Terrible First Day On Subliminals

i found out about subliminals less then 3 days ago.

after reading and asking a lot of questions i decided Libertine was a great match given my goals.

Everything was going great and i was super excited and optimistic until i paid and landed on the download page.

as soon as i saw the download page my mood instantly dropped and i became very annoyed.

the first problem is why are there 7 different audio files on the download page.

The sales page https://www.subliminalclub.com/product/libertine-supercharge-romance-life/ did not give the impression there would be 7 files in the program.

There is also no instructions at all on which of the 7 files to use.

Eventually i decided to just use the file with the name that was mentioned on the sales page.

i put on some headphones and played the file.

I expected a voice to come on and give me instructions but the entire file turned out to just be sound of water for nearly 60 min.

i was so confused.

the entire time i was listening i kept asking myself questions:

should i close my eyes?

should i lay down on my bed or sit?

why is there no voice or anyone talking?

and what do i do with my mind/focus?

do i focus intensely on what im hearing or let my mind freely do whatever it wants?

the entire 60 min i kept just thinking things like this.

Nowhere on the download page are there instructions on any of these aspects and that is unacceptable.

i know some of you reading this will reply and say “why not just read the forum” but that is 100% nonsense.

when you sell a product your only assumption should be that the buyer has read the sales page where the product is sold. .

its the sellers responsibility to make sure the product has clear instructions for the buyer to use to get the results promised on the sales page.

i should be able to know exactly how to use the product without ever coming on this forum and without ever having heard of subluminal before

and unfortunately management has failed completely with the instructions of this product.

I have sent a ticket to support and hopefully they will reply with clear instructions and tomorrow i can have a better experience.

I was so excited to start and its very frustrating that instead of spending my time journaling right now about my first day, im instead having to make this post and send a ticket to support because the product has basically no instructions at all.

1 Like

There are only 2 types of files. Ultrasonic and Masked. But there are different versions of the file. Use the latest one which is Libertine v3.

For now use Masked over your headphones. Ultrasonics are a bit more complicated to use

So basically Libertine v3 (Masked)

You can do any of the above. You can even do something else while listening to the subs like reading, watching movies, listening to music, etc

Also, here is the instruction manual:

1 Like

You’re given a “General Instructions” pdf for every subliminal you purchase, have you opened that up and read the instructions?

2 Likes

Welcome!

I know that raphael and Praesidio already answered you, but I’ll try to touch on what they didn’t.

Libertine is one of the few (I say one of the few and not ‘the only’ to cover my ass later) titles that has had multiple upgrades to the original version, and @SaintSovereign and @Fire have kept each version available for download.

I can understand that that might be confusing and frustrating for you now as a person new to Sub Club, but there’s a potential bright side to that for you; you can experiment for which ‘flavor’ of Libertine works for you.

I’m no Libertine expert as I don’t personally own the title but, according to my reading, there is a difference between the original, the successor and the latest product.

Imma link @Palpatine here, as he’s the only person I’ve talked to on here that I can think of at the moment that has run Libertine. I’m hoping perhaps he’s one of the ones privy to the differences I’m referring to.

His ‘Little Bill’ post about Libertine.

2 Likes

You literally could have read through the manual instead of writing that post

Edit: meant that to rationaloptimist

5 Likes

There are only 2 types of files. Ultrasonic and Masked. But there are different versions of the file. Use the latest one which is Libertine v3.

For now use Masked over your headphones. Ultrasonics are a bit more complicated to use

So basically Libertine v3 (Masked)

i just checked again and nowhere on the download page do i see a file with the word “masked” in it.

the only file i see with v3 in it is called “Libertine V3 (Ultima Core V2)”

that is the exact name of the only file on the download page that has the letters V3 in it

is this the file you are talking about?

if yes, then why should i use that when its not the name on the sales page?

im assuming this V3 is an experimental file and not the best version or you would have updated the sales page with this new name?

im not trying to be part of a beta test.

i want to use the file that has ALREADY been tested the most and has received the most positive feedback and gives me the highest probability to get the results mentioned on the sales page.

which file is that?

You can do any of the above. You can even do something else while listening to the subs like reading, watching movies, listening to music, etc

which way will give the fastest results?

will i get better results if i intensely focus on the sound in the file compared to lets say using it while doing chores around the house?

is there any significant different in speed and level of results based on exactly how someone listens?

Also, here is the instruction manual:

i have the manual its on the download page.

i admit have not read it entirely but that is because i was just looking for a section with the name of the product i bought and there was none.

and also when i tried reading it from start to finish i just got more lost and confused when i got to the section on “The Three Strength Levels”

i really think management should have a short guide for every single product that just tells you exactly what to do.

every product should have its own guide that assumes nothing except that the buyer read the sales page for that product.

1 Like

I can understand that that might be confusing and frustrating for you now as a person new to Sub Club, but there’s a potential bright side to that for you; you can experiment for which ‘flavor’ of Libertine works for you.

that is absolutelly NOT a potential bright side.

I’m NOT trying to participate in a beta test.

and yes i know subliminals are NOT a hard science.

but i want to know exactly which version of the file has ALREADY been tested the most and has ALREADY received the best feedback so i can start with that and thus maximize my chances of getting the fastest results.

management provided no such instructions at all.

you get 7 random files and no direction.

my mood literally went from 9.5/10 to 1/10 when i saw the download page.

1 Like

Something was lost in translation here.

Firstly, let’s start with the basics. Masked is the one you used that had the water sounds.

Ultrasonic is silent. You won’t hear anything except possibly a ring or itsodkydkdguchoh if you hook it up to the right speaker, but it works. Like was said before, ultrasonic requires a little more to set up, but it works.

With Libertine, however, disregard both of those.

Libertine is an Ultima, which only comes in masked. Ultima also requires higher quality earphones.

All of this is in your manual, though.

That is a hearty negative, my good sir. It has already gone through testing and been vetted. The only experimental thing you should have in there, that I know of, is Love Bomb.

Well technically, I guess you want the original? I saw you used v2 yesterday, try the OG version next.

1 Like

Dude… just read the manual. It’s not rocket science.

6 Likes

My bad. You are correct. Libertine V3 (Ultima Core V2) is the correct file. For a moment I thought Libertine is a standard title and not Ultima.

These are tested files. If they are experimental, they are explicitly mentioned as experimental

There has been some research here at Subclub showing that subliminals work better if you listen to them while you are awake as opposed to when you are asleep.

But you can be doing anything while awake while listening to the subs. It won’t make a difference since it’s supposed to be programming your subconcious mind

Personally, I listen to them asleep and they still give me great results

Read the manual and ask questions you have regarding the doubts you have in the manual. Spending some time getting used to this technology will benefit you in the long run. There will always be a learning curve when you are venturing into something new but it isn’t too hard

Again, it isn’t that hard. All the instructions are quite simple

1 Like

Yeah, @TheRationalOptimist, I could be wrong but I feel like you’re under the impression you have to… Do something while listening? If so, you don’t!

You can put these titles on, put in your headphones and do whatever you want. Meditate, jog, wink at cute little redheads walking across the street in green yoga pants that say ‘Baby Phat’ on the ass, listen to music, work, work out, etc etc.

In fact, the better you feel while listening the better results you’ll get. I’ll avoid the temptation to go into esoteric ramblings.

2 Likes

i did see that in manual it said you could watch movie or even listen to music but i just got even more confused when i saw that.

if im listening to music then how can i hear the music if my ears have earbuds playing the subliminal?

or that means someone would for example play music on computer while listening to subliminals on phone with earphones?

is that what is meant when the manual says its good to listen while watching movie and listening to music?

and regarding libertine specifically, i had expected a voice talking but its just sound of water. so listening to water will give results?

i do not really care what gives results if results are there but i guess i just expected something where a voice is talking to me about the results mentioned on sales page.

1 Like

“i admit have not read it entirely”

"i admit have not read it entirely"

How about you do that?

Subliminals are NOT children’s toys. @Fire has said this many times.
These are truly POWERFUL programs that RESHAPE your SUBCONSCIOUS BEING. If you take action towards it.

All of this is also explained in the manual.

There is a track underneath the water. You cannot hear the track INTENTIONALLY, so your conscious mind cannot hear what is said. THIS IS THE POINT.

Look, @SaintSovereign @Fire if anything this is a customer feedback that the onboarding could potentially use a bit of refinement.
Or it is intentional that someone who refuses to FULLY read the manual doesn’t get results, idk :wink:

2 Likes

The concept of subliminals is to reprogram your subconcious by feeding it different information so that that becomes your new reality. If you hear the information directly, your mind would reject it. That’s why the information is masked with a water sound. Your subconcious hears it but it isn’t loud enough to be rejected

There are various apps on android and iphones that allow you to do this. I use Rocket player to play the subs on android to be able to listen to both subliminals and watch youtube (for example)

Also, don’t expect very quick results. Give your mind time to get used to the new programming. You could be pleasantly surprised that the results will come sooner too

My personal advice is to not overthink it. I know you want to be rational but the subconcious is not a rational beast. Think of these first 30 days as a trial run.

1 Like

Thanks for changing my life forever at 6 in the morning with that player tip :sob: what an unexpected but appreciated manifestation!

2 Likes

Not sure how I came across this, but maybe you needed to see it

1 Like

Fam I listen on the pc while watching movies and that was the best choice I’ve ever mad

3 Likes

If I had a PC, I wouldn’t need this app though bruh :man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

Manifest one, duh

looks at stack

sees Mind’s Eye

looks back

BUT HOW DO I DO THAT

1 Like