Testosterone Support

what sub can you recommend that can help directly or indirectly increase testosterone production?

2 Likes

It depends on your age…its fine not to disclose your age here.
Reason im saying age is that if you are young with low T it could be

1. Medical Condition
  2. Stress or mental blockages.
    Some cases when mental blockages and trauma are removed then libido picks up.
    Maybe more info on yourself with help members give more accurate answers.
    How do you your test levels are low? Medical assessment?
2 Likes

I do not believe subclub have a subliminal which deals with raising test levels.

3 Likes

Emperor Fitness is the obvious option

Spartan / Emperor etc can more so indirectly affect it I think because your attitude, posture, diet etc all affect testosterone levels.

1 Like

Anything super-masculine might contribute to it indirectly.

Members have said that they find GLM Ultima to be like Pure T.

2 Likes

Personally, if I got test results back indicating I had low testosterone, I would start by finding ways to lower my cortisol first because cortisol seems to be antagonistic or competitive with testosterone.

I use an extract of ashwagandha called KSM-66 from Brain Forza, which seems to lower cortisol and may increase testosterone. I also lift weights and use a dry sauna for 20+ minutes 4 or more times per week.

I don’t know if there is a SC program to raise testosterone.

Paging @Fire and @SaintSovereign

5 Likes

Dude I got acne on my face and gyno on EF stage 3

None on stage 4 but I’m so sure my test is being fucked with positively

Edit the acne was minimal and the gyno was minimalX I’m just sayinf

4 Likes

woah, I start ST3 in January. That kind of makes me nervous. But I guess i’ll pair it with GLM Q.

2 Likes

Removes the dust off this thread

Sadly, this has never been REALLY answered, but I came across this idea while seeing the DEUS Module:
An immense module designed to make any subliminal self-developing and to push it ever onwards in increasing power and efficiency. It will push to the limit all avenues of subliminal input, processing and output, and then continuously develop, pushing the limit further and further. It will also make use of any smaller details needed to do so, such as brainwaves, hormones, energetic systems, etc.

Here’s why this topic is interesting.

If anyone want to read ESTROGENERATION (book) - especially in the US because it’s f*cking hell over there when it comes to this - you will realize how necessary proper T levels are.

And testing and comparing it to the scales you see is BS.

A 30yo man these days has the same T levels as a 60yo man in 1950.
What is considered “average” has been toned down over decades.
(Don’t get political or conspiracy, please, just stating facts).

Ever since I increased my T levels, my body got better, felt better, I had MORE ENERGY, like A TON, libido is better, social interactions are better, and I am generally more safe within myself.

This is ever more important, the older you get.

So the question:
Do some subs (Shop titles) or some modules SPECIFICALLY increase T Levels?

This is what I would understand when reading the module description above.

3 Likes

Empfit st3,spartan,paragon.endocrine system and reproductive system.They all try to optimize hormones rather than only boosting testosterone though

Empfit st3
Finally, another major part of the Unleasher is the unbelievable reframing of the hormonal system and subsequent release of powerful hormones, all designed to make you truly the best in whatever physical discipline you decide.

4 Likes

@AlexanderGraves - I agree. I asked about Testosterone boosting and Fire said that SPS: Endocrine System will help with that and other hormones as well

4 Likes

The only one that has the word Testosterone in it’s product description. :+1:t2:

1 Like

When will our great Meng over here finally get his deserved special Rank for having ALL the answers and links ALL the time.

The Master of Scrolls!

Anyone else, thanks!

So it’s definitely that one specific module I will use!

2 Likes

What kinda test levels do “optimized” hormones give?

Hmm,havent done blood tests with it so not sure.Muscle growth is noticably faster but not as strong effects as being on supraphysiological levels of test.No side effects though either

1 Like

Found this post also. I am going to try this 1 or 2 loops per day x Godlike Masculinity Ultima.

1 Like

Revive this thread