Support help required

Hello guys I was wondering if someone could guide me on how I can get connected and get help. I haven’t been active for a while so I’m not up to date with what’s going on, if @SaintSovereign and @Fire are unavailable, and if there’s any forum support staff I can reach out to regarding some help I need.

Any guidance would be appreciated. Thank you.

If it’s a personal question, it is better to seek professional help. Asking in the Questions and Comments section is also fine.

But if you have subliminal related questions, you can contact Support.

Since your mentioning forum support staff, there’s @RVconsultant and @DarkPhilosopher as our moderators.

Thank you.

I tried support but havent recevied any replies yet unfortunately.

Was your ticket closed? Or is it still open? Does it have too many personal questions which usually can only be resolved by therapy rather than SC support?

Please put your ticket number here and tag RVconsultant.

It’s still open (it says status new but I have posted it on 31st March and its mentioned that as posting date). It’s regarding subliminals only.

#23047 @RVconsultant

1 Like

what does forum ambassador do.

We help moderate the forum and report to the Admins RVconsultant and DarkPhilosopher who in turn report to Saint and Fire.

There is some more time for it to be answered. Most probably it will be answered before the weekend.

got it. Thanks a lot. If you don’t mind I can tag you into the conversation in dms and you can see if you can help out in any way.

You’re welcome, my friend.

Unfortunately tagging us in the DMs won’t help us see your messages.

I think support are a bit back logged due to Easter.

Anyways, when the ticket was opened on sunday, it’s still in normal time-frame of 3-5 business days, until tomorrow evening EST.
So no worries, everything is alright.

1 Like

Fair enough, thank you.

I notified staff about this ticket.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. :grinning:

1 Like