Thank you, SubClub!

Hi fellow brothers,

after what Saint fittingly called “a forum-wide QV2 reconciliation,” an old member getting banned due to ignoring recommendations with verbose explanations, and people getting mad that Saint doesn’t answer the same question multiple times, I thought it’s time to flip the switch.

1504126_725794090771731_1872247627_n

Recently it’s been quite “dark” in some corners of this forum.

Let’s shine a light.

aNnvZ10_700b_v1

Because after all, with all the complaining on a pale horse, what @SaintSovereign and @Fire have created here is FANTASTIC, POWERFUL, and EXORBITANT.

I only came here about 6 months ago and I already spent about a grand on subs (including customs). Tells you how well I listened to the recommendations.

YET, I had PROFOUND changes in everything I did. I mean just ONE LOOP of Heartsong opened my heart chakra and SMASHED through that emotional blockage stronger than I could ever smash my wife, improving the relationship on all ends.

It pulled me away from a dark path I was indulging on via Khan ST1, that made me realize my purpose in life and where I should go. Finding my path back to spirituality.

RICH manifested me over $20k despite the heavy “shit-faced” recon I get from Ultimav2.

And now, the custom that works smoother than a baby butt.

Reading my first entries on this forum JUST 6 MONTHS AGO, I am a completely different person. I don’t recognize the dude writing those entries anymore.
I made a ton of new friends like @Malkuth @friday and @SubliminalUser (I’m forgetting some, sorry!) despite never having met any of you.

And despite me spending over a grand on subs (being my own “mistake”) this PROFOUND change of your personality is VERY affordable to get.

I don’t want to kiss ass here, but honor where honor is justified.
And this post should remind all of you reading that we should be grateful for this technology we have.

Never in the history of mankind was it possible for “regular” people to have access to such powerful tools to DIRECTLY influence the outcome of your life and your mental setup.

MARVEL at the possibility we have at hand here to be so PRIVILEGED to do that.

And thanks to everyone on the forum constantly helping out and giving tips, as well as @DarkPhilosopher and @RVconsultant keeping the board clean.

To anyone I ever talked shit, no hard feelings! We all know recon is a tough beast :wink: Thanks for helping others out all the time!

I see you all around.

cf77hhq

Cheers,
Alexander

24 Likes

Exactly
They are doing alot more than expected, they are investing on bulding a family here.

2 Likes

Glad you joined the (Sub)Club!

1 Like

Thank you @AlexanderGraves for being a part of our ever-growing family - I don’t want to miss you.

2 Likes

im very grateful for the light that guided me to subclub

im growing everyday, and subs are a reason for my fast progress

its an investment, of time,

I SWEAR I WONT CHANGE ANYTHING IN MY STACK SARGENT
FOR THE NEXT YEARS TO COME
I WILL DISCPLINE MYSELF

2 Likes

I remember when you first came to this forum, and it’s quite astonishing to see the changes from the first posts up to this point. Seeing individuals go through that kind of transformation is very inspiring. Obrigado :pray:

2 Likes

I don’t recall Alex being this nice. :wink:

I think it’s safe to say thanks for the praise on behalf of SubClub. Even if we can’t help but wonder what that guy in the GIF is doing.

We are glad to have been able to contribute to your journey so far and hope we can continue doing so.

4 Likes

Hahaha I was thinking like you @DarkPhilosopher about the GIF guy :rofl:

1 Like

hahahahahah the GIF guy i just noticed :joy: :joy: what is he doing brooo

1 Like

Subliminal bloom or smth :wink:

I learned recently my strong opinions sometimes come off harsh. I come from much “rougher patches” off the internet, so that might be the reason!

To anyone confused, the guy is working his gun… rubbing his gun… cleaning his…

He is cleaning a gun, ok?!

What did you think? :wink:

1 Like

Recon has many facets. :rofl:

2 Likes

Well, if you must know, it looks like he’s marching the penguin, polishing the banister, boxing the one-eyed champ, cuffing the carrot, taking the self-guided tour, playing five-on-one, turning on the sprinklers, shucking the corn, dotting the “i”, burping the worm, badgering the witness, preparing the monologue, drilling for oil, spanking the monkey, or in true SubClub principles…

…tapping into his potential.

I apologize, I couldn’t help myself.

Unlike that guy. :slightly_smiling_face:

Cleaning his gun while saluting. That’s unusual. Guess he overslept, he should have done that before going out. Oh well.

3 Likes

How could you, amongst all of these, miss “choking the chicken?”

I mean, come on :wink:

(I wrote a medium post about NoFap once and used a ton of the “phrases” you just mentioned :D)

1 Like

I didn’t want to seem too perfect, lest people start thinking I’m the A.I. again.

But you’re right, I actually missed that one. I did consider “poaching the egg” though.

2 Likes

He’s trying to reach an itch under his ballistic vest. Trust me.