Survival Instinct Spartan Custom

Since juicing up Survival Instinct with Spartan Core in a custom, it really seems to be tapping into that iron willed warrior side of me. Definitely something I’m going to consciously channel into my workouts. I’d like some social finesse but I probably just need to wait for things to balance out, with Chosen in the mix and now Inner Circle that should take care of itself. I’ll have all the Chosen goodness and positivity, and now Inner Circle so I’ll be finally around the “right” people. I think thinks will balance out nicely in time.

I’m thinking it’s gotta be this Harmonic Singularity module and/or Energetic Development XI that just kind of makes me feel good in the body after listening. It sounds like you could also get that effect from the new Sanguine Elixir. It’s just uhh really nice.

Well I’ve decided that Love Bomb For Humanity is what I’m going with instead of CFW or anything else. So this listening cycle stack is now My Custom, Chosen, and Love Bomb For Humanity. I still believe in the power of love and they say it’s the most powerful force in the world. I probably haven’t been completely open to it in the past because it was almost traumatized out of me and was hanging on by a thread. At this time considering how far along I’ve come, I could still use some work probably and I’m also confident in thinking and feeling that I’ll be able to benefit more now from it than I have in the past. I do credit my first 4-5 cycle run with Love Bomb For Humanity, I still credit that listening time for landing me my current job. That’s something that’s been really huge for me and looking at how shaky I was when I started the job to how I’m much more grounded and centered, I think yea I’ll get some more good things outta this LBFH run.

Seems I’m now sticking with the original plan. I’ve Chosen to change nothing and stay the course. A lot of great work has been done. I’m still on some choppy waters, and the best action for now is to stay the course. Tomorrow it’s Chosen and Chosen From Within, I’m only changing the listening order. That’s how I’ve been taming my variety desire to stick with my stacks longer. So I’m sticking to it.

The Boundary custom module seems to be causing me the most challenge. Unfortunately that’s an area that has been lacking and will therefore provide me some major benefits and changes to my life. At this point I’m considering going to I think my original plan with my custom- 2 listens of Chosen and Chosen From Within to every 1 listen of my custom. Things have gotten pretty rough at times and so there’s a choice for me to be made. Currently I am in a situation where I can blast through but I don’t know how long the rough patches of recon will last. I did just start my newest 21 day cycle and today is a Chosen and CFW listening day which will probably clears things up. I mean things are cleared up today, and maybe I have gone through the most intense part of it for now. But I will definitely be keeping an eye on things.

Here’s The Boundary custom module descrip for reference, since this is my journal I’m going to post it here:
Setting and enforcing boundaries with others is not always easy – but in some cases it is unavoidable. The Boundary helps you create healthy boundaries with those who are being harmful, negative or toxic towards you in any way – and encourages them to fully respect your newly set boundaries. Furthermore, The Boundary will work with you to help you figure out what your boundaries truly are, as knowing where you stand exactly will be crucial once it is time to enforce your boundaries – and here as well The Boundary will assist you.

It seems whatever modules I put in my custom were definitely what I needed. But I’m going to need to back it down to 3 minute listens of my custom for the rest of this cycle. It’s like I built the right custom for myself but I’m just going to have to take it slowly at this point. I think I should be fine keeping Chosen and Chosen From Within at regular 15 minutes each. But the right things are being taken care of, of course I was hoping I could just go right at them, but gently my son, gently. slow and steady wins the race on this one. I might actually do 1 minute. I did a whole cycle of it at 15 minutes so I’m comfortable doing 1 minute just to really ease up on things so I can proceed forward.

One of my major problems in life was having no boundaries. I would put up with toxic situations way longer than I should have, longer than really anybody else would or could. And that wasn’t a good thing. It certainly caused me damage and I didn’t even know it because to me that was normal. So now with The Boundary it is what I needed but it’s come on with a vengeance, and Spartan in the custom certainly brings that package of fierceness and fire to the table.

I know I still have some inner healing to do and I will need to move into a new place and be done with these people once and for all to be able to move forward with my life. I have no path to that yet, certainly don’t have the money or the employment situation to be able to get back on my own at this time. I don’t think a wealth title is most appropriate. I think staying the course and quite possibly making things work, at least staying where I am for the rest of the summer to hopefully get money saved and get out by fall and get on with the rest of my life free from this lifelong toxicity.

1 Like

I’m planning on doing a 3 minute loop of my custom tomorrow. I just don’t know if I can put the new me back in the box. It’s been like a brick to the head finding out what was really behind some of these core issues that have plagued me for as long as I can remember.

Just really tricky, I was considering really just taking a break and trying out Inner Circle for awhile. I just am having a tough decision. My custom has many more benefits physical, and health and more. But I know I need to drop my exposure time down significantly.

So I will try out 3 minutes tomorrow and hopefully I can leave it at 3 min listens for the rest of this cycle until things smooth out and balance out a bit. Chosen and Chosen From Within are still doing good things.

Definitely seeing people react better to me and still noticing some things energetically, not all the time but like say I drove by somebody and I could feel love and it was whoever was driving, then another time I see a lady walking and I felt this love and as I got closer she was smiling and I’m pretty sure they didn’t notice me, it was just me noticing them for some reason. Just kind of interesting, I don’t look for things but I just see them as they happen like that or experience them I should say.

Yea, 3 minutes is gonna work for me. I don’t feel like I’m missing out on anything and it’ll bring down the intensity level of me taking absolutely no crap, it’ll take that down quite a bit. For me and my life it was a bit much, too quickly, though exactly what I needed I just have to back it down a bit and ease into it. I did notice some physical energy or whatever that is, sensation from three minutes and I also noticed just more of that physical flow I guess from Spartan. I still really haven’t been able to pinpoint what Survival Instinct has been doing. I’d guess it’d be doing healing if anything. It just seems really subtle and I’ve been on it for like 4 cycles before I put it in the custom. I guess I’m still the main poster about the ZPV2 Aegis Survival Instinct. I definitely plan on going the rest of this year with this custom. Yea I just haven’t really been able to describe or pinpoint Survival Instinct since I’m noticing more from Chosen and Spartan and CFW side of things.

The healing aspects seem to be getting in pretty good. It might be a good idea to drop back to 3 minute loops on all 3 of my titles. I might also be due for a washout after this cycle. Maybe 7-10 days off this time would be good. So I think I will plan on 3 minute loops just to back things down a bit and give myself a little breather by backing off for the rest of this cycle.

1 Like

I’m gonna say I’ve certainly got some Spartan influence in my dreams last night. It was like I was watching a movie and the main character had the six pack abs and warriors physique. He was in battle situation but he wasn’t gonna win, more of a draw type situation, pull back and regroup and live to fight another day. Definitely lines up for me how I’m feeling lately.

I haven’t eased up on Chosen or Chosen From Within - I’ve been keeping it at 15 min loops. I’m feeling like I want to go back to 15 minute loops on the custom but I will definitely hold off. I’ll keep the custom at 3 minute loops just to finish out the last week or whatever it is of my 21 day listening cycle. I pulled Ascension Chamber out of my stack once I hit recon though. So I haven’t listened to that on the last 2 Fridays which is my usual listening day for that one.

It tends to be an interesting progression with the subliminals. Like when I get into some pretty good recon and I make it through it, it’s like I really made it through it and it’s like I’m a new person and ready to dive back in, haha! I will hold off though and keep it slow and steady with the custom for sure.

This new Genesis subliminal that is brand new will definitely get consideration but I gotta do one more cycle with Chosen From Within to complete 4 cycles with it.

Today is my last listening day before my 5 day break. This is the first time, that I remember at least, where my 21 day listening cycle ends at 20 days. Today is day 20 so to me that means my 5 days off starts early. I might take 7-10 days this time of no listening.

The heavy duty recon is gone. Today I’m feeling really good as in optimistic about the future. I also am a little tired as my sleep schedule has gone off track this past week. I’ve been staying up later. So a little crankiness and shortness that I don’t attribute to subliminals at all. Just some standard crankiness from not having that consistent sleep schedule.

So for now I plan to stick to my stack. I think I’m probably still adjusting to the load of my 20 module custom. So that’s still my priority. I plan on adding Genesis into the mix after this next cycle for sure. Being that the first half of this 21 day cycle was rough for me, I plan on keeping all titles the same to give it more time to acclimate.

I’m planning on alternating listening times with my custom. I will alternate between 15 minute listens and 3 minute listens. I think that will prevent the type of recon I had at the beginning of my cycle. I found that after 2 weeks of 3 minute loops of my custom only, that I had really seemed to have made it past the tough stuff and was feeling up to the task of trying another 15 minute loop. So I’m thinking for this cycle that’s the ideal situation for me. My first cycle with my custom seemed so smooth and I did full 15 minute loops the whole time, but by the second cycle it caught up with me and I needed to back it off to 3 minute listens.

So I’m going to err on the side of caution and if I notice any recon creeping up again I will back down to 3 minute loops for 2 listening days and re-assess. Adding my custom in seems to have made me have to monitor things a bit more even though I think it’s like the perfect custom for me. But I have found that it’s best to ease into it instead of full throttle all the time, just need to tinker with and assess and adjust as needed.

Post Script: After writing this entry, it seems that once a week I will do a 15 minute loop of my custom. Any other listenings of my custom will stay at 3 minutes. That seems most sensible. I might even consider 3 listening days a week mwf. My custom would be on W. with the 2 day weekends of no listening. I’m not sure how that calculates for the 21 day cycle, just count to 21 days on the calendar I guess as usual. I’ll get into that later. I just need to relax now and not even worry about the details just yet.

This morning I decided to go to the drug store to pick up some toothpaste. Lots of road construction as is the norm during summer months around here.

Since I was kind of crabby I tend to not enjoy being around people but I pressed on. Wasn’t really bothered, just something I dealt with, no big deal.

So there were a lot of people standing around on my drive, doing a little people watching. I just kept my focus and was fairly relaxed. At one point I got off the busy crowded zone and was making my turn and I don’t know what it was but I had some self expression I guess. Like I just said something to myself to vent the tension from that drive and I don’t remember what it was. But a couple in a car had saw me and I hadn’t noticed them until after, and the guy started laughing but not at me, I can’t really explain it, like just some tension was released and I started laughing as I was driving away. Maybe it was that thing of when someone knows you’re a good person but you’re still human so they know they can just be themselves too.

Also 5-10 minutes before that i got a big smile from a woman driving this brand new van/bus type thing that I’d never seen before. I was just looking at it and she gave me a big smile. Even though I wasn’t feeling in high spirits but I guess I was centered and focused and CFW and Chosen were still doing their thing.

So I’ve gotten my plan. Stick to the same stack for one more cycle. Then going forward it will be my custom and Genesis until I have a clearer direction.

I’ll have 4 cycles of Chosen From Within under my belt and 3 with Chosen. So I’ll get a break from 4 cycles of that healing focus from CFW. My custom is remaining indefinitely, definitely the rest of the year. Genesis will just be great I think, wealth is a direction I want to go in and also social/dating is certainly a direction that I’d like to explore as well. Being that my custom and Genesis will be about more of that “practical” side of life I think it’s gonna be great.

I gotta say I think it’s the Chosen and CFW combo that gets the women with their men looking at me. Not a lot but it definitely happens.

Luckily, I’m able to play it cool even if it’s unexpected. I was driving earlier and this woman had me in her sights and I’m a bit of an empath type so I tend to pick up really easily on that kind of thing, when somebody’s looking at me. Well we locked eyes and I noticed she was with her man and kid, her man was one of those huge tattoo muscled guys. I don’t think she was expected me to notice like that by her reaction, it was probably my kind of startled response, haha. But luckily her man didn’t even notice haha.

Haha, so I just played it cool. I’m not gonna say she was like wanting to jump my bones, I can’t quite put my finger on it. Definitely some sort of appeal though.

1 Like

I also was noticing that my mind chatter has quieted down. I’ve been making a conscious effort to just remain relaxed no matter what comes up.

Especially while driving I’ve started not reacting and staying calm. I almost got to the point of seeing things as humorous again.

Like when you’re not attached and caught up in the world but you’re still in it. How everybody is in a rush and the moves they make are I got to get ahead and take this unnecessary risk instead of be patient.

I’ve even been to the point where I don’t rush to get into the street anymore if I’m not feeling the “vibes” if it’s too much of a rush I just wait for it to pass while making sure to check if there’s anybody behind me.

I’ve also noticed that I find myself able to just drive leisurely and it just so happens that I don’t get uptight if someone in a rush is behind me and those people have been turning off rather quickly.

So definitely finding a nice flow to things through the practice of just remaining calm and not entertaining or getting caught up in any mind chatter like I used to.

1 Like

Last 5 day break in between 21 day listening cycles, I was in recon so it showed up as me going back and forth on wanting to change titles.

This time I’m more set on sticking with my current stack for 6 cycles before I change anything. I don’t have anything in my stack specifically for money or dating, but I think Chosen and Chosen From Within are probably the best titles I’ve tried up to this point. S

o I’m thinking I just want to stay the course in order to maximize my gains and benefits. I’d also like to find out if I can get back to full 15 minutes on my custom listens, there’s some healing in there and I think that’s what made my second cycle so challenging.

I want to do Genesis and even still considering Heartsong but nothing changes in my stack until I’ve gotten 4 cycles with it. One more cycle and I’ll have 4 cycles with Chosen From Within. I will probably cycle that out after next cycle just to shake things up a bit. That’s where Heartsong could get a spot, but I would plan on listening to 5 minute loops as I foresee some more potential major healing that needs to be done.

I certainly could use a boost in the financial dept. but who couldn’t? It just doesn’t feel like a passion for me though. I think I’m okay with where I’m at but where I could benefit the most is in the people department. I’ve always had my eye on PCC to overcome any remaining nice guy issues and people pleasing tendencies that have had me finishing last, like they say nice guys finish last. I think my custom certainly works on some of those areas for sure so as time goes on I think everything will just come together better, especially after some more of that mind junk gets resolved and overcome.

Freedom and time for myself are my two major things I want out of life. So Genesis and Chosen Way of nature are at the top of my wish list. Still haven’t had the pull or nudge towards ROM or ROS just yet, which I would have expected me to be all over those.

So after reading some more posts in the Genesis thread, I think it narrows it down to deciding to stick with CFW or trade it out with CWON. So that will be the choice to be made when the time comes. It seems that Genesis might be best to run with my custom only in a 2 title stack. Since I’m already on the Chosen path I’m thinking it’s best to stay the course.

This is the last day of my 5 day break after 21 days of listening, one cycle.

This 5 days off has gone by the fastest of any other. I haven’t even thought about it at all. I’m still feeling a little tired and depending on how I feel tomorrow I might still extend this break up to 10 ten days. I do want to start off with a 15 minute loop of my custom and then alternate with a 3 minute loop the next listen. But as of now I feel like I could use an extended break right now, up to 10 days maybe.

I think I’m going to go another 5 days of washout. I want to get started but at the same time I feel like I’d benefit more from a little rest. I haven’t had more than 5 days off subs in quite some time.

I noticed that I’m still improving in dealing with other people and not reacting. So to me that shows that my old bs programs are breaking down. I would kind of get reactive and bothered by dealing with people who want things their way yet have no empathy and poor communication skills.

It’s just really common that people generally aren’t trained in the best way to communicate to others and validate them etc. so as to create good feelings and cooperation rather than being a bit abrasive and sowing disharmony.

So I know I can only work on myself and I can’t force anybody else to change, so for me not to be bothered is great. I’ll still learn and improve my own communications and maybe it’ll rub off eventually or I’ll meet the right people thanks to Chosen. :smiley:

2 Likes