots but also help speed up ascension further gives me great hope and then whatever Ascension Chamber does on top (which im unsure of in relation to all this but im willing to use it) can only be a bonus. lol

Primary goals are to remove:

Insecurities and fears holding me back from taking action based on my image and how I look mostly I think.
Procrastination (fear based I believe according to my understanding of what procrastination is)
Motivation
Consistent, joyful motivated action
Learning - academic based so reading tedious textbooks, watching lectures and learning on the job as easily and as quickly as possible.

Once I have these foundations in place will I feel ready to then add with goals of Stark (im pretty witty charasmatic and funny as im always told), etc but also having weightloss and a sexy strong masculine physique as well as the motivation to workout etc too.

I guess goals of every man? lol

1 Like

Haha you literally just said the goals of myself as well. Everyone has these weaknesses. Being aware of them is the first step in fixing them.

1 Like

haha well in that case allow me to try and be a salesman on you and say try Ascension and start a journal on that so I can follow you and then add Limit Destroyer and Ascension Chamber after at least 60 days. Dont worry i got all this from a wise sage who had the cry of the Valkyries :joy:

I have a journal :slight_smile: I am running Emperor + Stark right now.

1 Like

I should’ve started out with Ascended Mogul but I was called immediately to Emperor and it worked beautifully for me.

1 Like

so evidence of how its worked for you is in this journal you mentioned?

No. I haven’t disclosed most of my results.

I just started this journal.

1 Like

ah ok please do share as ill enjoy reading how the sub has helped you in case anything from that can help me understand what results to look out for etc.