Support page login

Hi, I can’t login or register myself on the support page, wanted to send a ticket!
What can I do to make it work?

You can’t even register? What message does it show when you try to register?

1 Like

Doesn’t show any message just brings me back to the login page

That’s maybe a “clear your browser cache” or “try a different browser” If you aren’t getting any feedback messages.

1 Like

okayy, lemme try that

Didn’t work! tried on 2 devices, even tried doing on incognito… Can you check from the backend

1 Like

Will flag post to notify admins.

1 Like

Just to make sure, you are using the following website:

https://support.subliminalclub.com/my-tickets/

Yes, I am using the same link

1 Like

@AnswerGroup

Cache and Cookies
The site uses a browser cache, the temporary files stored on your web browser when you access a web page. Subliminal Club support site requires the use of cookies during the login process. If cookies are not enabled, login can’t occur.

We’re investigating to see if there’s an issue.

2 Likes

The issue seems to be with registering on mobile. I could reproduce the issue on my phone, but it works fine on desktop. I’m assuming the issue has something to do with privacy settings / cookies, as @Phoenix mentioned before. I have cookies and the such turned off on my iPhone as well. We’ll keep investigating, but the easiest solution right now seems to be registering and using the site on your desktop.

2 Likes

I tried on both laptop and smartphone, doesn’t work on either of them!

We’ll try to reproduce the problem on another computer and report back.

1 Like

okayy, thank you very much

1 Like

There does seem to be an issue right now with registration. Existing users can login, but new users cannot register. IT is aware of the issue and is attempting to resolve it. In the meantime, I’ve activated your PMs and you can ask your question directly and I’ll send it to support.

2 Likes

Actually, this issue seems to be resolved. Please try signing up again.

3 Likes

It’s not working for me, I think there’s some issue on my end

Have you tried registering after switching on the VPN? Wonder if it is a country issue.