SYNERGY Module Suggestions (Official)

Cheers. There was something missing.

1 Like

Informaticon into Wisdom of the Ages

Infomaticon + Alexandria + Seeker’s Discernment

1 Like

@Fire

Idea 1: This might help with the synergy modules and focus modules… maybe having a list of the synergy modules that each focus modules goes into … like you have on the synergy module pages

Idea 2: Put the number of slots each synergy module will take up on their respective pages if you decide to go down that path

1 Like

Synergy: Teacher Of The Year

Chiron
Virtue Series: Kindness
Virtue Series: Patience
Informaticon
Lifeblood Fable
Gentleman’s Speech
Power Talk

3 Likes

A custom synergy pack option.

Eventide,Manipulus, Immortal’s blade. Just a nice pack to stay off the radar of the manipulators spiritual or otherwise, synergy pack. Limiting People Remover would fit in there as well.

2 Likes

The following two modules would fit well in a Synergy module. They have complementary/overlapping functionality:

Organization Perfected
Neatness, cleanliness and organization make all your plans easier to execute – ensure that the environment around you is perfectly clean and organized for your success, as well as your mental space through Organization Perfected. Furthermore, Organization Perfected helps you organize and clean in a rapid manner.

and

Purity Without
A common side-effect of running our subliminals is cleaning your living space and organizing it. But what if there was a module specifically for that? Introducing Purity Without – this module will help you achieve a profound level of cleanliness and purity in your living space, organize it in the most optimal fashion and find ways to automate your everyday cleaning so as to minimize the time you spend on menial tasks. Adding this module to your custom will be an excellent help if you are creating a health oriented custom, as cleanliness (especially when you get sick) is incredibly important. Finally, Purity Without will help any external endeavor (such as gardening or arts) where purity can be beneficial.

5 Likes

I came here to post this…

Virtue Series: Hope
Virtue Series: Patience
Virtue Series: Diligence
Virtue Series: Temperance
Dopaminergic Revival

Synergy: Grace … FOMO NoMo’

:rofl:

9 Likes

A nice synchroncity that am reworking my LB + LBFH custom with Synergy modules and some of the Virtue Series modules. And it’s called Grace.

3 Likes

Negativity Displacer + Negativity Shifter + Negative Energy Transmutation = Synergy: Negativity Transmutation

8 Likes

If I will go to another custom (as I already have 6-7 of them at least) I am interested exclusively about:
1)Revelation of Mind + Limitless + Beyond limitless + Minds Eye (optional)
2)Anvil of Hephaestus + Heracles + Spartan Legacy + Male Enhancement or BDLM: It Makes It Bigger
This two like with Synergy: Preordained Vitality can satisfy my needs.

Synergy: POWERHOUSE

Heracles
Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
Serum X
SPS: Muscular System
Extreme Exercise Motivation
Plateau Transcendent

2 Likes

Synergy: Beanstock

Emperor Fitness Height Inducer
The Aligner
SPS: Skeletal System
Fusion Optimized

1 Like

Synergy: Shift

Serum X
Plateau Transcendent
Potentiator

Emperor Fitness Height Inducer and The Aligner,
Entranced and Temptation would be nice pairings for small Synergy modules.

1 Like

Smooth Sailing

Free Pass
Fortune’s Favorite
Inner Voice
Key of the Courts

5 Likes
2 Likes

*Mystery, Potentiator, Secret Source and Cashflow Catalyst

*Inner Blaze, Carpe Diem Ascended and Joie de Vivre

*The Way of ROI, Cosmic Navigator and Furious Ascent

4 Likes

Synergy: Divine Courage

• Divine Self-image
  • Courage Reclaimed
3 Likes

Synergy: Anvil of the Gods

• Anvil of Hephaestus
  • Heracles
  • SPS: Muscular System

There are several versions of this suggestion in this thread. Thought I would make an edition of it with less modules.

3 Likes

Synergy: Master of the Current

Current Invoker
The Flow

1 Like

Synergy : librarian
Book blitz, Alexandria, Reading master

4 Likes