Taking action with Dragon Reborn

I’m curious about taking action as a part of going through the stages of Dragon Reborn. Would that entail putting yourself outside of your comfort zone when possible or doing things that may have made you anxious or uneasy previously such as being assertive or defining boundaries? @SaintSovereign @Fire @DarkPhilosopher

3 Likes

I’ve been wondering the same thing. Since DR is about healing, my best guess is that taking action is doing things that assist in your health. So exercise, healthy diet, getting enough sleep, meditation, things like that. It may not always seem like action, but those are definite things somebody can do to support their health.

2 Likes

And the what about the emotional healing ?
Most probably just living you life and giving the subliminal time to go deep and heal…
Thats just my guess
Its difficult because sometime you cant feel healing or see results but once you stop you will see the results

2 Likes

Releasing, tapping, practicing unconditional love, gratitude, forgiveness, giving. Things like that?

3 Likes

I’m not great with the meditation but I do have an isochronic tone meditation program I can run as well as doing my DDP Yoga

The whole workout thing is probably why I feel so good on DR the past couple of days. I worked out yesterday and today and gave my body some love. My nutrition needs a major overhaul but the workouts felt good.

1 Like

I felt that way on regenerationQ

2 Likes

I’m surprised I’m actually finding the time to work out again. Plus I wrote in my journal that last week’s exercise caused me a week of pain, but I’m not feeling yesterday’s exercise at all. So that’s great. Nutrition will be the hardest change, I think.

2 Likes

Cry yourself to sleep

2 Likes

@pacman

My nutrition has always been horrendous. I want to give up junk food but I just don’t have the will power to stop. It has always ruined my attempts at changing my body. My body isn’t bad because I dance all the time but I’ve never had a six pack or anything.

@DarkPhilosopher

I hope you’re okay brother. You mean you’re not feeling it as in you’re not sore? I’m definitely sore from working out yesterday and I’m sure my legs are gonna be hella sore tomorrow.

3 Likes

@sex

Basically embracing your emotions?.

I cried in the bath and in the dance studio whilst on DR. It allowed me to release a lot.

I also don’t stop myself from being angry if I need to be.

2 Likes

When i ran AM i made strict diet changes which i managed to keep.

1 Like

Thankfully Dragon Reborn is reducing the need for that.

1 Like

Nutrition is tricky because eating healthy isn’t cheap

2 Likes

You right @James
But you need so less of healthy food.
I also cut sugar out completely which made a huge difference.
I started buying healthy and stop buying junk. You cant buy healthy and junk then its very costly.

3 Likes

@James @Brandon
@DarkPhilosopher
I also think its the other way around. When one is emotionally grounded and solid then automatically one will eat healthy and make healthy lifestyle changes.
So basically let DR do its job and remove all that rubbish that has been built up.

2 Likes

With DR that’s not the case, it makes you really solid. Even when running Stage 1. At least that’s my experience. What about you, guys? Any need to weep, whimper or complain to someone how bad the life is? I don’t think so, just asking.

@sex I know you werejoking, just curious what the mates have to say on the matter. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hahaha,

@James used the same joke with me, he did not remember.

3 Likes

@sex Oh I remember. I laughed myself silly when I read your reply

1 Like

Healing

I can’t advertise my services but I did this for myself

Find some good therapist, or good hypnotherapist, etc

Sports, journaling, good diet sleep and drinking water, taking care of yourself. All this helps.

Also learn to go within yourself ask yourself these questions you dont need to ask us you dont need to ask anyone else, but yourself.

3 Likes