Sumbit TIcket not Working

I wanted to return a product before the 30 days (which is tomorrow) but the submit ticket is not working. Any idea on what I should do?

PM @SaintSovereign

how do i pm here?

Click on their name and click message

I did but the message button ain’t showing up

You’re trust level 0. Get up to trust level 1 and then you should be able to send a message.

1 Like

damn, i just want to return a product :frowning:

1 Like

Account is probably too new for PM to work. Tagging @RVconsultant and @DarkPhilosopher for guidance.

2 Likes

Did you download the product? The website will know if you did and that would most likely make refunding a bit more elaborate.

Also, which product is it and why do you want a refund? Did you try the subliminal for 30 days?

1 Like

yes I did download it
Libertine Ultima, I used it and it didn’t really have an effect on me

1 Like

Cool. How many days did you run it? How many loops per day? Did you take rest days? Did you talk to those who you found attractive?

All these are important factors to understand why it didn’t work.

used it for a few days, but I decided to stop use due to business and change in goals. instead of focussing on girls, I figured out I need to heal my past trauma and work on myself and it didnt wokr in the few days I used it. Hence, i just want to return at this point

All valid points. It’s a good thing you are self-aware of what you want.

Do consider holding on to Libertine. And follow your business goals now until you can come back to Libertine later.

Anyways, it’s just my personal suggestion. Am sure the admins will contact you soon.

For now, no. Because I realized that I shouldn’t put getting girls as my top priority in life. First I should fix myself up and pursue my purpose in life then start dating. For now, I have primal seduction and I wanna focus on that since I heard it has a healing aspect to it. But I am thinking of keeping my stack plain and simple without any ultimas. I would later consider purchasing the subliminal version of libertine. Also, my 30 days end tomorrow, when do you think admins would contact me?

Since am only a forum member like you, I don’t know exactly when they will contact you. But no worries on that. All issues are always handled ASAP.

1 Like

Ayo thanks!

1 Like

is there an email for subliminal club that I can send to? Can’t find it on their webpage

I just saw your post above about the support ticket system not working for you.

I have contact staff.

2 Likes

thank you!

@vaz – Sent you a PM.

1 Like