Taking action with Dragon Reborn

Thankfully Dragon Reborn is reducing the need for that.

1 Like

Nutrition is tricky because eating healthy isn’t cheap

2 Likes

You right @James
But you need so less of healthy food.
I also cut sugar out completely which made a huge difference.
I started buying healthy and stop buying junk. You cant buy healthy and junk then its very costly.

3 Likes

@James @Brandon
@DarkPhilosopher
I also think its the other way around. When one is emotionally grounded and solid then automatically one will eat healthy and make healthy lifestyle changes.
So basically let DR do its job and remove all that rubbish that has been built up.

2 Likes

With DR that’s not the case, it makes you really solid. Even when running Stage 1. At least that’s my experience. What about you, guys? Any need to weep, whimper or complain to someone how bad the life is? I don’t think so, just asking.

@sex I know you werejoking, just curious what the mates have to say on the matter. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hahaha,

@James used the same joke with me, he did not remember.

3 Likes

@sex Oh I remember. I laughed myself silly when I read your reply

1 Like

Healing

I can’t advertise my services but I did this for myself

Find some good therapist, or good hypnotherapist, etc

Sports, journaling, good diet sleep and drinking water, taking care of yourself. All this helps.

Also learn to go within yourself ask yourself these questions you dont need to ask us you dont need to ask anyone else, but yourself.

3 Likes

No wonder i felt that that was a very @James type of humor when I first read it.

2 Likes

At first I started treating Dragon Reborn as a healing subliminal but am slowly realizing its power in every other domain. Am beginning to understand that with the right habits suited to my goals, DR could help me achieve whatever I wanted whether it is wealth, health, sexiness, success, intelligence, etc.

When I began Dragon Reborn, I planned to finish all 4 stages and stack DR Ultima with EoG to become wealthy. Then I changed my plan to stacking DR Ultima with Mogul/Ascended Mogul to make it a tighter and quicker wealth stack. Now I feel that DR Ultima by itself would be enough by the end of it all to achieve my financial goals (and any other goals too). Who knows, maybe my next realization is that I can stop subs totally LOL

Jokes aside though, there is some hidden power waiting to be revealed. Waiting to be Reborn. The power of a sleeping Dragon

After all, the promise is that DR will help change us into the persons we want to be. So the question is, who do we want to be? And what is the appropriate action to take?

2 Likes

Reflect. (100 ways of asking ‘who am I ? Where am I going? Why?)

Challenge. (@James ‘s aforementioned taking field trips outside of comfort zone)

Process. (Pay attention to what you experience and to how you feel and allow the experiential learning and insights to emerge)

Sometimes with help.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

1 Like

I’m going to put you on the spot. What about how coming up with ways to make your friendships and other relationships better? Better in what ways? In ways for yourself, as well as from the perspective of others.

I’ve found these helpful in making mediation easier.

1 Like

I like meditating from the inside out, as opposed to the other way around.

In other words, find something that you really want to observe because you love it or want to understand it or want to experience and feel it. And then just go and observe it and be with it in order to learn about it. Let yourself go deep. You are meditating.

This is in contrast to following some set of instructions that may feel arbitrary because someone told you it’s’ good for you’; then you sit there telling yourself you’re doing a bad job and are not a good boy/girl and crap like that. Meh. Or you do manage to do it and end up getting a big head about how good you are at completing your homework. Again, verily do I say, ‘Meh’

Cosmos is full of miracles and mysteries. Just pick one (or 100) and go investigate it. Voilà. You’re meditating.

(Hidden cool part: do that for long enough and the traditional methods and their instructions stop seeming so arbitrary. Then you can get into some of those too.)

1 Like

ps. ‘Can I meditate on death metal?’

Sure as shit you can.

Any internal or external phenomenon or complex of phenomena can be a doorway.

1 Like

I know some people mentioned this earlier (as a joke?) but talking to other people about the thoughts and problems legitimately helps with the healing process. When I ran the first loop of my healing custom I did not feel good for a few days and I can say that a deep conversation I had with a close friend was a significant factor in getting out of that rut.

Of course, this works only with people who are open to conversations of that nature and people you are comfortable with.

I’ve definitely noticed my temperament is better and I push myself to listen more than I talk if that’s what you mean?

This is definitely what I had in mind.

1 Like

That’s my preferred source of meditation. Call it sonic therapy similar to running subliminals specifically SubClub and Dragon Reborn. I shared an article about in my journal about the psychological impact of extreme metal

This is definite worth the read never knew this, what a very interesting article

1 Like

I also really think now about what I choose or how I choose to reply or not on here. Sometimes I will text something out and think to myself that a reply isn’t necessary and just delete it then instead of having to go back and delete it later. Really putting serious thought into all my communications

2 Likes