Supreme beast and unleashed vs solo beast and unleashed?'

When i check emperor fitness supreme on the shop it describes the beast within and unleashed as superchargers but when i check the program by itself it calls them ultimas. Does the supreme version in the shop come with a different version of the beast within and unleashed compared to the solo beast within and unleashed program?
Hope the question makes sense im still a noobie to this stuff and sleep deprived rn

1 Like

Emperor Fitness Supreme = Emperor Fitness Multistage + Beast Unleashed Ultima + Beast Within Ultima

Before Ultimas, they were called superchargers so that name bled into the sales copy. When you purchase Supreme, you will get the same Beast Ultimas as when you purchase the 2 Beast Ultimas separately.

The advantage of purchasing EF Supreme is the discount for EF + BU + BW

3 Likes

Does that mean both beast within and unleashed is gonna be an hour long? Was planning on adding it to my stack but that will make it long :grimacing:
Paragon
Legacy
Spartan
+emperor fitness
+beast within
+beast unleashed

1 Like

Yup. Both are each 1 hour long

You will have to trim your stack down to 3 to 4 titles

2 Likes

You can check LIFE app, it has the superchargers

3 Likes

Can you help me which stack to make to get the best gains? Whilst keeping paragon in the stack so i can heal my asthma

For my first three months using subliminals here, I listened to Emperor Fitness(went through stages one and two), Spartan, and would listen to Paragon when going to sleep. My goals were different from gains because I needed to lose weight but I think the subliminals will work with your goals. I don’t have asthma but I did have some digestive issues that basically reversed during that time. I never used the Beast Within Ultima or Beast Unleashed Ultima, but I still use the regular superchargers to this day. The ultimas and the superchargers come with Emperor Fitness Supreme, so it’s a good choice along with Spartan.

2 Likes

Paragon x1
Legacy ultima x1
Spartan x1
Emperor Fitness stage 4 x1
Superchargers:
The Beast Within [Post Workout]
The Beast Unleashed [Pre Workout]

Good?

Looks good to me, get it! You’ll notice that The Beast Within supercharger is definitely designed to be listened to before working out. At around 8:18 on the track, it says, “now go exercise and make it happen.” I have it on a playlist and have The Beast Unleashed play right after. I’ve been doing that since February and it’s better than any pre-workout powder I ever used.

2 Likes

There are currently no Beast superchargers along with the purchase of Emperor Fitness Supreme. Only Beast Ultimas.

But you can get those superchargers (and others) for free from the Life app (although I haven’t used this app in a while so I don’t know whether they updated it):

2 Likes

@Kaizen I apologize, I had no idea they removed them from the store. @Lion thanks for pointing that out. I checked my account and the superchargers are no longer there, just the Ultima tracks. Good thing I backed up the superchargers because I love those. :wink:

2 Likes

Nah no need to apologize bro i got the life charger app and all the superchargers are there which is convenient

2 Likes