Terminus and subliminal use

Your vision board will have no adverse effect on your sub results. If anything, it will help guide you subconscious to manifest exactly what you want ie what you put on the vision board. Vision boards are nothing more than a form of visualization. I personally don’t use them but I use affirmations, regular visualization, scripting and journaling. You can use whatever tools you feel can keep you focused on your intention.

Just stay away from things like binaural beats and brainwave entrainment which have a direct effect on your brain and we don’t know yet if that can interfere with Sub Club products.

3 Likes

Thanks, I only started using vision boards recently because I struggle with visualization so I ignore it all together. So most recently I decided to go with the vision board as a way to remind me of my goals and actions to take. I even thought about making a vision board on the customs I’m running, I haven’t done it though in fear of getting reconciliation and negative results. I was thinking about for example, copying the pictures of each module I have on my custom, like for dragon core I would use the dragon core picture on my vision board. For the ardent light module I would use the ardent light picture on there and so on and so on, then underneath each module I’d right “what actions/steps am I taking towards achieving this (insert module)” or “What action did I take today in relation to this (insert module)”. Again just an idea that came to mind but didn’t try it. I would need to get an okay on this from saint just to be on the safe side. I figure it would help in taking action more so because you’re constantly reminded everyday to take action.

You might consider changing the question to position of already having achieved the result, of having your vision already realized.
Like: “What steps did I take to accomplish this goal?”
It changes the way you think about it.

1 Like

great suggestion. I personally would say “What made me this successful? what did I do to have all this wealth? How did I get here where I am today? (assuming I have it all now and this is just some interview)

I used to think the same until I researched the science behind setting and achieving goals, more specifically by Andrew huberman, he’s a well known neuroscientist, I wish I could post the link on here but it won’t let new users post any links yet. But basically he said, according to studies and research, that visualizing a positive outcome of you already achieving is only good to get you started but not good in the long run, to keep you on your goals. He said that they found it more effective to visualize how bad you will feel if you fail instead. If you search up the science of setting and achieving goals Andrew huberman on YouTube, you’ll see the video. It’s kinda long but it definitely opened my eyes. I would also recommend reading

[Rethinking Positive Thinking: Inside the New Science of Motivation]

by Gabriele Oettingen, Karen Saltus, et al.

another researcher/scientist who says the same thing.

plus a lot more studies and articles when you look up the benefits of visualizing a negative outcome for success or visualizing obstacles that may come up and how to plan for them. I always say, why work against your brain when you can work with it.

I call BS on that theory. It is widely known that the subconscious speaks the language of feelings and emotions. Basically, if you want to achieve something, start living in the feeling that you’ve achieved it already. Of course, you need to take appropriate action in the real world but the feeling is what tell your subconscious what you’re looking for. That’s the reason why Neville Goddard said “The Feeling Is The Secret”.

Start visualizing what you don’t want and you’re setting yourself up to manifest just that.

5 Likes

And that’s also the reason why “Feeling is the secret” became an aphorism.

It’s this ancient knowledge.
Jesus said “Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours” What is basically the same.
And I would bet, that there are similar quotes in other religions texts as well.
Feel it, believe it, know it.

1 Like

Imagining situations allows us to train ourselves and to help us predict and react well to situations. Submodel Alpha allows us to do this process rapidly, millions of times in our subconscious – a similar process to how AI is trained, on a much more profound, enormous scale. Using Submodel Alpha, you will be able to be prepared for any situation that you might go through and react in the best possible way - submodel alpha

wouldn’t the submodes alpha do just that if you’re imagining situations to allow to train ourselves and help us predict and react well to situations. I would think this includes all situations, good and bad, isn’t visualizing essentially the same thing? Genuinely curious cause I actually have this in my last task. I ask questions to learn more, I’m here as a learner with an open and skeptic mind of course.

1 Like

There is a massive amount of information over the last hundred years or more in psychology, metaphysics and religion that explain why and how imagination creates reality. Quantum physics is the latest scientific field to offer an explanation of how imagination creates reality. If Andrew Huberman wants to stand alone against what has been proven over and over again in multiple scientific fields, good luck to him.
Just don’t play with fire! If you want something, imagine that. If you start imagining situations where your goals fail, you’re just creating the potential conditions for your projects to fail. Pretty much all the religious books and sacred texts says that.

Mind’s Eye is a sub that train your visualization skills , there is a reason why Saint made sure to script it in a way that it won’t help you manifest negative visualizations.

3 Likes

It wasn’t Andrew hubberman’s opinion, he was citing a research. Did you watch the video? He doesn’t cite his own research.

It’s not imagining a negative outcome per se but imaging how bad things could get if you don’t accomplish your goals. Jordan Peterson has the same concept in his self authoring program.

I already know how bad things can get if I don’t accomplish my goals. :joy:
I’d rather imagine how good things could be when I accomplish those goals and then work with my subconscious to bring to reality what I imagine. Neville Goddard calls the imagination “The Pearl Of Great Price” for a reason!
I like Jordan Peterson but he is absolutely not someone I look up to when it comes to manifesting your preferred reality.

2 Likes

Try telling that someone to someone in a poor village in Africa or Asia who has to walk miles and miles just to get water and food. I know cause I have friends who grew in very poor countries. They laughed when they heard me talk about the secret, the book long time ago. They said trying telling that to someone starving for food to visualize a plate of rice and some beans, they’ll look at you like bruh are you serious lol. It made me laugh but realized that we are blessed to be In an environment rich of opportunities and one click away from the internet where we can buy anything or have anything by our finger tips vs other poor countries who don’t even have access to the internet or resources. Manifesting has its limits and bound by nature, the law of physics and God. Certain situations we just can’t change or will away. It’s a hard truth to accept because it’s a scary truth that we are not in control. There are somethings you can control but there are things you just can’t control. Tbh I feel like we mystify manifesting way too much when really sometimes it’s a subconscious process that we are not aware of that leads us to certain paths and therefore leads to certain outcomes that we call miracles. Don’t get me wrong, there is a God who brings about miracles in our lives but even then God might not bless us with certain things if it leads to sin. But then again the only thing people want to manifest is materialistic things for themselves. No one wants to manifest love, peace, kindness for their neighbor or a stranger, or better yet show love, peace, kindness etc., manifest actions that lead to a more peaceful, kind world.

Btw I appreciate all the input, I don’t know everything and I always try to come to my own conclusions on things, so don’t take me being skeptical as me being judgmental or saying you’re wrong or whatever, or trying to convince you. It’s a healthy dialogue between two individuals who have differing opinions and thats cool. We can disagree on somethings because we are humans and thats perfectly fine. The world would be boring if we all agreed on the same things, we’d basically be robots essentially lol

1 Like

You know I heard that certain ancient cultures prayed for rain in sacred areas using the law of assumption which is part of manifestation practice. Many religions to this day implement manifestation practices too including christianity when you pray to god and are supposed to “consider your wishes fulfilled”.

Im not trying to prove your story wrong Im sure your friends are not convinced and thats fine but I manifestation is not only for those with abundance of resources. All kinds of people have and will use it in many ways.

Also this is not true. I definitely wish for prosperity of this world and others (including strangers) and actively script for such things. Again not to show Im “good” or anything like that but dont lose faith in others yet brother. If I do it, Im sure thousands of more people do daily as well.

Don’t worry about it, I’m used to these conversations! :joy:
No offense taken.

1 Like

I get it and thats very honorable. We need more people like you In the world, not to say there aren’t but you don’t see it as often as you should on a daily, but then again maybe this is just my perception and perception is not always reality lol

1 Like

yeah I mean you would not know if you saw me irl. You never know what the other person is up to. The elderly people especially. Some really shine in my eyes these days. Their smile in few seconds lets me know already that they actually care for humanity.

Here I was thinking I was the only one to have certain questions that went against the grain or whatever they call it when you go against the status quo lmfao

Thanks for that little reminder. A part of me instantly goes into defense mode nowadays.

I’ll take that into meditation later.

1 Like

It’s all good bro. I understand, it’s only human. I too at times get very defensive when certain topics come up but I’ve learned to not take things to heart since we all have different life experiences and perspectives.

1 Like