SURVIVOR: Ultima Edition

Haha, not as of yet man, it was a cheeky post at best. I’m hoping they’ll update it though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mahte don’t be disrespecting the superchargers you might not know how awesome they are.

I was talking relative to how they were, the old them come off as baby size and power but thanks for the contribution sir

The Beast Within & The Beast Unleashed Ultima question for @Lion, @SaintSovereign, or @Fire. I see one box and purchase price for the beasts. Does it come as two separate files, one for Within and one for Unleashed? If yes, is each file one hour long?

Thanks.

1 Like

@Sinusoid - i can see two separate Ultima files. Let me download them and see how long they are.

1 Like

One hour each they’re so dense I think you only use them alone and no other ultima

1 Like

@Sinusoid - i just checked and @Yazooneh is right.

Thank you @Yazooneh and @Lion. I kind of suspected that, but wanted to make sure. I suppose the strategy would be to play Unleashed prior to/during your workout and Within afterwards. I would be curious to hear from anyone running this what their results and timing strategy was.

1 Like

@Sinusoid - i didn’t play these files enough so hope someone else can answer this for you. Most probably people might have given some reviews in the Main threads of these products. Let me check.

1 Like

I also PMed Saint and Fire on this. Will relay their answer when I get it.

1 Like

@Sinusoid - Oh yeah, please do that. Meanwhile, i think this comment and the comments below it has some useful info:

I’m quite curious how the Beasts work as Ultima’s now. And the As Above/So Below combo.

But for now I’m probably gonna do the productivity combo of Executive & BLU. See if I’ll still have time to sit behind the computer.

I may do something like Elixir & Sanguine (or Limit Destroyer) while I sleep.

EDIT: Completely forgot about Dreams, duh. Dreams & Elixir it is.

I thought the ruling was 1 or 2 different ultima titles in a day or the results negate or cause overwhelm.

If you know some secret info on anything to do with stacking Ultima or otherwise–please spill the beans :slight_smile:

You sleep with your Sennheiser headphones on?

He’s got comfy pads on them.

I too, but still…

Well maybe depends in which position you sleep in

1 Like

I kind of consider day and night listening two separate phases. Before 12, I did BLU during the day, Limit Destroyer while I slept.

Plus, I still get very little effect, so I’m stubborn that way. Maybe if I start experiencing stuff, I’ll show more wisdom and go with only 2. But one of them is always going to be Dreams, leaving me only 1 slot and too many options.

I used to listen with Sleephones, but they did often slip off while I slept. And I wanted quality headphones for Ultima. Since I use the Sennheisers all throughout the day now, I use the HyperX’s while I sleep. It actually works. Mostly because I don’t move while I sleep. A bit like a vampire or android that powers off for recharging, I lie down on my back, adjust my pillow, put on my eye mask, put on the subs and within 15 minutes I’m switched off until I wake up about 5 hours later.

Fortunately I still wake up before my alarm goes off, since it is bit harder to hear it now.

I am actually getting special earbuds made for sleeping. I’ll have to test them out.

1 Like

This fits right into the joke I missed my opportunity to make:

pretty sure he sleeps hanging like a bat-while holding a shotgun, no pressure on the head or headphones+ optimal bloodflow for cognition and ready for whatever.:wink:

1 Like

I guess the hour period was not specified, BLUE/Exec in the day an Ultima 12 hours later could prob work. Please let us know how it goes and what works.

We will get the stack article one day…sigh…

I do actually hang upside down at least once a day. :slight_smile:

I’d probably make for a bad reviewer as I tend not to notice dramatic results like some people and my tolerance is quite high. But when I notice stuff, I’ll give it a shot, certainly.

Speaking of Dreams, I did actually wake up this morning in the middle of a musical number that was in the same storyline I was thinking about when I shut down for the night.

I honestly think that you’ll need another article for Ultima in addition to a stack article. Ultimas shouldn’t be thrown in with the non-Ultimas. So maybe we’ll get that article “soon” as well. :wink: